Donald Trump pointed out this disturbing change at Fox News

Fox News was the one place Americans could turn to avoid the liberal bias of the so-called “mainstream” media.

That may no longer be the case.

Because Donald Trump pointed out this disturbing change at Fox News.

Donald Trump was watching Fox News over the weekend when anchor Jon Scott covered a controversial report in The New York Times that called conditions in border detention facilities “the stuff of nightmares.”

Breitbart reports:

Fox News anchor Jon Scott had earlier aired a report on FOX Report Weekend that covered the dispute between the president and the Times over its reporting. The Timesclaimed, in a front-page story Sunday, that conditions inside a facility in Clint, Texas, were the “stuff of nightmares.”

Many of the migrant facilities currently in use were opened during the Obama administration, when there was a surge of illegal aliens crossing the U.S.-Mexico, many of them unaccompanied minors from distant countries in Central America. Part of the impetus for the surge at the time seemed to have been anticipation of the passage of an amnesty law, and President Barack Obama’s policies favoring illegal aliens who had entered the country as minors.

Since then, the surge has continued, fueled by poor conditions in Central America, the rapidly-growing U.S. economy, and the well-publicized efforts of Democrats to thwart every attempt by the Trump administration at border enforcement.

President Trump could not believe that Fox News gave this unsubstantiated report uncritical coverage and lashed out at Fox News accusing the network of abandoning its viewers by becoming more liberal.

“Watching @FoxNews weekend anchors is worse than watching low ratings Fake News @CNN, or Lyin’ Brian Williams (remember when he totally fabricated a War Story trying to make himself into a hero, & got fired. A very dishonest journalist!) and the crew of degenerate Comcast (NBC/MSNBC) Trump haters, who do whatever Brian & Steve tell them to do. Like CNN, NBC is also way down in the ratings. But @FoxNews, who failed in getting the very BORING Dem debates, is now loading up with Democrats & even using Fake unsourced @nytimes as a “source” of information (ask the Times what they paid for the Boston Globe, & what they sold it for (lost 1.5 Billion Dollars), or their old headquarters building disaster, or their unfunded liability? @FoxNews is changing fast, but they forgot the people who got them there!” President Trump tweeted.

This is not the first time the President called out Fox News.

Trump blasted the network for suspending Judge Jeanine Pirro after she questioned Ilhan Omar’s loyalty.

Fox has many critics in the liberal media and these decisions may be designed to appease them.

Do you agree with President Trump?

Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.

1. Joann

July 9, 2019 at 3:27 pm

If Fox goes liberal they will lose viewers! We Conservatives need a conservative perspective of the news! What will we do if this trend continues? President Trump should start his own network! He would have millions of subscribers!

• Donna Gladney

July 9, 2019 at 3:45 pm

I noticed the change at Fox a few months ago. I watch One American News, and NewsMax
      I do continue to watch Hanity, Tucker, and Judge Keane weeknights. I watch Waters World, Greg Gutfield and Mark Levin on weekends. I like Fox Busniess news, Lou Dobbs and others on F.B.N. are really fine conservatives

• Denis

July 9, 2019 at 4:41 pm

When Godless DISNEY bought them and when the lying sack of shit Paul Ryan became a board member.

• Vicki

July 9, 2019 at 6:30 pm

Denis, Disney does NOT own Fox News. When Disney bought 21st Century Fox, Fox News was spun off to be it’s own entity, with its own Board of Directors, hence Paul Ryan. They are completely different companies. The problem with Fox is the two Murdoch sons, both liberals.

• Bob

July 10, 2019 at 2:12 pm

Don’t forget they hired Donna “corrupt” Brazil too ! They will be bleeding subscribers real soon if not already !

• Disgusted

July 9, 2019 at 5:21 pm

Donna I am on the same page.

• tommy burton

July 9, 2019 at 6:26 pm

Evil is fast taking over our country and I mean spiritual evil. Two indicators are leftist Democrat political and media liars and their violent supporters. It’s hard to believe but millions of Americans seem to not know how serious this is. There’s an old saying that states “If we don’t all hang together we will hang separately”. One of the original 1930s radio preachers said that the devil broadcasts his power like radio waves are broadcasted from a tower.It appears that millions of Democrats are receivers of Satan’s power because they are in “lock step”. This is what happened in Germany in the months before WWII. For instance why would anybody who loves his or her country buy anything made by Nike but they do, or watch a pro football game with kneelers playing, or an NBA game for the same reason but they do. We could put anti-American companies out of business and seriously damage the sports leagues if we all would “hang together” but too many won’t take a stand. By the time enough wake up and stand against evil it will be too late.

• Bill S.

July 9, 2019 at 7:06 pm

Fox & Friends is a “Clown Show”..funny shoes, funny sock the head set auditioning for the clown Ronald McDonald? Dont like the liberal slant..Donna Brazzier, Juan Williams, Tarlov, Antween “the little person” who needs to hear the crap from them. Hannity is so self-centered he makes me puke…not better than Geraldo…(by the way, what happened to Gernaldo…no one misses him).

• Lyann

July 10, 2019 at 6:26 pm

Hannity is a real jerk, he interrupts everyone. I love when he is replaced with Dan Bongoino.

• CeeDee

July 9, 2019 at 8:46 pm

I totally agree with you comment.

• Carol

July 12, 2019 at 7:32 pm

When Rupert Murdoch recently turned over Fox News to his two leftist sons James and Lachlan, the network started becaming like all the others. They hired Donna Brazile, fired Judge Jeanine Pirro and looks as if Tucker Carlson is next I believe it will only get worse. I’ve been reading the Epoch Times, and watching Blaze, Newsmax, OAN, among other conservative and patriot reporting on U-Tube.

• Tom

July 9, 2019 at 3:50 pm

Joann, you have an AMEN on that!! It wouldn’t surprise me if he started the Trump News Network after he brings America back for the jaws of the DC swamp creatures.

• Ronald Simpkins

July 9, 2019 at 5:42 pm

I used to rely on Fox News for the truth in reporting. I cannot rely on them now. If they cave they won’t be worth watching. I’ll have to go get my news from another country.

• Carol Green

July 10, 2019 at 12:52 am

I agree with you … I don’t know about President Trump starting one … but, some others are available. I think one is OAU … or, OAN .. help me get that right someone.

• JG

July 10, 2019 at 6:54 pm

Watch Newsmax network!!!!

2. Jon Exner

July 9, 2019 at 3:28 pm

I’ve noticed the same thing.
    I think the biggest insult to our intelligence is when they hired donna brazil. There is no reason for her to be on FOX or any other news program after it was known that she gave debate questions to hillary clinton in 2016.
    She has shown how dishonest she is.
    I question if the FOX owners are trying to reduce their viewership to compete with the other FAKE NEWS outlets?

• Mark Higgs

July 9, 2019 at 4:19 pm

I agree! We constantly hear what the left thinks. So we are not concerned what Brazile, Marie Harf, or that whiny, nasal voiced woman (who needs her adenoids removed) have to say. We want to hear from logical conservatives and their ideas and solutions to problems!

• Tim Thmpson

July 9, 2019 at 6:04 pm

I as well shake my head at the Donna Brazil move, she was instrumental in the DNC attack against Trump and the phony dossier makes me sick and she could still answer for that foul play. Shepard Smith as well stinks, Juan Williams is so far left he ruined the 5 for me. We are seeing the final hair on the camels back break left and therefore shutting down our conservative messages. Criminal.

3. Warren

July 9, 2019 at 3:36 pm

President Trump is exactly correct in his criticism of Fox News of late. MAGA, Donald.

4. Ted

July 9, 2019 at 3:41 pm

He’s right again…..

5. Jane German

July 9, 2019 at 3:51 pm

Anyone who watches Fox has been aware of this trend for a long time. Disappointing…but Fox will get the message when their share of the market tanks.

6. nancy edwards

July 9, 2019 at 3:58 pm

I only wanted facts from news reporters, not hearsay, so I agree with trump’s assessment.

7. Bob Halton

July 9, 2019 at 4:08 pm

Used to watch Fox News diligently every night. Lost interest about a year ago and haven’t watched it since. Still watch Lou Dobbs on FBN. wonder how long he’ll be there?

8. Rick

July 9, 2019 at 4:14 pm

The deep state is desperate big time. I think that they are going after Epstein as a last ditch effort to get TRUMP. These monsters will go to any low level. They will lie, cheat, steel, and pay others to lie in order to keep power.

9. ROBERT POWELL

July 9, 2019 at 4:34 pm

since the change of ownershipAND MANAGEMENT the fox network is turning one at a time to liberal flaming leftist . one at a time they force the real journalists out and install their limp-wristed liberals. they are quoting the new jerk times more often as a unknown source ..

10. Jon Darmes

July 9, 2019 at 4:36 pm

If not for Judge Jeanine, Tucker, Greg, & Fox & Friends we would have dumped the Wallace-Cavuto-Smith-Baer-Juan-Brazil hate President Trump & America channel a long time ago. I’m looking for a straight conservative channel, Not supposedly fair balanced. We have more than enough hate America channels, if I want to know what kind of stupid crap the DemonRats want I can always change channels. If the Demonrats want it it’s bad for the country.

BUILD THE WALL, DEPORT THEM ALL, MAGA, OR ELSE!!!

11. harold

July 9, 2019 at 4:40 pm

I do not watch fox for the most part . They should have dumped Shepherd Smith years ago . Wallace and Williams are not better . They need to get rid of Disney and all of its influence that has been liberal since Walt Disney died. I think if you want to keep your head on straight in today’s world it is better to stay away from the media and much of the bias on the internet. Time to look for a good source that is honest and obedient to the word of God and not to the Flesh and power that is in politics and other sources. It is also necessary to realize that not everyone who talks about heaven is going there. To be honest you need to search the word of God and the speaker to see if their life agrees with the teaching of Christ and the righteous rules of the who word of God. It in any form the political field denies the God head in any manner by their terminology then they are not telling you the truth . All liars come from Satan for He is the chief of Liars . See how truth and honest your media and politicians are then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.

• Vicki

July 9, 2019 at 6:36 pm

Harold, once again Disney does not own Fox News. Fox News was spun off 21st Century Fox to be it’s own entity, it isn’t owned by anyone but itself.

12. Ann

July 9, 2019 at 4:44 pm

I notice a few months ago several reports about our President which I did not like and it was fake like coming from CNN. Then I see that Fox hired Donna Brazille which I thought was very biased. Also, Judge Jeannie was taken off the air what she stated about a muslim female in congress (not going to mention her nasty name). The producer who took the Judge off the air is also a muslim. I am very careful about Fox.

13. Gary

July 9, 2019 at 4:54 pm

I am a Fox News viewer. If I want a liberal, biased, lying perspective all I have to do is turn to CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS or ABC. I don’t. So, if Fox continues its subtle changes by introducing more liberal morons, I will stop watching them completely. My wish is that someone would raise a totally conservative station with Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Judge Jeanine, Greg Gutfield, Bill O’Reilly, Mark Levin, and others that share the conservative viewpoint ONLY. That would be the best thing ever.

14. rick bernardoni

July 9, 2019 at 4:55 pm

murdocks kids are liberals, they have taken over Fox News, and NOT change for the good………………..

15. Marlene

July 9, 2019 at 4:57 pm

OAN all the way!!! Shep S, Chris W, Neil C, and “talking points” Juan Williams, are embolden to be their authentic selves on Fox…liberal Democrats!
    Watch OAN and the “Ledger Report” and “ Talking Points”….Liz Wheeler is a smart and principled young lady
    Watch 8-10 pm and don’t miss these 2 shows!

16. James Franck

July 9, 2019 at 5:12 pm

FUTURE HISTORY BOOKS will look at PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP as the GREATEST PRESIDENT this country’s ever had AMEN to that. 5 million PEOPLE WATCHED PRESIDENT TRUMP’S REELECTION CAMPAIGN BID none of the other DEMOCRATIC COMMUNIST FAKE NEWS STATIONS CNN or MSNBC could ever come close to that because of there CONSTANT 24/7 HATRED of P.TRUMP. If PRESIDENT TRUMP is pointing out that FOX NEWS is changing than it is he rarely makes MISTAKES. The BAD NEWS is that there is NO OTHER PLACE to get TRUTHFUL UNBIASED NEWS FROM with the exception of I-24 NEWS If FOX NEWS starts changing format than I’ll get my news from I-24 NEWS

17. Charlieslic

July 9, 2019 at 5:18 pm

If JEFFREY EPSTEIN looks like he’s going to jail He’ll IMPLICATE BILL CLINTON IT’S REPORTED that when he was PRESIDENT he took 12 trips to EPSTEINS PEDIFILE FANTASY ISLAND DITCHING his SECRET SERVICE DETAIL 5 TIMES OOPS That won’t look to good.

18. Arthur Garverick

July 9, 2019 at 5:56 pm

Fox News has been going downhill and can not be trusted since the Murdock brothers took over — they will slowly change the format. Remember Paul Ryan (RINO) is now on their Board of Directors and recent hires are liberals like Donna Brazile and forced onto Tucker, Hannity and Ingrahm. I expect Fox News will attempt to derail the 2020 Trump re-election train.

19. ALANA LENDVAY

July 9, 2019 at 5:59 pm

I think GREG, SEAN, JUDGE JANINE, LAURA, AND TUCKER NEED TO START THEIR OWN NEWS STATION.

I USED TO HAVE FOX ON ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT…LISTENING IN CASE I NEEDED TO KNOW SOMETHING DURING THE DAY THEN WAIT FOR SEAN, TUCKER, AND LAURA TO CLEAR UP ANY MISCONCEPTIONS.

NOW I ONLY WATCH AT NIGHT SINCE THE SONS TOOK OVER…THEY LEAN LIBERAL BIG TIME…

PRESIDENT TRUMP COULD START A STATION ONCE OUT OF OFFICE BECAUSE IF HE TRIED NOW, THE FAR LEFT DEMS WOULD HAVE MORE THAN A FIELD DAY WITH THE IMPEACHMENT PROCESS SAYING CONFLICTS OF INTEREST.

I LISTEN TO BRYAN, RUSH AND SEAN ON THE RADIO DURING THE DAY…SO I’M SATISFIED WITH WHAT I LEARN.

OH, I TRIED TO POST THE ARTICLE ABOVE ON FACEBOOK AND THEY WON’T LET ME…AGAINST THEIR RULES…LOL…

20. lisalles

July 9, 2019 at 6:23 pm

Fox is main stream media. It was only a matter of time before they came OUT OF THE CLOSET.

21. Marc

July 9, 2019 at 7:03 pm

And so Fox News is step-by-step joining the far-left MSM. Pity!

22. Phyllis Moore

July 9, 2019 at 7:35 pm

I can’t watch Fox on the weekends they are too liberal minded on the weekend.

23. Mike Flanagan

July 9, 2019 at 8:03 pm

Freedom of the Press does not mean that they can use false news as propaganda like the Nazi’s did or the numerous Communist countries. Bot even the Commies that have infiltrated the democratic party.

24. Gordy Collins

July 9, 2019 at 10:41 pm

I CAN AGREE with most of what I have heard here. It is really too bad
    that what WAS SO GOOD …is now becoming the same bunch of shit that

covers ALLTHE REST of television, FOX NEWS was a stand-out! They WERE the best! There are still a lot of good people there, but it seems like they are not allowed to tell the truth like they WERE! They have to follow the line, from one show to the next.
    I sincerely wish they would flip a ‘U’, and go back to the way they used to be.

25. Lynda Denson

July 10, 2019 at 1:25 am

It sounds to me like we need to pray for the salvation of the two liberal Murdock sons… and for the fake news crowd who is trying to leak their narrative into our news, I pray that they are shut down and all lose their contracts. Let Fox News be a true news outlet that is founded on truth and not liberal lies, gossip, half-truths, and all the other trash they spew forth! God please protect this news outlet, Fox News, from the enemy and use it to broadcast your TRUTH to the world.

26. Jean

July 10, 2019 at 2:42 am

My morning always started out with Fox news as I readied for the day. The changes that have been mentioned by others postings were obvious to me as well. There are two that I continue to follow, but I also am in hopes that another conservative news program will rise up to take Fox’s place. I can get the liberal viewpoint on the other stations. They all say the same things everyday and Hannity lets us know what they are spewing for the day so I choose not to give them a viewer check mark for the day. As a lifetime independent, I’m stunned regarding the way the Democratic party has thrown away choices for us independents. I can’t imagine choosing anyone who so readily is willing to ignore the laws of our land.

27. James

July 10, 2019 at 3:30 am

I agree with the Donald Trump, Fox News is going south. I find myself changing the channel more often than usual because of the liberal slant I’m noticing recently (since Rupert left) and becoming tired with too much or the other opinion and not enough of conservative opinions.

28. stan

July 10, 2019 at 8:56 am

The mur ducks need to be run out of town on a RAIL. That is after they are tared and feathered. When they hire donna brazal and other people that lie, tears down the net work. They are not conservatives. They are a bunch of HYPOCRITES THAT TALK THRU THEIR PAPER ASS HOLES. JUSY THINK ABOUT IT THAT THEY HATE THIS COUNTRY.

29. ronald kempa

July 10, 2019 at 10:58 am

I only watch Lou Dobbs and Hannity when a lib comes on I change the cannel

30. Donna carl

July 10, 2019 at 1:44 pm

I also have seen a change in fox news. The majority are sticking to the cause except Shepard, Wallace & Williams. You kind of expect that from the racist Juan but the other two are true traders.

31. Walkin O'Shea

July 10, 2019 at 10:48 pm

The President is correct in his assessment of Fox News. They have gradually become more and more liberal with the facts in their news. There are still a few conservative to be seen, (Hannity, Tucker and Laura) but they’re becoming more and more squeezed for their lack of PCism. It’s just a matter of time and their won’t be a single conservative cable or national network to view. Sad but true.

32. Jimmy Youngblood

July 11, 2019 at 4:45 am

Yes, my Wife and I have quit watching Fox because they have too many liberals on their shows

The New York Times’ latest scheme left Trump shaking with rage

The New York Times is the flagship outlet of the Fake News Media.

Their propaganda pieces masquerading as journalism set the agenda and talking points for the Democrat Party.

But now The New York Times‘ latest scheme left Trump shaking with rage.

New York Times executive editor Dean Baquet recently held a town hall meeting for Times employees.

Baquet addressed his staff after the uproar on Twitter over a headline after President Trump’s speech on mass shootings that liberals on social media raged was too favorable to Trump.

The Times caved and changed the headline to reflect an anti-Trump sentiment more suitable for their left-wing readers.

During his remarks, Baquet made a shocking admission: The Times went all-in on the Russia Collusion Hoax because the paper was compelled to frame Trump’s Presidency in the most negative light possible.

Baquet added that The Times was now changing the focus of their coverage to calling Donald Trump a racist because that is what Baquet believes will damage Trump the most.

Baquet stated:

OK. I mean, let me go back a little bit for one second to just repeat what I said in my in my short preamble about coverage. Chapter 1 of the story of Donald Trump, not only for our newsroom but, frankly, for our readers, was: Did Donald Trump have untoward relationships with the Russians, and was there obstruction of justice? That was a really hard story, by the way, let’s not forget that. We set ourselves up to cover that story. I’m going to say it. We won two Pulitzer Prizes covering that story. And I think we covered that story better than anybody else.

The day Bob Mueller walked off that witness stand, two things happened. Our readers who want Donald Trump to go away suddenly thought, “Holy shit, Bob Mueller is not going to do it.” And Donald Trump got a little emboldened politically, I think. Because, you know, for obvious reasons. And I think that the story changed. A lot of the stuff we’re talking about started to emerge like six or seven weeks ago. We’re a little tiny bit flat-footed. I mean, that’s what happens when a story looks a certain way for two years. Right?

Americans know The Times is hopelessly biased against conservatives.

But what they could not believe was Baquet admitting to shaping his coverage around a conspiracy theory designed to overthrow the duly elected President of the United States.

Tucker Carlson pointed out one fact about mass shootings that infuriated the Democrat Party

Tucker Carlson is an expert at destroying the Left.

He isn’t afraid to point out facts the mainstream media ignore.

And Tucker Carlson just pointed out one fact about mass shootings that infuriated the Democrat Party.

To the Democrat Party, and the mainstream media, there is one reason for mass shootings.

And that reason is that citizens in the United States have the right to keep and bear arms.

So their one and only solution is to strip that right away.

But as Tucker Carlson points out, the Second Amendment isn’t actually the problem.

During his vacation, he posted a surprise article on The Daily Caller, which he founded, where he explained the core reason behind mass shootings.

The most important fact that gets left out by the mainstream media and their Democrat pals is that suicide rates for young Americans are higher than they have ever been, along with drug-related deaths.

This increase is fueled by Left-wing policies that hurt economic opportunity and are destroying the family and religious institutions, therefore leaving many young Americans with the notion they have nowhere to go but self-harm.

And while those millions of cases of young people destroying themselves this way are ignored, the media instead fixates on the very small amount that cause mass shootings.

As written by Tucker Carlson at The Daily Caller:

Suicide rates for young Americans are the highest ever measured. So are drug-related deaths. Fifteen percent of millennials still live with their parents. Fifty years ago, more than 80% of American adults ages 25 to 34 were already married and living with a spouse. Today, less than half of adults in that age range are married. A huge portion of American young people aren’t in any kind of relationship at all. It’s no wonder millions of young people feel helpless, miserable and alone. They lack friends or parents or religious organizations to give their lives purpose and moral coherence. They live in a suffocating culture they feel no control over: Local identity and local institutions are the weakest they’ve ever been in this country.

Most people think our democracy is fake. The policies they live under, the jobs they hold and even their personal opinions are controlled by tech monopolists, media scolds and Washington bureaucrats. America is supposed to be a free country, but millions of young people look around and feel like they’re trapped in a stagnant dystopia. In such an environment, a few people will lash out in violence. Millions of others will simply fade away, from suicide or overdose or diabetes. This is the real crisis, the one that produced those horrifying scenes on TV over the weekend. Washington is happy to pretend it isn’t happening. But it is. You can’t ignore it forever.

Carlson truly hits the nail on the head in a way that only he can.

Democrats and the Fake News Media want to ignore all these points, as they are too difficult to swallow.

They would much rather simply say “guns are bad,” or “angry white men are bad” than get to the core of the problem.

Do you think Tucker Carlson is correct?

All hell broke loose at CNN when this shocking video went public

It’s been bad stretch of news for CNN.

Sex scandals, lawsuits, bad ratings, and anchors behaving like animals out in public rocked the fake news network back on its heels.

And now all hell broke loose at CNN when this shocking video went public.

One of the body blows fake news CNN absorbed this past week was a viral video of anchor Chris Cuomo losing his mind and threatening to kill a man by throwing him down a flight of stairs after the man called Cuomo “Fredo.”

Fake news CNN stood behind Cuomo and falsely claimed Cuomo was the victim of a racial slur.

But all was not well behind the scenes.

Word surfaced that CNN staffers were embarrassed by Cuomo’s behavior.

The New York Post reports:

Insiders say that — while CNN brass stood by Chris Cuomo after he was caught on camera threatening a man who called him “Fredo” — the newsroom rank and file was “embarrassed” by the blowup.

Cuomo, who hosts the 9 p.m. “Cuomo Prime Time,” told the guy in the Shelter Island confrontation that the “Godfather” reference was a racial slur “like the ‘N-word’” for Italian Americans, called him “a punk-ass bitch” and told him, “I’ll f–king ruin your s – t. I’ll f–king throw you down these stairs.”

One insider said they personally thought the run-in was “great” and that Cuomo would get a pass from higher-ups because “he’s BFFs with [CNN president Jeff] Zucker.” Another said the newsroom chatter was that “everyone thinks it’s fine to stand up to trolls, but it escalated way past where it needed to.” While they said Cuomo generally has a good reputation with the staff, “It was embarrassing.” They added, “It was an unforced error, and he gave the right — and the president — ammunition to use against him and CNN.”
It takes a lot to embarrass people that work at CNN.

Network anchors routinely spread fake news and conspiracy theories on the air as part of a Democrat Party effort to get rid of Donald Trump.

They don’t much care about professional integrity at fake news CNN.

The behind the scenes disgust at CNN shows just how far over the line Cuomo’s rant really was.

• After giving President Trump over 90% negative coverage, the mainstream media has earned the "Fake News" label.

CNN and MSNBC have been caught red-handed peddling Democratic Party talking points and outright hoaxes to paint Trump supporters as "racist."