Uncategorized

Donald Trump just declared all-out war on Fox News with one harsh statement

Heading into the 2016 election, Fox News was the only major news outlet to fairly cover Trump.

But in recent months, they have been slipping away from that by pushing the same fake news you’d expect from CNN.

And President Trump just declared all-out war on Fox News with one harsh statement.

With the notable exception of anchors like Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity, Fox News is far from friendly to conservatives.

They even employ far-Left Clinton allies like Donna Brazile.

So needless to say, President Trump hasn’t been happy with them.

In recent months he has increasingly focused his anger towards Fox News, instead of outlets like CNN, which he has been railing against for years.

And in a recent tweet, he took things even further, criticizing Fox News anchor Shepard Smith, stating that “Fake News CNN is better” than his coverage.

Trump also notes that he prefers One America News Network to Fox News.

One America News is an up-and-coming network that became popular for being a response to the increasingly unfair coverage against President Trump.

Many of Trump’s biggest supporters have been tuning into OANN instead of Fox News, which is bad news for the network.

Trump found strong success in his anti-CNN attacks.

If he continues to target Fox News with the ferocity he currently is, they will very likely take a hit in the ratings.

Do you still watch Fox News?

1. Jack BARR

August 15, 2019 at 8:08 pm

OANN is the up and comer. No left or right….

• Jennifer O'Gavaghan

August 16, 2019 at 11:07 pm

I’m tired of Shepard Smith, Donna Brazille, Juan Williams and some of the other regulars, too. I’m tired of calling in my complaints. First thing Monday morning, I’ll call my provider to see if I can get OANN. I caught it over a year ago and liked it very much. Then I switched companies only to discover they were no longer in my package. FOX News was. FOX was good ~ especially many of the regulars and more than especially Tucker Carlson, Brett Baer, Jesse Watters, Greg Guttfield, (I guess I like a LOT of the FOX family after all.) and Hannity. LOVE HANNITY and his investigative style. He’s absolutely brilliant!!! I’m changing my mind. I’ll stay with FOX for now . . . but keep complaining about the far left of center members.Maybe the program executives will notice their ratings trailing for once, and do something about it. It’s a simple fix to retain their audience. See above.

• carol

August 17, 2019 at 3:06 am

I watch liz mc donald, then lou dobbs on the fox business channel then switch channels to watch tucker, hannity and laura…never watch the 5 because of juan and never ever watch shep smith……..on weekends only watch Levin, the next revolution, Judge Jeanine and Greg Gutfeld…no one else is worth watching!

• Rich

August 21, 2019 at 11:50 pm

I love the judge and Hannity is good too but what the hell happened to the rest of the network? I’ll tell you what happened. That same Muslim that fired Judge Jeanine that is running the show happened. I’m done with them. I hope their ratings plummet to the depths of hell. I’ll pick and choose my news from the internet. Liberals make me physically sick. They have accomplished nothing since Trump took office except one futile attack after another on him. I can’t wait for the 2020 election because they’ve even alienated their own people.

• mk

August 25, 2019 at 10:55 pm

they have fallen prey to looney liars like shep smith fox would b alit better if they got rid lefty liars smith brazille an that other old lying fart chris wallace

• Donna

August 26, 2019 at 1:33 pm

What about Jesse Watters? Must watch Jesse.

• Alice Cokefair

August 17, 2019 at 7:04 am

Jennifer- 2 ways to get OANN if your cable provider won’t carry (mine won’t). Amazon FireStick and you can stream OANN for $4.99/month. NEW! OANN is now streaming on Facebook (same $4.99/month).

• Sam

August 22, 2019 at 11:33 pm

What do you mean by “streaming” Is that a word??

• Will T

August 23, 2019 at 1:17 am

It means that it is broadcast via the internet, like Netflix movies.

• Helen Spingola

August 25, 2019 at 11:28 pm

I am wondering why SaraSanders has agreed to work with FOX.. IS TRUMP AWARE OF HER M OVE??

• Will T

August 17, 2019 at 4:06 am

Yes, they do seem to be more libertarian, a nice change from the constant bias of the MSM.

• Yoda

August 17, 2019 at 2:10 pm

For the moment yes. I like Jesse Waters, Judge Jeanine, Greg Gutfeld, Neil Caputo and many of the contributors like Dan Bongino, Jason Chafeetz and Carles Payne.
      Maybe the execs will see the light and stop trying to appease George Soros and their friends. Yes they are becoming more unfair and unbalanced.
      What station is OANN on?

• Ann Marie Fischer

August 17, 2019 at 3:23 pm

Hi Jack, I agree!!

• John Dawson

August 17, 2019 at 3:44 pm

Agree with all that but still count on Fox News News coverage.

• Dimplesimon

August 18, 2019 at 12:33 am

Leland Vittert is a rude,ignorant twit who often gives Trump supporters a hard time.He constantly interrupts them,not allowing them to respond to his questions.This jerk forces me to change channels.

• Me

August 17, 2019 at 7:41 pm

Geee, i guess tjats what starts to happen when ypusell ypunetwork to the Disney Corp., a far left, progressive company!!!!

• Yoda

August 19, 2019 at 12:49 pm

I like Jesse Waters, Mark Levin, Mark Steyn, Katie Pavlich, Diamond and Silk, Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Neal Cavuto, Tyrus ,Kat Timpf, Greg Gutfeld and Charles Payne just to mention a few. It would be a shame if they were taken off the air. The executives at Fox need to grow a pair and stand up against their so called liberal friends who say that Fox is in the tank for Trump. They used to be fair and balanced. Now George Sporos and others like him are starting to call the shots.

• Louise Bellucci

August 25, 2019 at 11:43 pm

I dont watch Fox abs Friends as much as I used to I pick and choose who I watch on fox I cant that jerk shepard smith I do like Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity I dont watch the show with donna brazile I really dont watch fox half as much as I used to I do watch OANN. I do think fox os going down hill.

• Bruce Krall

August 28, 2019 at 8:24 pm

I watch OANN. Tired of the c rap from other news networks.

2. Jack BARR

August 15, 2019 at 8:19 pm

Yes I do but I avoid Shep Smith like the plague….

• william couch39h2

August 16, 2019 at 10:22 pm

S. Smith is another “WHITE CIGAR SMOKER”!! HABLA!!

• J E C

August 16, 2019 at 10:41 pm

In Kernville, Ca they call them “GOAT ROPERS” heheeheheheheehehehehehe

• PDB

August 17, 2019 at 12:17 pm

My wife introduced me to One America News, We gave up on Fox quite a while ago. Since new mgmt took over Fox they are horrible.

• Len

August 25, 2019 at 11:54 pm

I totally agree, no more Fox for me!! Len

• J E C

August 16, 2019 at 10:44 pm

Television news is loaded with these kinda people. They are crawling the hallways with no extermanation in site. LEMON< COOPER< SMITH< ECT< ECT< ECT.

• Richard

August 17, 2019 at 12:27 am

I still watch the Five, Tucker, Hannity, Baier, Gutfeld, Piro and the regular news programs. On the Five I like to watch them embarrass Williams and Brazil, it’s easy. If Williams had a Show of his own, I wouldn’t watch it.

If Fox loses any of these good people, I won’t be watching it for long.

• Richard

August 17, 2019 at 12:32 am

I forgot to mention, I turn Smith and Wallace off.

• Maria Demedici

August 17, 2019 at 1:16 am

I also turn off Smith and Wallace!

• Stephen W Haddon

August 17, 2019 at 2:01 pm

Me, too. Chris Wallace is a committed liberal, and continually interrupts anyone on Fox News Sunday that is remotely conservative. He is a first class A-Hole!

• vet

August 17, 2019 at 5:25 pm

Wallace is just like his daddy Mike. Not to crazy about Caputo or Baer and dodds they like give a dig to Trump to often as far as I’m concerned.And the station on almost all of the shows will repeat over and over again the negative reports from the other networks.When they pose as question to a guest,it goes on forever and the guest has little time to respond.

• Maria Demedici

August 17, 2019 at 1:15 am

At 3:00 p.m. est, I immediately turn to OAN – S. Smith has got to go – and so does Donna on The five, along with Chris Wallace (he is almost obnoxious as Smith!)

• mk

August 25, 2019 at 11:04 pm

shep smith chris wallace an juan williams is purely toxic to fox news best that could happen would b for fox to get rid of them

3. Jo

August 15, 2019 at 8:40 pm

I still watch some Fox News, Fox and Friends, the Five (although I mute Juan Williams or Donna Breazle). I like Jessie Watters and Judge Pirio.
    Most shows have way too many liberals….trying to be “fair and balanced”. If you’re trying to be a conservative network….be one.

• Andrew De Gaust

August 16, 2019 at 10:53 pm

I feel the same as you. Shep Smith is a weasley liberal. My favorite shows are Fox n’ Friends in the morning, The Five at supper time with Tucker and Sean Hannity late in the day.
      I miss O’Reilly, Denis Miller and a few other folks who’ve disappeared since Old Roger bit the dust and Rupert Murdoch turned the channel over to his lefty sons.

4. Cherylmith

August 15, 2019 at 10:17 pm

Try the blazetv or the levin channel or News max they have bill O’Reilly.

• Michael

August 16, 2019 at 10:25 pm

In addition to the names mentioned above how about Jeraldo Rivera and Chris Wallace…neither of them is a Trump supporter. My wife hates them both.

• Jennifer O'Gavaghan

August 16, 2019 at 11:15 pm

Right! What’s up with those two anyway. They clearly do not belong!!!
        You can tell that they hate telling any good news about our President.
        I can almost see them struggling in their suitcoats, but actually relaxed and ‘gleeful’ whenever the President falters, which is rare in my opinion. Something’s wrong there . . .

• Stephen W Haddon

August 17, 2019 at 2:07 pm

You are 100% right. I have already called Fox complaining about Chris Wallace, but so far, to no avail. I NEVER watch Fox News Sunday anymore. Too liberal for me!

• Johnny Brock

August 17, 2019 at 12:01 am

Your so right on them two.

• Nora Mitchell

August 16, 2019 at 10:46 pm

Cherylmith, are these on DIRECTV and what channels?

• Bob

August 17, 2019 at 1:41 am

Nora, Newsmax channel 349 on Directv (in my area)

• Brian Bonner

August 16, 2019 at 11:25 pm

Bill O’Reilly?? SMH

5. David Cook

August 16, 2019 at 12:56 am

Do not watch. Some hosts are just as bad or worse than CNN, MSNBC and the rest of the fake news.

6. Tom Chandler

August 16, 2019 at 2:27 am

I watch Hannity after that off to oan for me too

• Jo

August 16, 2019 at 12:16 pm

How many times a day do we need to hear the same stories, giving more lefties way to much time to spin their lies? Tucker Carlson obviously disagrees with his guests,by the look on his face, but he just lets them go on and on and on…………It’s tiresome. I just start screaming at the TV!!!

• N Michelena

August 16, 2019 at 10:40 pm

Jo, yes, Tucker let’s his guests go on and on even if he disagrees. This is probably because he wants the American People to hear it all, but when the guest touches on an unrelated topic or one Tucker doesn’t agree with, he stops the guest and clearly tells him/her why and his reasoning. Another reason is because he is very polite to all his guests whether left or right, listens to them and doesn’t interrupt them before they finish, like Hannity and Laura. And Tucker always thanks his guests in a sincere manner.

• Jennifer O'Gavaghan

August 16, 2019 at 11:22 pm

Tucker is no doubt told to allow his guests a full venting before he ‘pounces’ in fairness to their whack-a-doodle stands. I admire his reserve with some of his loonies. I could not keep my calm anywhere near as well as he does even though I sense his seething in between erupting in delightful uncontrolled giggles. Love it whenever he does that.
        He is the epitome of diplomacy . . . almost. Oh! And he looks like my younger brother! 🙂

• N Michelena

August 16, 2019 at 11:27 pm

Jennifer, you’re right on. I couldn’t have said it better. He is awesome, my favorite to watch and listen.
          And your brother must be very handsome..:)

7. jim lennon

August 16, 2019 at 10:21 pm

Shep and the ‘one eye kid” are not Trumpers..both belong on CNN or MSNBC

• Jo

August 16, 2019 at 10:33 pm

I’ve watched more TV movies and programs I never watched before just because I turn off FNC. In the past, My first choice was Fox but not anymore. Too many lefties spouting off their nonsense!

• NoMoreMarxistsInDC

August 16, 2019 at 10:49 pm

Fox Business News is still a decent channel to get conservative viewpoints.

8. butch

August 16, 2019 at 10:22 pm

OANN, has been my News Network for about the last 3 months.

9. JESS MINIUM

August 16, 2019 at 10:24 pm

jesse: i agree, i turn to the History Channel.

10. David SALERNO

August 16, 2019 at 10:25 pm

Once they brought on Donna Brazille i saw the writing on the wall and stopped watching.

11. Lfty64

August 16, 2019 at 10:26 pm

Never could watch Shep Smith, Juan gets a paycheck to make sure he is against whatever everyone else is in favor of. Donna Brazel After feeding Hillary Clinton questions before the debates lost all credibility what so ever. I used to watch Fox all the time, but hardly if ever watch it anymore, matter of fact hardly watch any news shows. Media is so one sided why bother.

12. Jim

August 16, 2019 at 10:32 pm

Shep can’t help himself. He’s gay, so he naturally hates Trump even though Trump is perfectly ok with gay people. Never watch him. Tucker, Sean and Laura are my kind of people. Say goodbye to Fox if they continue to lean left. We have enough corrupt networks that has a C in itheir call sign. Cnn, msnbC, abC, Cbs and last but not leadt nbC. All anchors are left leaning pukes, that like Shep, they can’t help themselves.

13. Jack

August 16, 2019 at 10:35 pm

I only watch CNN now because in my opinion they are the only news channel that accurately and honestly deliver the news. I used to switch back and forth between CNN and Fox News, but even their credibility is slipping away. When the major news networks all become left wing news sources, I begin to worry about the future of our country. Are they now mimicking
    Russia’s Pravda and its censored news, or is this still America?

• Beachlover2

August 17, 2019 at 2:22 am

Do you really think that CNN gives real news???? this is the biggest joke of the day.. They are so liberal and left they are ready to fall into the Pacific Ocean. Never watch CNN or MSNBC. Make me sick. Love Fox and Friends, The Five, Tucker, Hannity, The Ingraham Angle, Watters World, Greg Gutfeld and Brett Baer. Don’t like Juan or Donna, will never admit that the Dems are crooked and liars and frankly crazy.

• JoLa

August 25, 2019 at 11:03 pm

Jack — Your first sentence does not “fit” your comment. Do you really mean “I only watch CNN” ??? — OR — Do you mean OANN and not CNN.

14. Vernon

August 16, 2019 at 10:35 pm

I have also noticed a change in FOX news. Not to the good!

15. Faye. Bridges

August 16, 2019 at 10:35 pm

I am upset with how they are treating Tucker Carlson. I never watch Shepherd Smith. I have always watched Fox all day but I am watching other networks now. If you take Tucker off I will stop watching and go to another station. What had happened to Fox

16. FedUp

August 16, 2019 at 10:36 pm

I don’t watch any news programs anymore! They are all left-leaning! I used to watch FOX but they started their left-leaning reports and I quit watching them too! I don’t have to listen to them tell lies about my president!!!

17. timothy theriault

August 16, 2019 at 10:36 pm

I have been going away from Fox News as quickly as they have been giving airtime to the despicable liberal left. They no longer represent any conservative values. When you combine good and evil it does not mean that you are ‘fair and balanced’, it just means you have polluted the good. The liberal left tries to pedal their evil ways the same way you would eat an elephant, just one bite at a time. The try to get us (conservatives) to eat a whole bucket of their crap and they are happy if they can get us to ‘compromise’ and only eat a cup of their crap. I am going to stick with no means no and I don’t have to even taste it to know that it is crap. Hey Fox, be conservative or be gone with the rest of them.

• Susan M Calise

August 16, 2019 at 11:07 pm

So very well said Timothy Theriault. I agree, there is no reason for us to have to put up with hearing “both sides of an argument”, the left is ignorant, loud, disrespectful, angry, hateful and when someone like any of the following gets air time Wallace, Smith, Williams, Brazil, Tarlov, Fowler, Goodstein, Hahn they refuse to give anyone else a chance to speak by dragging out their loud rants with fillers with the likes of “OK, Alright” and “let me just say this” “LET ME FINISH” (NO….. JUAN, DONNA, JESSICA, RICHARD …… YOU NEVER LET ANYONE ELSE FINISH! JUST WHY DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD BE AFFORDED THAT COURTESY. These creeps don’t deserve an invitation to preach to us. We get enough brainwashing from other news programs and I don’t understand why any of them are allowed to sit on any panel for FOX. I get so aggravated when I watch these days that I just have to turn them off! If Fox does not dial it WAY back, I’m done with them too!

18. James Cornell

August 16, 2019 at 10:40 pm

Wallace, Smith, Williams,Brazil all need to go. That may get Revera to wise up.

• Maria Demedici

August 17, 2019 at 1:24 am

I agree with James – they’re making it difficult to watch – Smith belongs on CNN with Don (the) Lemon !

19. Greg

August 16, 2019 at 10:41 pm

We have seen that Fox News has way too many liberals on many its shows as of late. I am always commenting to my wife “who cares what they think?” But we have been giving them the benefit of the doubt because the liberals just make themselves look stupid anyway. We like OAN way more and are happy to pay the $4.99 per month to get the truth. Unfortunately OAN is not available through our provider (Spectrum)as you might expect from parent company Charter Communications. Give OAN a look and you will see what everyone is talking about!!!

20. Stephen Gordon

August 16, 2019 at 10:46 pm

I read all the above comments and agree with it all, I would only add Jessica Tarlov, Richard Fowler, Richard Goodstein and Chris Hahn, there are more, however I don’t want anyone to be in the tank for someone, but
    even a broken clock is right twice a day and with the people/commentators/hosts/guests mentioned none of them are close to being fair toward President Trump and other Republicans, they really are a
    sick group.

21. Cathy

August 16, 2019 at 10:46 pm

I hope the dirty feckers rot in hell.fox news is ruined by the scumbags that have taken over.

22. MiDi53

August 16, 2019 at 10:47 pm

I still watch Fox. The Five, Hannity, Watters World, Judge Jeannine, Gutfeld, and some others in the evening.

• Jerry Todd

August 17, 2019 at 12:17 am

Saturdays with Watters World, The Greg Gutfeld Show, funnier and more uplifting that SNL.

Sundays with Steve Hilton and Mark Levin are well worth watching.

With the primary season rolling with nothing but Democrats with nothing but chaos and despotism to offer, I don’t even turn on the TV.

Trump had a barn burner in NH yesterday. Overflow crowds will overcome the BS. At least Fox is showing the crowds.

23. William L. Mcinnis

August 16, 2019 at 10:51 pm

Getting tired of fox’s liberal bent.

24. Patricia (Pat) Wilson

August 16, 2019 at 10:57 pm

Can’t stand any news channel anymore,,,,will not watch any of them. Watch HGTV all the time to avoid regular TV and News

25. Susie

August 16, 2019 at 10:57 pm

If Tucker goes, so do I. We will know by Monday.m

26. Randy Hodges

August 16, 2019 at 11:00 pm

I am turning away more and more from Fox news they are starting to turn like the rest of the fake news yet too bad for some of the people at Fox that the liberal side is taking over. Sean Hannity has started to band never thought that would happen.

27. LadySpeaks4

August 16, 2019 at 11:02 pm

I still watch Fox News. I limit to The Five, Hannity, Watters World, Justice with Judge Jeanine, Gutfeld, and Dana Perino. I don’t have to live or believe what I listen to. I will check out OAN.

28. Karen

August 16, 2019 at 11:09 pm

Not my favorite network anymore.. Donna Brazile was the final straw. Who wants to hear what a liar & cheat has to say? Listen to a few Tucker, Shawn, judge J., Laura then change channel.

29. dprato

August 16, 2019 at 11:21 pm

I am an Independent Conservative and have not really spent much time over the years following Fox News but when I did, I thought they were more objective than most of the other mainstream media. It’s a shame to see them go Left since professional Journalism is about dead in the USA. Most of what you read and see is biased and opinion rather than just reporting what happened and then having a segment of the news for opinions. So now whether you watch talk shows or the news you are subjected primarily to Leftist who drone on about the same nonsense 24/7 until one is about to vomit. Civil War is coming folks so get ready.

30. N Michelena

August 16, 2019 at 11:24 pm

Tucker, Sean, and Laura, are the shows I don’t miss. This week neither Tucker nor Laura have been on so I have not watched much Fox at all, only Hannity. Is he next?
    Aside from these three, there is Jessie Watters, Judge Jeanine, Greg Gutfeld and Tyrus. They all have shows on Saturdays worth watching. I watch “The Five” sometimes only because of Jessie, Greg and the other conservative guest they have. Not sure about Dana Perrino. Cannot stand the hypocrisy of Donna Brazile, Juan Williams, or whatever other guest democrat who, when things are clear as day, they still find a way to blame and attack the president.
    There are also Levin and Steve Hilton shows on Sunday. Both great shows.
    Haven’t watch much Fox in the past month. OANN, a better network now!
    If Fox wants to keep its rating, first and foremost, they need to get rid of Wallace and Smith….and a few others.

31. JoeyP

August 16, 2019 at 11:25 pm

When FOX News start losing viewership and “heads will roll” with lost revenue, I THINK some WILL take notice . . . If it “ain’t too late”. Team Trump and his allies 2020.

32. karl williams

August 16, 2019 at 11:58 pm

This reads like a paid ad for OANN. Strange not to find an author’s name.

I am sure the President doesn’t like Shep, who does?

33. Chet

August 17, 2019 at 12:08 am

Fox News should not have hired Donna Brazile. She is the worst corrupt democrat they could have hired.

34. Aline

August 17, 2019 at 12:14 am

I watch Fox, will continue to watch Fox because I hate the others as they never tell the truth and they are to liberal. They only show parts, not whole and when they do they show garbage so the liberals can get all the credit. I do not know the other network, never heard of it till now in reading this. President Trump has the right to get upset but for the most part, when I watch Fox, I only turn on when Tucker Carlson, Hannity, Judge Janine, Laura Ingraham, Bret Baer. Juan Williams, he may be an all right guy if he does not talk politics but I feel he ruins Fox News. Fox News cannot say they are one sided, they give the other a chance to be heard. When the liberals come on and talk, I leave the station till they are done. Then I tune back on. I hope President Trump does not see them as the fake news because even with those on Fox that are liberal, Fox is still the only newscast that tells us like it is when it comes to our President. In listening to other newscasts, all you get are lies. They push the race card, and it is their fault that things have gotten so much worse. Not President Trump. Fox needs to continue to help the President, we need him desperately to be our President once again. Please Fox News, get back to being the network that tells the truth and backs our President. No other station will. I use to watch Good Morning America all the time but when they started, I quit them. I’ll only turn on Fox News but I will not keep it on the station when those that talk the garbage like the fake news does, I watch something else. I can’t remember her name but there is one young lady that’s a liberal, comes on mostly during the day, not at night, can’t stand her. And I cannot stand listening to Juan as he makes me to angry so when he’s on I go away, then come back when he’s done. Please Fox News, keep your ratings up by doing the right thing, continue letting us know the truth in your reporting because we’ll end up like the liberals, only getting the garbage and untruth. It is bad enough, somebody has to help us hear the truth. I read that Laura Ingraham would not be on Fox anymore. I sure hope that was not the truth, she’s a smart lady and not afraid to speak the truth and tell it like it is. You also need to stick up for your best reporters like Jesse, Tucker, Hannity, Laura when they tell the truth and not take them off for some time, then let them back on. Stick up for them, your ratings will get better. I was very disappointed when Judge Janine was gone. I’m hoping when I do see her on, it will be for many more times. All these folks are the only ones we can rely on to make it right for the President, his family, and for us. How else will we get the truth. Please Fox News, don’t let us down.

35. Merlin Wood

August 17, 2019 at 12:36 am

Communist trash is slipping into Fox. it is time to clean house

36. Mark Romig

August 17, 2019 at 1:14 am

Hey fox news how much pay off did the Democratic party offer you?

37. Bob

August 17, 2019 at 1:52 am

The only justifiable reason I can think of in regards to people like Donna Brazile or Juan Williams (in a group setting) is to be fair and balanced and hopefully get some left leaning viewers to tune in. I’m excluding people like Shepard Smith etc. of course.

38. Eileen Oberman

August 17, 2019 at 2:09 am

I started changing channels when Shep comes on a long time ago! It’s easy, just change the channel. I did it with Megan too! I know, Megan who? Fell like a rock when she became a Trump hater. Same thing might happen with Shep. Can’t stand the sound of his voice.

• Erica

August 17, 2019 at 2:53 am

I am beginning to have doubts about Bret Baier also. Recently, he’s been sounding like he’s going with the others.

I watch Watters, Carlson, Hannity and Ingraham.

39. Fred Amirault

August 17, 2019 at 3:14 am

Pants onfire news is the most corrupt of the phoney newscast of Liar TrumpDare you to do something, godless swine.

40. Desert Fox

August 17, 2019 at 3:16 am

Hope they put Trey on and take miss smith and misss walass off….gregs and the five shows because of williams aand brazile. If I want to watch shiiiit I’ll go to NBC. Does disney own fox now?

August 17, 2019 at 3:24 am

Fox News is not as good as it was, but it is still leaps and bounds better than most of its competition. MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, and CNBC absolutely suck.

42. Jo

August 17, 2019 at 3:51 am

I don’t pay much attention to some on Fox, as I know they are liberal, but like the others. I may also check out OANN, but still watch Fox, unless it were to go all liberal.

43. Gini 45

August 17, 2019 at 5:34 am

The new Young people running Fox News are running it into the ground. Once you lose us, there will be no coming back. I used to watch it for most of the shows. Now I only watch Tucker, Shawn, Laura and some of the fill ins for their shows. The rest is pretty much garbage and not worth watching.

44. Alice Cokefair

August 17, 2019 at 7:09 am

I am also increasingly disenchanted with Fox News, find myself going to Fox Business more and more. For my REAL news, I go to One America News Network- OANN. For opinion I like Tucker, Hannity, and Laura Ingraham. Will NEVER leave my TV on Fox from 3-4 PM, can’t stand Shep Smith. Weekends it’s Water’s World, Greg Gutfeld, Judge Jeanine, and Mark Levin. Also have a subscription to TheBlaze, which includes all the cast of Glenn Beck PLUS the Mark Levin contributers.

45. Bama Bill

August 17, 2019 at 11:34 am

I gave up on TV. Five minutes of program, then 3 to 4 minutes of commercials. Dish has more “Paid Programming” channels than anything. I tried recording programs so I can FF thru the commercials. There isn’t ONE current program that I watch. Only “OLD” programs. None of my friends can name one current program to watch. TV is almost “DEAD”?

46. Thomas Love

August 17, 2019 at 1:11 pm

Sheppard Smith has always been a Liberal and will until Fox gets rid of him. Maybe CNN could use him.
    Fox New is almost always on target with their reporting. Some may not please everyone, but that’s life.

47. Sam Oliva

August 17, 2019 at 1:20 pm

The only network I watch is FOX with my remote in my lap so I can mute those I refuse to listen to – that helps maintain a healthy blood pressure! There are FOX programs I refuse to watch, like democRAT Chris Wallace and Gay Sheepshit Smith – when they are on I switch to my current binge watch show: REBA
    I think it was a mistake to take no integrity Donna Brazile from touring in the live show of “The Help.” Juan Williams always ruins The Five but I’m quick with my mute button. Even IF I could stand the words coming from Jessica Tarlov’s mouth, I can’t stand her voice! Then there is Geraldo Rivera – who let that schmuck out of Al Capone’s vault?
    And I am very tired of hosts speaking over their guests while they are answering questions asked of them. AND I am fed up with hosts telling guests that they are almost out of time or to “quickly” answer the question they haven’t asked yet and then interrupting them!

August 17, 2019 at 1:47 pm

Te President is correct, Shep Smith is a LIAR and down right Scum bag, and OAN is better than FOX.

49. Stephen W Haddon

August 17, 2019 at 1:52 pm

This is correct! Shepherd Smith is bad. And leaving Juan Williams on your network is simply ridiculous. He is a committed left-wing liberal, and does not have an unbiased opinion. He is also DEAD-WRONG on some of his statements, and blames President Trump on everything that comes up. Get him OFF of Fox News, or I, too will become a past viewer of the network. And why do you have Donna Brazille on there day after day after day? What has Fox News become, another CNN? Too bad, it used to be good. Who is running that place now, anyway….AOC? Sorry Fox. You are fading fast!

August 17, 2019 at 3:35 pm

Little Shep, is an INBRED Operative of the Democrat-COMMUNIST-Islamic-Nazi Terrorist Organization.
    If everyone was willing to stick together for a month, we could express our displeasure. Once the ratings drop Fox will get the message.

51. Susie N McCurdy

August 17, 2019 at 3:54 pm

Fox and Friends in the morning are good. They stick to conservative ideas.

52. Frederick Lucia

August 17, 2019 at 4:04 pm

I still watch some Fox News but mostly fox business news. Definitely try and stay away from shepherd and his tongue in cheek sarcasm. I don’t know how people tolerate him Clearly he tries to stick to left handed comment in their all time So frankly I watched little flocks and try to watch none when he is on

53. Garry

August 17, 2019 at 4:33 pm

Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity are NOT news anchors. They are talking heads that cannot even be called ‘pundits’. Just right-wing provocateurs.

54. Larry

August 17, 2019 at 9:40 pm

If tucker and sean are pundits, what would you call the clueless non news on cnn, msnbc, abc, cbs, prn, etc. who do not even know what NEWS means to the American people. I support OAN daily and have for the most since the political news is mostly on left giving away FREE what we the americans who made this country great with hard work and values that most other countries do not have.

55. Aline

August 18, 2019 at 10:15 pm

You call that HARSH? Maybe you should check the true meaning of the word! Apparently English, is not your strong suit!

56. sammie

August 19, 2019 at 1:56 am

I agree with you Fox is a good station but there some that are rude and far left Shep Smith always made me think of something slimy bad feeling, get queesy and I had read may not be true fox got new upper management and they were far left. Told my husband it wouldn’t be long before the leftist that were on fox would start spouting out more slime. Didn’t think they would hire leftist. when Smith or Williams and Wallace and more not good with names but I remember faces and most. There voices come on or speak I leave the room or change channel they don’t get my support. I leave it on fox all day listening in the background the tone changes when they come on or start to talk. That or I listen to my husband yell and cuss at the tv. The others have my support always.

57. AbortThySelf

August 19, 2019 at 2:47 am

I miss Fox News. Now when I flip on to it, I am disgusted thinking I accidentally clicked on CNN. Every day For is giving Dems election pointers or have a Leftist giving Leftist talking points. Hey Fox, if I wanted to watch Leftist channels, I would click on them. If I wanted to watch unamerican politicians spouting lies as they have debates or trash on our President, I would tune in and watch their pointless debates. No matter which Fox anchor, it’s the same Leftist talking points or video reruns of the Dems talking trash. No thanks. Trump 2020 & BEYOND! Why not, they wanted Ohomoba for 3 terms.

58. PattiStarr

August 26, 2019 at 12:27 pm

I have to agree that Fox is getting more and more leftist. I record Sheppard Smith just in case President Trump is going to speak. When John Roberts and Smith get together it’s like a glee fest spouting disparaging remarks about our great President. That’s probably why President Trump has been skipping over John Roberts lately when he’s giving his impromptu press conferences on the lawn. I can’t stand Juan Williams and was shocked at how welcoming and fawning the anchors – especially on the Five – were to Donna Brazile who has some nefarious stuff in her past with her Hilary association. I do love to see Greg G and Jesse W stand up to the lies they spout.
    I do like Fox and Friends in the mornings and on the weekends though so will probably continue to watch Fox. Comcast is my carrier and being CNN and MSNBC leftists, it’s no surprise that they don’t carry One America News Network. FOX, please, we think your programming, bringing back the old days of conservative support and stop pandering to the left!! Move Lou Dobbs to Fox News in place of Sheppard Smith and/or the insufferable Chris Wallace.

59. Jon

September 2, 2019 at 1:46 am

I say it again social media blocks comments that have real truth.

60. Jon

September 2, 2019 at 1:47 am

I say it again social media blocks comments that have real truth. Yes I said that before an I am saying it again. You block real content.

Uncategorized

MSNBC is in hot water after getting caught in a scheme to execute Donald Trump

No president in history has faced the harassment that Donald Trump has.

The Left will stop at nothing to destroy him.

And now MSNBC is in hot water after getting caught in a scheme to execute President Trump.

Suggesting that a duly-elected President should be killed is an extreme statement previously only imaginable by some of the most reprehensible people in history.

But with Donald Trump in the White House, his enemies more often than not are willing to cross that unthinkable line.

And that is the exact claim that Bill Weld, a Republican challenger to Trump in 2020, made on MSNBC in response to the fake news allegations that Trump threatened Ukrainian leaders, demanding they look into Joe Biden.

“That is treason,” Weld said. “It’s treason, pure and simple and the penalty for treason under the U.S. Code is death. That’s the only penalty.”

MSNBC’s Morning Joe stooped to a new low on Monday morning when the assembled panel refused to condemn 2020 Republican presidential candidate Bill Weld’s insistence that President Donald Trump should be put to death because, in his mind, he’s committed treason for his conversations with the Ukrainian president.

Not only that, but Weld twice made this case while panelists Mike Barnicle, Mika Brzezinski, Elise Jordan Joe Scarborough, and Michael Steele refused to push back along with fellow Trump challengers Mark Sanford and Joe Walsh. In Jordan’s case, she even inquired about how this would happen.

The three Trump challengers were there to discuss the growing trend of state Republican Parties canceling 2020 primaries so as to award the President an automatic victory. The segment began with former Trump fanboy Scarborough lamenting this problem, but Weld seemed inclined to use his time for other matters.

After briefly lamenting the canceled primaries, Weld laid out his case for why the President committed treason, which is punishable by death.

No panelist batted an eye to either interrupt or chastise Weld for his claim.

Not only did the panel on MSNBC not push back, panelist Elise Jordan questioned Weld on how they could get Trump sentenced to death.

If this was somebody making the same claim about former President Barack Obama, Democrats would be demanding the Secret Service throw them behind bars.

But at the end of the day, Democrats want Trump gone by any means necessary, and apparently execution isn’t off the table.

Do you think Secret Service should give Bill Weld a visit?

Uncategorized

The Left is terrified of Rush Limbaugh.

He truly is the biggest voice on talk radio and can destroy Leftists with just one segment.

That’s why The New York Times will never recover after Rush Limbaugh exposed one harsh truth.

It is impossible for The New York Times to admit they aren’t fake news at this point.

In recent weeks they have been in hot water after reporting and then retracting a major sexual assault accusation against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

Rush Limbaugh explained he wasn’t surprised by what they did, pointing out that the employees at The Times are “Left-wing activists.”

Fox News reports:

Conservative radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh says he wasn’t surprised by the New York Times’ reporting and correction on the alleged sexual assault accusations against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, accusing the newspaper of being “left-wing activists.”

“Why does the New York Times have any credibility left at all? They’re not journalists anymore,” Limbaugh said on his radio show Monday. “They’re nothing but left-wing activists.”

Limbaugh vowed to never be surprised with what The Times reports citing their work during the Trump-Russia investigation.

“As far as I’m concerned, all bets are off,” Limbaugh said. “This two-and-a-half-year coup that the New York Times led in conjunction with Obama administration officials has eliminated any possibility on my part that I will ever be surprised by what they do.”

“As far as the New York Times is concerned, Trump is still not fit to be alive, certainly not fit to be president — and they’re not going to stop until they are able to get him out of office, one way or the other,” Limbaugh said. “They’re also sending a signal to any other conservative judge, ‘You don’t want this. You don’t want us reporting on you.'”

The New York Times routinely attacks President Trump, while cozying up to every Left-wing politician they can.

That’s why President Trump has been increasingly going after them, calling them “the failing New York Times.”

Do you think The New York Times is fake news?

Uncategorized

Tucker Carlson spoke one truth about Megyn Kelly that badly exposed CNN

CNN’s ratings hit rock bottom. And then they went even lower.

Meanwhile, Tucker Carlson’s Fox News show is doing incredibly well despite Leftists targeting his advertisers for boycotts.

And now, Carlson spoke one truth about Megyn Kelly that embarrassed CNN even more.

Liberals can’t stand Tucker Carlson because he cuts to the core of CNN’s hypocrisy.

This week, Carlson hilariously exposed Don Lemon’s double standard on one controversy.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, a darling of the western left for his obnoxiously “PC” stance on every cultural issue, got embroiled in a scandal for appearing in multiple photos in blackface when he was 29.

Lemon and other Leftists gave Trudeau a pass, just as they did with Virginia Governor Ralph Northam and Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring.

But Lemon and these same Leftists raked Megyn Kelly over the coals and got her fired from NBC News.

And Kelly didn’t even wear blackface.

Carlson deftly pointed out this disgusting hypocrisy:

While fawning over Trudeau for apologizing, Lemon said the following about Kelly:

Megyn is 47 years old. She’s our age. There has never been a time in that. . .in her 47 years that blackface has been acceptable. I wonder how much diversity she has on her staff. I don’t know, I’m not there but I would imagine there is not a lot because people would have informed her. This is what people of the larger culture don’t understand about racism and about privilege.

Trudeau is only one year younger than Kelly.

So I guess in Lemon’s calculation, that one year difference gives Trudeau a pass for dressing in blackface multiple times.

Megyn Kelly’s career was destroyed over fake outrage.

When she made her benign comments, nobody on the panel or in the audience took offense because there was nothing to be offended by.

The Left just used the incident to take her out because she’s not on the Left.

But Trudeau, Northam, and Herring still hold elected office.

Carlson showed again that the Left’s hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Do you agree with Tucker Carlson that CNN is fake news?

Leave a comment below.