CNN just let slip their real agenda. And America will burn to the ground if they win

The rise of Black Lives Matter has pushed everybody on the Left to new extremes.

CNN is no exception.

Now they just let slip their real agenda. And America will burn to the ground if they win.

As American cities burn, CNN is working overtime to blame everybody but the radicals doing it for the destruction.

They have routinely blamed President Trump, and the non-existent threat of “white supremacy” for the destruction despite video of Black Lives Matter and Antifa being the perpetrators showing otherwise.

And they took things to new heights on a recent airing of CNN’s New Day.

In the segment, CNN political commentators Angela Rye proclaimed that America “was built on a system of oppression and systemic racism and white supremacy.”

She went on to argue that to fix this “you have to uproot a lot of what is this country’s foundation,” essentially arguing for the destruction of everything that built America.

To make this claim, the segment began with CNN hosts John Berman and Erica Hill talking about the hate hoax claimed by NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace, who claimed that a garage pull was a noose targeting him due to him being the first black NASCAR driver.

“As we continue moving forward to become anti-racist and to talk about, not just the painful history but the painful reality in this country on a daily basis,” was said of the situation, which they believed completely without question.

In response, Rye complained about how racist America is, and how it is no surprise that something like that happened, even though it didn’t, as an FBI investigation proved.

“Yeah, I appreciate at least your word choice on two of the things you mentioned,” she said. “One is how we become anti-racist. And it is going to take a very deliberate effort because we know this country was built on a system of oppression and systemic racism and white supremacy.”

That’s when she gave her “solution,” which is destroying what America was founded on.

“So in order to tear down all of that, you have to uproot a lot of what is this country’s foundation. That is going to make a lot of people uncomfortable,” she said.

In reality, there is no country that has done more to atone for their sins in the past than the United States.

And it is the constitutional republic we live in that allowed that to happen.

What she is really talking about is creating the foundation for extreme far-left ideologies to take hold.

The founders of Black Lives Matter are admitted Marxists after all, who care far more about implementing their communist agenda than they do about “black lives.”

No wonder President Trump has called the Fake News Media the enemy of the American people.

Do you think CNN is the enemy of the American people?

Share your thoughts with Pants on Fire News in the comments below.

1. Concerned Granny

June 26, 2020 at 2:55 am

My God what is wrong with these people? This country loves all races as anyone with an eye should be able to see.. America has helped more people of different races then any country in the world and here they are turning her into a hate country.
    We are what we work and educate ourselves to be.
    What America needs now more than ever is GOD!!! This country has been taken over with the likes of Pelosi and Shumer type people. All they think is “Give me” and power over the people.. . I’m sick and tired of such stupidity .I am concerned that this may lead to a civil war and then what? Pray you that love America. God fearing men and women founded this country. They believed in God and His name is hidden in many structures throughout Washington. Pray Christians.. America need your prayers along with our President..

2. JOE

June 26, 2020 at 10:23 pm

CCP – CNN = CHINESE NETWORKED NEWS

3. Robert Cohen

June 27, 2020 at 1:05 am

CNN is not news. They’re the same as communist propaganda. Loser Lemonade couldn’t find his ass with both hands. Fredo is just as bad

4. Jon

June 27, 2020 at 3:20 pm

I haven’t watched CNN since the 90’s, and I have no desire to do so.

5. AlNewman

June 27, 2020 at 3:25 pm

It’s the globalists pulling out all the stops. Everything from 9-11 to the knee on the neck hoax (yes, I can prove it) to the bought and paid for BLM and Antifa.

You don’t think we were just going to lay down, did you?

6. Neen

June 27, 2020 at 3:27 pm

CNN needs to die. BLM are murderers and they are just like Antifa. Most of America IS NOT RACIST. It is NOT the Republican Party who is stopping black people from advancing it is the Democrat’s doing it. Go after them.We have always been fair to all. The dems. want black to depend on them so they can control them. This is so wrong.

7. steveo

June 27, 2020 at 3:30 pm

so if the blacks want to protest these white racists then don’t drive cars invented by henry ford.don’t use microsoft invented by bill gates,don’t live in high rises that use steel by carnegie,don’t use facebook invented by zuckenburg,don’t fly anymore invented by the wright brothers!.the list can go on forever but you won’t see them telling you how good they have it because of the white industrialists!

8. Cohen Barbara

June 27, 2020 at 3:38 pm

All of BLM built on lies. Just because they say something does not make it true. Where is the data? These people have no greater rights than the rest of us. It’s all a farcical opportunist story line to elevate hate. Everything they blame America for , is who they truly are. Trying to intimidate and threaten. Bunch of greedy thugs who want power & all America capitalism has to offer without earning it, like the rest of us. So sick and disgusted with these crazy insane anarchists. Power grab by Democrats using these extremists to grab power.

9. John Soroka

June 27, 2020 at 3:44 pm

There is no point in making a comment if you do not post it.

10. Rich

June 27, 2020 at 3:48 pm

Is CNN still in business? If so, why?

11. Kristin

June 27, 2020 at 3:49 pm

I have never wasted my time to watch them because from what I’ve heard all they do is lie. So I guess you could say they are an enemy of the people because if someone depends upon them for the truth, that person is being lead down the road of false news.

12. Wrenchman

June 27, 2020 at 3:59 pm

Such a group of dirty and deceitful people that are just permitted to spew hatred and blatant lies day after day!
    No wonder we have a segment of Americans that believe the filth they tarnish President Trump with….
    God Help America if this mindset is elected and allowed to root

13. Corruptionhater

June 27, 2020 at 4:02 pm

If most of the “black” people hate America so much, then we offer free of charge a one way trip back to Africa. In doing this, I will miss my beloved black friends that ARE kind, loving and beautiful friends so very much. The thought of not seeing them or talking to them is disconcerting and heartbreaking. CNN deserves to die and never allowed to exist again. This country has taken all she can and now is fighting back. I am all for taking all journalists that hate America to Venezuela permanently and that includes the Hollywood elite, or Hollywood Whores as I like to call them. They all can form their own country there, if Venezuela lets THEM get away with more insurrection. I am not going to let them take the life out of America, her people or me! I will fight to the death to save America!

14. Ginger

June 27, 2020 at 4:09 pm

These people are very dangerous. They will take anything and try to turn it into fitting into their agenda. Whites attacking blacks is so rare that everytime it happens, it makes national news. It’s time that people ignore these radical fools and focus more on keeping President Trump in office so he can block these fools from getting any more power.

15. Della

June 27, 2020 at 4:19 pm

Happy to see the comments here so at least i know all Americans haven’t gone insane!

16. Steven

June 27, 2020 at 4:30 pm

If enough people don’t watch the Communist news network it will go put of business. ONN Newsmax the Blaze and Fox are reliable news.

17. Bob

June 27, 2020 at 4:38 pm

Time for another check, I guess…heh heh.

18. E J

June 27, 2020 at 4:41 pm

If Bubba Wallace’s father is white. What makes him black?

19. Ed

June 27, 2020 at 5:07 pm

If you do not like what this country is or where it came frim and how it got here……… then go to somewhere that is whst you want. Why do you think you have the right to change things here. There are several places that are the exact thing you say you want. None of which are the paradise you think. This country is not perfect and has some dark events in its past, but that is what it takes to grow. If the black community think there is systemic racism, tell me one law that prevents them from doing anything a caucasian can do……there isn’t one. However there is one that does the opposite “AFFIRMATIVE ACTION”
    Also tell me isn’t there all black colleges, beauty contests, TV stations, churches, and political/activists groups. But that is not allowed for white persons nor should it be fir any color, thst is true racism. I was raised to see color but not judge on that. I judge a person by the content of ones character not a skin color, thats what my generation was taught. This uprising if allowed to go on will cause much more damage than good. I for one am american no matter where my ancestry is from or what color i am, and that is what i see when i see when i look around me. These marxists must be stopped and we must conserve the greatness of this country for all of the poeple that live here.

20. Gary

June 27, 2020 at 6:09 pm

These people make these claims until the trouble starts getting close to their homes. Then they change their tunes and start calling for help. If they don’t get it fast enough they claim the police are not good enough.

21. Pat

June 27, 2020 at 6:17 pm

So in other words if you are white only then you need to just kill yourself right now because we all owe It to your country and Racist black people. So tell me who should I give all my belongings to along with my identity? Where do you need us white people to line up for a mass graves? Please tell me so I can obey your orders Hitler. What else do I need to do to obey your commands? Please tell me! You know we are all your servants and will do as you command all powerful Hitler. Do you want my body parts also? What about my money, where do I send that to also? CNN please assist me in doing these things so I can rid these people of me but not my property they so deserve my life I don’t. CNN please tell what name I need to change everything of mine into so I can hurry up and end my life for others. That’s the least I can do for these people. All white people CNN is giving us an order and we should obey because we are white and owe them that.

22. Stevo

June 27, 2020 at 6:28 pm

My mother in law listens to CNN , she also can not logically reason out ANY common sense , acknowledge reality & brainwashed in so many ways . – drives me nuts that she believes the Criminal News Network & the complicit criminals of “The View” . She might as well have a big sign on her back “LIBTARD” ! as well as any of the rest of liberals I have known ! All – SAME MENTALITY ! Can’t see past the end of their ignorant noses , even if they support the very criminals that would kill THEM without blinking an eye !

23. joe1cr

June 27, 2020 at 7:24 pm

The press is impotent when it abandons itself to falsehood.
    Thomas Jefferson

24. sharon

June 27, 2020 at 8:45 pm

I think I agree with her. Let’s start with news media and change that. Journalists should be personally sued for making and reporting unfounded allegations. No police protection for them. Let them deal with their own fallout especially when they rudely stick their microphone in someones face or personal space. None of their stations can have out of the country investors-especially China. Restrict time they can air on tv. Make public their personal background before allowing them to be on air journalists-we make the rules-they have to abide by them. I wonder if they’ll buy into that? Somehow I think not.

25. Theresa

June 27, 2020 at 9:25 pm

To Stevo
    My aunt is the same way. To present facts to her is a lost cause. Rush Limbaugh, in the 90’s said liberalism is a mental disease. I didn’t get it. Now I do.

26. Tommie

June 27, 2020 at 9:33 pm

I believe that CNN goes looking for idiots like this to keep Schiff going!!!! Who owns CNN????

27. Cheryl

June 28, 2020 at 12:29 am

CNN definitely hates America proven it more so in the last 4 years.

28. Jo

June 28, 2020 at 1:49 am

No, what needs to be done is all those that love God and his Son need to pray and ask them to help us and we need to do what they have asked also…do the 10 commandments and love him with our whole hearts. God is our strength and hope, He can solve our problems that are evil, if we but let him.

29. chinshihtang

June 28, 2020 at 2:09 am

Panic-stricken much?

June 28, 2020 at 7:16 am

Simple. Black Lives Matter and Antifa are evil, and CNN is their propaganda outlet.

31. Bruce Sims

June 28, 2020 at 2:11 pm

THIS IS “EXACTLY” what Integration gives every time! DIVISION and DESTRUCTION! Remember what the monument called the Statue of liberty says, Give me your tired and poor etc etc! GOD is NOT INTO Integration, he is a SEGREGATIONIST and separationist! Read Nehemiah ch 10 and Ezra 9 KJV I am NOT interested in what man/men think, I am interested in what GOD/Jesus Christ “SAID!” Genesis 40:8 KJV

32. WIZARD

June 30, 2020 at 5:09 pm

BLM has a new meaning: BURNING LOOTING MURDER

Let this new meaning sink in!!!!

33. george shores

July 2, 2020 at 11:07 pm

don’t leave out FOX s far as CNN goes,they are getting just as bad, Neal Cavuto throwed a temper tantrum today because a gop rep didnt agree with him, Bret Baier is trying to be a left winger, im kinda watching tucker here lately, he’s getting iffy, of course Chris is a solid lefty, there is a couple more that try for gotcha moments too. just turn them off when they come on, might ass well watch CNN

34. Beach

July 3, 2020 at 10:48 pm

America will burn to the ground if they do not get their way….sounds like a bunch of nursery school kids throwing a hissie fit!!

THE USA WILL NEVER BE BURNED TO THE GROUND!!!!!!

35. Robert Grace

July 5, 2020 at 1:07 am

CNN is not a news network. All they do is incite violence. What other network has big Fredo & little Fredo aka Cuomo’s working for them. They are Fake news. A joke as a Governor, and that De Blasio is a fool as a mayor. Something is definitely wrong in NY! With the Fredo brother’s De Blasio and AOC, their DOOMED! Wake up NY!

The President of CNN will burst into tears when he hears Tucker Carlson’s big news

While CNN and other fake news networks are in decline, Fox News is doing better than ever.

But most of their success is thanks to Tucker Carlson.

And the President of CNN will burst into tears when he hears Tucker Carlson’s big news.

Truth is difficult to come by on cable news.

But thankfully, Americans have Tucker Carlson Tonight, where the truths that CNN and other fake news networks refuse to air are talked about five days a week.

Since the start of Black Lives Matter rioting, he has called the group out for what it is, the militant arm of the Democrat Party.

And it turns out this is a popular message.

The newest ratings number are now in, which show that not only did Carlson finish the second quarter with his highest ratings ever, but the highest ratings of any cable news program in history.

His average audience was 4.331 million, which beats out the previous record held by Fox News’ Sean Hannity.

These numbers have given Fox News a major boost as well.

During the quarter, the network beat out every basic news network in total viewers, doing especially well in the 25-54 age demographic, which is the group most valued by national advertisers.

This is clearly correlated to the Black Lives Matter riots raging across the country.

Tucker Carlson is unafraid to call them out, while virtually every other television host cowers to their demands and calls them “peaceful.”

These ratings should show Americans that President Donald Trump is much more popular than the mainstream media claims.

And there likely is not as much support for Black Lives Matter as the media claims.

Most people are just too afraid to publicly speak up, due to the threats that would come their way.

When a man in St. Louis simply told the mob they were on private property, he was forced to defend himself, along with his wife, with guns.

And most television hosts, apart from Carlson, attacked the man for defending his property.

Tucker Carlson gave him the chance to defend his name on national television.

And considering how much higher Carlson’s ratings are than other networks, he likely has support from a majority of Americans now.

As long as Tucker Carlson’s ratings continue to climb, CNN and other fake news networks will go into the decline.

Do you watch Tucker Carlson Tonight?

Share your thoughts with Pants on Fire News in the comments below.

Censorship

CNN just made this big move to censor Donald Trump before the election

Fake news CNN is committed to waging ideological war against Donald Trump.

There isn’t any line they won’t cross in their quest to defeat the President.

And now CNN just made this big move to censor Donald Trump before the election.

Social media allows the President to talk to the American people without the filter of the Fake News Media.

Trump won in 2016 in part because the President’s social media platforms helped spread his message to tens of millions of Americans.

The fake news resolved never to allow anything like 2016 to ever happen again and CNN led a four year-long pressure campaign against Facebook and Twitter to get them to ban President Trump from posting or running ads on their platform.

CNN’s latest attempt to censor the President came in the form of “naming and shaming” advertisers that had not joined a left-wing boycott of Facebook.

Liberal activists pressured companies to pause their advertising on Facebook for the month of July to pressure Facebook to curb the spread of “hate and misinformation” – which really is code for banning President Trump and restricting his campaign from running ads.

But some of the major advertisers did not join in and CNN attacked them for sitting out the boycott.

CNN reported:

A CNN Business analysis of Facebook’s top advertisers, based on data from market research firm Pathmatics, reveals that most of the 100 biggest ad spenders on the platform have not joined the boycott. The list of companies that have yet to pause advertising on Facebook includes Walmart (WMT), American Express (AXP) and Home Depot (HD).

Of the 25 largest spenders on Facebook ads last year, only three companies — Microsoft (MSFT), Starbucks (SBUX) and Pfizer (PFE) — have publicly confirmed their plans to pause marketing on Facebook. Those top 25 businesses, according to the data, accounted for an estimated $2 billion of Facebook advertising spend, or nearly 3% of Facebook’s 2019 revenues.

CNN is not acting as a news organization with the publication of this article.

They are political activists trying to advance a cause – the censorship and defeat of Donald Trump.

Fake news CNN went all in on supporting the Black Lives Matter protests.

They saw that the civil unrest hurt President Trump in the polls and boosted Joe Biden.

And to make matters worse, fake news CNN’s Chris Cuomo made one crazy comparison between Black Lives Matter and July 4th.

After weeks of cheering protests where hundreds of thousands of Americans took to the streets and ignored social distancing guidelines, CNN is now back to scolding Americans over wearing masks and staying six feet apart.

On Tuesday night, Chris Cuomo interviewed South Dakota Congressman Dusty Johnson about the state’s planned July 3 fireworks celebration at Mt. Rushmore that President Trump would attend.

Johnson said masks would be handed out and blasted CNN for hypocrisy over why many on the network were not calling on Black Lives Matter protestors to wear masks and social distance.

Cuomo first claimed that since the fireworks show was organized by the government it was different than the riots and protests following George Floyd’s death.

“A protest is not organized by official entities. And you have all these sensitivities about how we wanted to keep the police and the protesters from clashing. Imagine what we would have done if we were enforcing mask policies. And, as you did point out, a lot of the protesters did wear masks. Maybe they will at this event as well. But it’s not apples to apples. And again, I see a political convenience being played in a situation that should be about public health, Dusty,” Cuomo stated.

Cuomo responded that the police enforcing a mask mandate on protests would be unfair and only make the rioters angrier.

“Those are protests of people who, in many cases, are angry and outraged, and we’re trying to keep the temperature down. We, forget about me, I cover it. You are trying to keep it down. You make the decisions about how the police deal with protesters, on a large scale, and to have them enforce a no-mask policy when they’re already hitting the streets because of police intervention in their lives would have been madness. It’s not apples to apples, unless you’re only looking at this through a partisan lens, the left liked the protests, why don’t they like our fireworks display? I think that’s unfair and counterproductive.”

The double standard where no rules or guidelines apply to Black Lives Matter, but the rest of America cannot live their lives or gather freely, is fueling much of the resentment towards the media and pro-lockdown politicians.