CNN just let slip their real agenda. And America will burn to the ground if they win

The rise of Black Lives Matter has pushed everybody on the Left to new extremes.

CNN is no exception.

Now they just let slip their real agenda. And America will burn to the ground if they win.

As American cities burn, CNN is working overtime to blame everybody but the radicals doing it for the destruction.

They have routinely blamed President Trump, and the non-existent threat of “white supremacy” for the destruction despite video of Black Lives Matter and Antifa being the perpetrators showing otherwise.

And they took things to new heights on a recent airing of CNN’s New Day.

In the segment, CNN political commentators Angela Rye proclaimed that America “was built on a system of oppression and systemic racism and white supremacy.”

She went on to argue that to fix this “you have to uproot a lot of what is this country’s foundation,” essentially arguing for the destruction of everything that built America.

To make this claim, the segment began with CNN hosts John Berman and Erica Hill talking about the hate hoax claimed by NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace, who claimed that a garage pull was a noose targeting him due to him being the first black NASCAR driver.

“As we continue moving forward to become anti-racist and to talk about, not just the painful history but the painful reality in this country on a daily basis,” was said of the situation, which they believed completely without question.

In response, Rye complained about how racist America is, and how it is no surprise that something like that happened, even though it didn’t, as an FBI investigation proved.

“Yeah, I appreciate at least your word choice on two of the things you mentioned,” she said. “One is how we become anti-racist. And it is going to take a very deliberate effort because we know this country was built on a system of oppression and systemic racism and white supremacy.”

That’s when she gave her “solution,” which is destroying what America was founded on.

“So in order to tear down all of that, you have to uproot a lot of what is this country’s foundation. That is going to make a lot of people uncomfortable,” she said.

In reality, there is no country that has done more to atone for their sins in the past than the United States.

And it is the constitutional republic we live in that allowed that to happen.

What she is really talking about is creating the foundation for extreme far-left ideologies to take hold.

The founders of Black Lives Matter are admitted Marxists after all, who care far more about implementing their communist agenda than they do about “black lives.”

No wonder President Trump has called the Fake News Media the enemy of the American people.

Do you think CNN is the enemy of the American people?

Share your thoughts with Pants on Fire News in the comments below.

1. Concerned Granny

June 26, 2020 at 2:55 am

My God what is wrong with these people? This country loves all races as anyone with an eye should be able to see.. America has helped more people of different races then any country in the world and here they are turning her into a hate country.
    We are what we work and educate ourselves to be.
    What America needs now more than ever is GOD!!! This country has been taken over with the likes of Pelosi and Shumer type people. All they think is “Give me” and power over the people.. . I’m sick and tired of such stupidity .I am concerned that this may lead to a civil war and then what? Pray you that love America. God fearing men and women founded this country. They believed in God and His name is hidden in many structures throughout Washington. Pray Christians.. America need your prayers along with our President..

2. JOE

June 26, 2020 at 10:23 pm

CCP – CNN = CHINESE NETWORKED NEWS

3. Robert Cohen

June 27, 2020 at 1:05 am

CNN is not news. They’re the same as communist propaganda. Loser Lemonade couldn’t find his ass with both hands. Fredo is just as bad

4. Jon

June 27, 2020 at 3:20 pm

I haven’t watched CNN since the 90’s, and I have no desire to do so.

5. AlNewman

June 27, 2020 at 3:25 pm

It’s the globalists pulling out all the stops. Everything from 9-11 to the knee on the neck hoax (yes, I can prove it) to the bought and paid for BLM and Antifa.

You don’t think we were just going to lay down, did you?

6. Neen

June 27, 2020 at 3:27 pm

CNN needs to die. BLM are murderers and they are just like Antifa. Most of America IS NOT RACIST. It is NOT the Republican Party who is stopping black people from advancing it is the Democrat’s doing it. Go after them.We have always been fair to all. The dems. want black to depend on them so they can control them. This is so wrong.

7. steveo

June 27, 2020 at 3:30 pm

so if the blacks want to protest these white racists then don’t drive cars invented by henry ford.don’t use microsoft invented by bill gates,don’t live in high rises that use steel by carnegie,don’t use facebook invented by zuckenburg,don’t fly anymore invented by the wright brothers!.the list can go on forever but you won’t see them telling you how good they have it because of the white industrialists!

8. Cohen Barbara

June 27, 2020 at 3:38 pm

All of BLM built on lies. Just because they say something does not make it true. Where is the data? These people have no greater rights than the rest of us. It’s all a farcical opportunist story line to elevate hate. Everything they blame America for , is who they truly are. Trying to intimidate and threaten. Bunch of greedy thugs who want power & all America capitalism has to offer without earning it, like the rest of us. So sick and disgusted with these crazy insane anarchists. Power grab by Democrats using these extremists to grab power.

9. John Soroka

June 27, 2020 at 3:44 pm

There is no point in making a comment if you do not post it.

10. Rich

June 27, 2020 at 3:48 pm

Is CNN still in business? If so, why?

11. Kristin

June 27, 2020 at 3:49 pm

I have never wasted my time to watch them because from what I’ve heard all they do is lie. So I guess you could say they are an enemy of the people because if someone depends upon them for the truth, that person is being lead down the road of false news.

12. Wrenchman

June 27, 2020 at 3:59 pm

Such a group of dirty and deceitful people that are just permitted to spew hatred and blatant lies day after day!
    No wonder we have a segment of Americans that believe the filth they tarnish President Trump with….
    God Help America if this mindset is elected and allowed to root

13. Corruptionhater

June 27, 2020 at 4:02 pm

If most of the “black” people hate America so much, then we offer free of charge a one way trip back to Africa. In doing this, I will miss my beloved black friends that ARE kind, loving and beautiful friends so very much. The thought of not seeing them or talking to them is disconcerting and heartbreaking. CNN deserves to die and never allowed to exist again. This country has taken all she can and now is fighting back. I am all for taking all journalists that hate America to Venezuela permanently and that includes the Hollywood elite, or Hollywood Whores as I like to call them. They all can form their own country there, if Venezuela lets THEM get away with more insurrection. I am not going to let them take the life out of America, her people or me! I will fight to the death to save America!

14. Ginger

June 27, 2020 at 4:09 pm

These people are very dangerous. They will take anything and try to turn it into fitting into their agenda. Whites attacking blacks is so rare that everytime it happens, it makes national news. It’s time that people ignore these radical fools and focus more on keeping President Trump in office so he can block these fools from getting any more power.

15. Della

June 27, 2020 at 4:19 pm

Happy to see the comments here so at least i know all Americans haven’t gone insane!

16. Steven

June 27, 2020 at 4:30 pm

If enough people don’t watch the Communist news network it will go put of business. ONN Newsmax the Blaze and Fox are reliable news.

17. Bob

June 27, 2020 at 4:38 pm

Time for another check, I guess…heh heh.

18. E J

June 27, 2020 at 4:41 pm

If Bubba Wallace’s father is white. What makes him black?

19. Ed

June 27, 2020 at 5:07 pm

If you do not like what this country is or where it came frim and how it got here……… then go to somewhere that is whst you want. Why do you think you have the right to change things here. There are several places that are the exact thing you say you want. None of which are the paradise you think. This country is not perfect and has some dark events in its past, but that is what it takes to grow. If the black community think there is systemic racism, tell me one law that prevents them from doing anything a caucasian can do……there isn’t one. However there is one that does the opposite “AFFIRMATIVE ACTION”
    Also tell me isn’t there all black colleges, beauty contests, TV stations, churches, and political/activists groups. But that is not allowed for white persons nor should it be fir any color, thst is true racism. I was raised to see color but not judge on that. I judge a person by the content of ones character not a skin color, thats what my generation was taught. This uprising if allowed to go on will cause much more damage than good. I for one am american no matter where my ancestry is from or what color i am, and that is what i see when i see when i look around me. These marxists must be stopped and we must conserve the greatness of this country for all of the poeple that live here.

20. Gary

June 27, 2020 at 6:09 pm

These people make these claims until the trouble starts getting close to their homes. Then they change their tunes and start calling for help. If they don’t get it fast enough they claim the police are not good enough.

21. Pat

June 27, 2020 at 6:17 pm

So in other words if you are white only then you need to just kill yourself right now because we all owe It to your country and Racist black people. So tell me who should I give all my belongings to along with my identity? Where do you need us white people to line up for a mass graves? Please tell me so I can obey your orders Hitler. What else do I need to do to obey your commands? Please tell me! You know we are all your servants and will do as you command all powerful Hitler. Do you want my body parts also? What about my money, where do I send that to also? CNN please assist me in doing these things so I can rid these people of me but not my property they so deserve my life I don’t. CNN please tell what name I need to change everything of mine into so I can hurry up and end my life for others. That’s the least I can do for these people. All white people CNN is giving us an order and we should obey because we are white and owe them that.

22. Stevo

June 27, 2020 at 6:28 pm

My mother in law listens to CNN , she also can not logically reason out ANY common sense , acknowledge reality & brainwashed in so many ways . – drives me nuts that she believes the Criminal News Network & the complicit criminals of “The View” . She might as well have a big sign on her back “LIBTARD” ! as well as any of the rest of liberals I have known ! All – SAME MENTALITY ! Can’t see past the end of their ignorant noses , even if they support the very criminals that would kill THEM without blinking an eye !

23. joe1cr

June 27, 2020 at 7:24 pm

The press is impotent when it abandons itself to falsehood.
    Thomas Jefferson

24. sharon

June 27, 2020 at 8:45 pm

I think I agree with her. Let’s start with news media and change that. Journalists should be personally sued for making and reporting unfounded allegations. No police protection for them. Let them deal with their own fallout especially when they rudely stick their microphone in someones face or personal space. None of their stations can have out of the country investors-especially China. Restrict time they can air on tv. Make public their personal background before allowing them to be on air journalists-we make the rules-they have to abide by them. I wonder if they’ll buy into that? Somehow I think not.

25. Theresa

June 27, 2020 at 9:25 pm

To Stevo
    My aunt is the same way. To present facts to her is a lost cause. Rush Limbaugh, in the 90’s said liberalism is a mental disease. I didn’t get it. Now I do.

26. Tommie

June 27, 2020 at 9:33 pm

I believe that CNN goes looking for idiots like this to keep Schiff going!!!! Who owns CNN????

27. Cheryl

June 28, 2020 at 12:29 am

CNN definitely hates America proven it more so in the last 4 years.

28. Jo

June 28, 2020 at 1:49 am

No, what needs to be done is all those that love God and his Son need to pray and ask them to help us and we need to do what they have asked also…do the 10 commandments and love him with our whole hearts. God is our strength and hope, He can solve our problems that are evil, if we but let him.

29. chinshihtang

June 28, 2020 at 2:09 am

Panic-stricken much?

June 28, 2020 at 7:16 am

Simple. Black Lives Matter and Antifa are evil, and CNN is their propaganda outlet.

31. Bruce Sims

June 28, 2020 at 2:11 pm

THIS IS “EXACTLY” what Integration gives every time! DIVISION and DESTRUCTION! Remember what the monument called the Statue of liberty says, Give me your tired and poor etc etc! GOD is NOT INTO Integration, he is a SEGREGATIONIST and separationist! Read Nehemiah ch 10 and Ezra 9 KJV I am NOT interested in what man/men think, I am interested in what GOD/Jesus Christ “SAID!” Genesis 40:8 KJV

32. WIZARD

June 30, 2020 at 5:09 pm

BLM has a new meaning: BURNING LOOTING MURDER

Let this new meaning sink in!!!!

33. george shores

July 2, 2020 at 11:07 pm

don’t leave out FOX s far as CNN goes,they are getting just as bad, Neal Cavuto throwed a temper tantrum today because a gop rep didnt agree with him, Bret Baier is trying to be a left winger, im kinda watching tucker here lately, he’s getting iffy, of course Chris is a solid lefty, there is a couple more that try for gotcha moments too. just turn them off when they come on, might ass well watch CNN

34. Beach

July 3, 2020 at 10:48 pm

America will burn to the ground if they do not get their way….sounds like a bunch of nursery school kids throwing a hissie fit!!

THE USA WILL NEVER BE BURNED TO THE GROUND!!!!!!

35. Robert Grace

July 5, 2020 at 1:07 am

CNN is not a news network. All they do is incite violence. What other network has big Fredo & little Fredo aka Cuomo’s working for them. They are Fake news. A joke as a Governor, and that De Blasio is a fool as a mayor. Something is definitely wrong in NY! With the Fredo brother’s De Blasio and AOC, their DOOMED! Wake up NY!

A CNN reporter humiliated himself with this insane claim about Donald Trump

Fake news CNN’s war on the truth and Donald Trump just ran into reality.

The day began with fake news CNN doing their usual job to spin the news as negative for Donald Trump.

But a CNN reporter humiliated himself with this insane claim about Donald Trump.

Fake news CNN’s Jeremy Diamond is one of the Democrat Party cheerleaders the network puts at the White House under the guise of being a so-called “reporter.”

Diamond’s job is to ask incendiary partisan gotcha questions and report to viewers the news with the most damaging frame for President Trump.

On Monday, Diamond tried to turn Donald Trump considering giving his acceptance speech for the Republican National Convention at Gettysburg into a negative by claiming this was “controversial” because President Trump loved the Confederacy.

“[W]e’ve reported that President Trump is considering delivering his GOP nomination acceptance speech from the White House. But amid criticism of that potential venue, the president is now floating another one. This time he’s talking about the hallowed Civil War battlefield in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. But that could be controversial, too, particularly because this is a president who has positioned himself as a defender of Confederate symbols and monuments to Confederate generals.”

Defending American history and the ability for Americans to recognize that the Confederacy and the Civil War happened is not the same thing as defending the Confederacy.

CNN’s real goal is to either force President Trump to cancel his acceptance speech by making any location “controversial” or to make the “controversy” surrounding the speech the story so that the President doesn’t receive the customary post convention bounce following the acceptance speech.

A CNN host crossed the line with this insane lie he told on national TV

Fake news CNN continues to air programming that astounds Americans on a daily basis for its detachment from reality.

But no one was prepared for what just happened.

That’s because one CNN host crossed the line with this insane lie he told on national TV.

CNN’s resident Democrat Party sock puppet Brian Stelter who hosts the absurdly misnamed Reliable Sources Sunday show offers a master class each week in instructing other reporters how to act like liberal activists and mislead the public with anti-Trump framing for their news stories.

But during his latest broadcast, Stelter transitioned from rank partisanship into outright farce.

Stelter devoted a portion of his show to railing about how conservative media orients itself around “negative partisanship,” which means coverage of stories generating hate for Democrats as opposed to positive stories about President Trump and conservatives.

In his rant, Stelter went so far as to claim that entire media outlets on the Right were dedicated to bashing Joe Biden and asked a guest if there was anything similar on the Left, to which she replied “No.”

Every so-called “mainstream” media outlet in the country outside of Fox News and The Wall Street Journal is dedicated to tearing down President Trump.

Fake news CNN even attacked President Trump over a report he eats two scoops of ice cream.

From Day One of the Trump administration, the Fake News Media dedicated itself to defeating and removing Donald Trump from office.

It started with the Russian collusion hoax.

Now as the election approaches, the Fake News Media has taken it as a moral imperative that Donald Trump must be defeated.

That is true “negative partisanship.”

A gun shop owner just embarrassed CNN when he wore one hilarious shirt on air

CNN continues to prove that they are the enemy of the American people.

That’s why so many people are done dealing with their nonsense.

And a gun shop owner proved it and embarrassed CNN by wearing one hilarious shirt on air.

If there’s one thing President Donald Trump loves to do to his enemies, it is give them nicknames.

Crooked Hillary, Sleepy Joe, and so on have proven devastating to his opponents, as they expose their very flaws very clearly to the American people.

In the case of CNN, he had a number of names, most notably the “Clinton News Network.”

But in recent months, his supporters have been pummeling CNN over their despicable coverage of the Black Lives Matter riots rocking America.

As Black Lives Matter is working hand-in-glove with communist Antifa terrorists, CNN is claiming that their riots are actually “peaceful protesters.”

So many have begun calling them the “Communist News Network.”

And one gun shop owner took it even further, and threw on a shirt with that nickname written on it, with the “C” in CNN being made to look like a hammer and sickle.

The segment with him began with CNN hosts Alisyn Camerota and Miguel Marquez discussing a Lake Havasu, Arizona couple who contracted coronavirus, and are now urging people to wear masks.

To contrast that point, they spoke to a local gun shop owner in the same area, who told CNN that he will not allow anybody to shop in his store with a face mask on.

The gun shop owner, Patrick Baughman, explains that it is “about their pride” that he won’t let people in wearing masks, and continued on to state that he doesn’t believe that the numbers relating to deaths from coronavirus are completely accurate, citing “fraudulent claims” in reporting.

After the CNN hosts continued to try and dismiss him, calling the area he is in an “ultra-conservative” area, they eventually spoke amongst themselves about his shirt.

“I couldn’t help but notice the t-shirt that Patrick was wearing, I guess for the very occasion of being interviewed on CNN,” Camerota said. “It was a mixed message, is all I can say.”

“He came out there in the Communist News Network t-shirt,” Marquez said. “We’ve heard that quite a bit out here in Arizona. And it was impressive.
It was good colors, great shirt. I actually kind of thought it was cool.”

Pants on Fire News will keep you up-to-date on any developments to this story.