CNN just got unthinkable news that means they could go off the air for good

Since the election of Donald Trump, CNN has been falling apart.

The fake news network continues to lose viewers at a staggering rate.

And CNN just got unthinkable news that means they could go off the air for good.

CNN has been struggling since the day President Donald Trump took office.

With the most powerful man in the world attacking them on a daily basis, their viewership has been declining.

But it wasn’t until the release of Robert Mueller’s report proving Trump didn’t collude with Russia that things really became hopeless for them.

Their viewership has been falling to the point that they now get even fewer average viewers than the children’s television network Nickelodeon.

Both of their major competitors, Fox News and MSNBC, were able to bring in many more viewers.

Fox News reports:

Fox News Channel finished as the most-watched basic cable network among total day viewers in August to keep its 38-month win streak alive, according to Nielsen Media Research.

Fox News was the only network to average more than one million total day viewers, averaging 1.4 million while MSNBC finished second with an average of 870,000. Nickelodeon finished third, followed by CNN and HGTV.

FNC has now topped the liberal cable news organizations MSNBC and CNN for a staggering 212 consecutive months.

Fox News also topped all of basic cable during the primetime hours of 8-11 p.m. ET, averaging 2.4 million viewers while second-place MSNBC finished with 1.5 million. Despite finishing second, MSNBC has its lowest-rated primetime since President Trump took office.

Fox News also finished as No. 1 in all key ad performance metrics for 2019 to-date, including likeability and ad, brand and message recall, according to Phoenix TV Brand Effect.

Just in the past few months, CNN has been forced to lay off hundreds of employees and almost entirely shut down their London offices.

And since then, they have only continued to lose big in viewership.

It won’t be surprising if another round of layoffs is just around the corner.

Do you think CNN should shut down?

1. BwaHa

August 31, 2019 at 1:22 am

This goes to show folks, CNN is not a “news” source. It’s a leftist propaganda outlet for the global elite and folks are finally figuring this out! FINALLY!!!

DUMP CNN!!!

2. Ronald Putnam

August 31, 2019 at 2:31 am

these a holes have talked there way out of their JOBS and the best part is that they have no IDEA why they are doing so bad . cnn needs to be cut off at the knees and shut down forever .

3. Blue

August 31, 2019 at 3:20 am

I’ve heard the airports keep cnn in business as their TVs are locked on to them, I don’t fly and don’t get to observe them.

4. Carmen McLaren

August 31, 2019 at 10:25 pm

CNN did it to themselves by spreading fake news about Trump.
    They bit their nose to spite their face and it will happen to
    each one of them that keep spreading fake news! Enough is enough!!!
    God put Trump in office for a reason and God will keep him there,
    and all the Liberals and Trump haters will just have to grin and
    bear it because hate begets hate and evil begets evil, the devil
    is out to get them!!! Ha Ha!! One further thing, I firmly
    believe Ms. Milano has literally lost her mind. She is soo
    mixed up she does not know what side she truly should have
    been on, poor soul???

5. Scotty

August 31, 2019 at 10:34 pm

I started following CNN many years ago(30+) while traveling in the Orient. They were liberal then, but the only English news I could find.
    They are still very liberal and I only watch them for a few min. just to confirm my observation.
    Yes, CNN is self destructing and the public viewership will determine their survival. As it is with any station.

The danger of their continued existence is Thea niece viewers might even believe their progressive liberal garbage.
    They are a Fake News outlet for the Progressive Liberals and should not be considered The Press!
    “OFF THE AIR” (Cable) is the solution.

6. gary

August 31, 2019 at 11:03 pm

As with past administrations hidden corruption obamas administration was open like a pimple , his corruption came to a head as with all the bought out biased medias propaganda LIES! Obama’s administration was the epitome of open corruption, and his skin color will try so hard to get away with it ,a overused ,overplayed race card !

7. Bama Bill

August 31, 2019 at 11:26 pm

I’m proud to say I’ve NEVER watched CNN. Never will. I now get my news from the internet.
    Newspapers have gone the way of the “Pony Express”, and TV is now going the way of the “Typewriter”. I haven’t watched a current tv program in over 10 years. Now I’m getting bored watching “Gunsmoke”, “Mash”, etc. Even “Home Alone” is getting boring! I think “Avatar” was the most recent movie I’ve watched? Anyone that watches the “Walking Dead” must be brain dead?

8. barto

September 1, 2019 at 4:56 pm

For CNN to go off the air would be a blessing to ALL LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZENS and AMERICA AS A WHOLE….They are no more than an ARM OF THE LIBERAL DEMOCRAT PARTY, PERIOD!

9. Cynthia Mayfield

September 1, 2019 at 6:36 pm

Because of her anti American, anti somatic, anti Christensen, yes I do believe she should be expelled. As well as misappropriated funds and immigration fraud the immoral aspect. Sadly none of this will ever touch her because she is protected by that bubb!e called the Democratic party, by the square of tether “gangs” of four. All we can do is hope her constituents will see through her and her games as well as lack of doing the job she was hired to do for THEM and vote her out.

10. Ann Browning

September 1, 2019 at 7:35 pm

CNN DEFINITELY needs to go!!! The whole MSM needs to go as they CONSISTENTLY LIE about Trump and spew BS for dems and far-left liberals!!! ALL OF MSM IS BIASED AND WOULD NOT AND COULD NOT EVER TELL THE TRUTH FOR ANY REASON!!!

11. Dick

September 2, 2019 at 3:23 pm

Have not watched CNN since the 2016 election and it was because of their “everyday” FALSE news reporting. And a warning for MSNBC, “you are next”! Fox should buy CNN and then get the access to all the airports, which is something that has been in needed repair since 2016. MSNBC YOU ARE NEXT!

12. douglas miraldi

September 2, 2019 at 3:25 pm

CNN SUCKS IT USE TO BE A GOOD NETWORK, UNTIL IT CHANGED TO THAT LEFT WING BUNCH OF LIES THAT THEY CALL NEW’S. I WATCH FOX NEW’S BECAUSE AT LEAST THEY TELL THE TRUTH.

13. JMichael270

September 2, 2019 at 3:35 pm

After they go down for the last time someone should buy them and turn it into CONSERVATIVE NEWS NETWORK. Fox is going further left with each passing day.

14. Fred Amirault

September 2, 2019 at 3:36 pm

Lying Conspiracy News. Trump.s approval rating overall is about 40%, meaning that democrats are the majority Party, still

15. Randolph Rose

September 2, 2019 at 3:41 pm

CNN is the DNC fake news channel it should go away.

16. Steve Johnson

September 2, 2019 at 3:42 pm

CNN has become an atrocity. Fake news 24/7 that no one but the extreme left is interested in.

17. Cindy

September 2, 2019 at 3:42 pm

YES the should be taken off the air!! We do tune in to both failing new channels CNN and MSNBC just to see the lies of the day AND CNN really did it to themselves after hiring A Macabe, wtf where they thinking!! At least at Fox and OAN you get the truth the good and the not so good.

18. Mb

September 2, 2019 at 3:43 pm

In a regular job or even a federal job one would get FIRED for lying and rumor making…good riddance for CNN, MSNBC and even Fox News ..remember what goes out of ones mouth will come back to bite them

19. David SALERNO

September 2, 2019 at 3:53 pm

Never did consider CNN REAL “news” anyway!

20. Cecil

September 2, 2019 at 3:55 pm

CNN should just call it quits

21. Barb

September 2, 2019 at 3:56 pm

Why is there even a poll asking which is most dishonest? Who watches all three to decide which one is worse? Get a life!

22. maquignon

September 2, 2019 at 3:58 pm

CNN is worse than PRAVDA!!!!! MSNBC is just as bad!!!!

23. RIC Oswald

September 2, 2019 at 4:02 pm

LET’S HOPE FOX NEWS CHANNEL DOESN’T FOLLOW CNN WITH IT’S BLATANT COMMENTS OF FAKE NEWS.

24. Gerry

September 2, 2019 at 4:13 pm

I do believe CNN has become a fake news network more interested in attacking Trump than fairly reporting the news and has become far more of a propaganda arm of the Democrats and Liberals than being honest journalists that report the news rather than distort the news but I would rather see CNN return to being an honest news network reporting the news fairly than going out of business. If that means it needs to be sold, that new rules (actually old rules being enforced) be established and journalist reporting the news fairly and honestly or else being replaced with one’s that do. Opinion pieces are fine but they need to be on “Opinion Shows” not news shows. If CNN continues as an opinion show pretending to be a news network then it might as well end now.

25. Cynthia Mayfield

September 2, 2019 at 4:18 pm

Have not watched CNN since Obama. Fake news gose back farther than President Trump.

26. Wanda Frost

September 2, 2019 at 4:23 pm

The next to go will be MSNBC , don’t watch it, but see enough on Facebook to a keep me amused.

27. Wanda Frost

September 2, 2019 at 4:25 pm

AGREE

28. Peggy Nestor

September 2, 2019 at 4:33 pm

Never watch CNN or MSNBC they are both liberal and give false information. Not reliable.

September 2, 2019 at 4:39 pm

CNN was a very long time ago, in a place far far away, a reasonable news provider, not very good, not very accurate, but it wasn’t so bad either. No so now, today CNN, with their Anti-Trump Derangement Syndrome seem about as Goofy as can possibly be, i.e., Goofy is as Goofy does. If the owner Jeff Zuckerberg or whatever this worthless P.O.S. name is, this moron thinks he’s getting somewhere, and he is, he’s getting near the dump, where used washed up old out of date TV news channels are dumped off and disposed of – period. In other words, CNN is done, finished, kaput, stick a fork in it is all over but the eating, beer drinking and shouting!

30. D Allam

September 2, 2019 at 4:40 pm

God did not put the occupant of the White House in office, the Russians and pro Israel anti American big dollar donors did. He did not self fund his campaign another of his lies. He is ruining the middle class what was left of it after Wall Street decimated it in 2008. You can have him. I can’t wait for him to be incarcerated.

31. Larry OBrien

September 2, 2019 at 4:44 pm

Nothing that a little dose of the truth wouldn’t fix. Just FIRE all the liars, hire a NEW commentary crew and become a N E W S outlet.

September 2, 2019 at 4:47 pm

CNN was once a world leading news source. Now it is reviled as much less honest that RT (Russian Television). Dump CNN! FIRE JEFF ZUCKER!!!

33. The Jerbil

September 2, 2019 at 4:59 pm

I’m disappointed by the word COULD in the headline.

34. Rodney Gabbard

September 2, 2019 at 5:05 pm

Would not watch CNN if it was the only way to get news. Would rather listen to gossip than them.

35. BwaHa

September 2, 2019 at 5:17 pm

I actually thought CNN was gone, kaput, defunct a long time ago. I have to admit I’ve heard about some of their rants but thought folks were chatting about old things. But then again I’m very selective re: what I read, watch or listen to. CNN fell off of that list quite some time ago so in my opinion their already gone.

36. Camille Gilliam

September 2, 2019 at 5:17 pm

CLOSE the DOORS! I remember waking up the night that Jackie Kennedy-Onasis has past a person during the night gave out her street address. I got up and wrote it down, and sent both of her kids a card. You also told different things during the OJ investigation during the middle of the night.
    You can’t be trusted to tell the truth.

37. Marilynn Reeves

September 2, 2019 at 5:34 pm

CNN is useless and nothing more than a far far far left media. Disgusting reporting and even worse anchors. Shut it down.

38. Barbara j Patterson

September 2, 2019 at 5:34 pm

Hiring McCabe CNN thought it would boost their ratings..”WRONG”.. it just shows how desperate they are..I’m praying CNN goes down the drain. I can’t stomach Don Lemon, Brian Statler, Ana Navarro, any of the women commentators are horrible. they all look like they have to take a healthy crap .. so boring, ugly and stiff looking. Look at the difference how Fox News operates… they joke, laugh have both sides on…I can’t wait till I see all of them out of jobs… like they are trying to do to TRUMP to get him out of office. KARMA is on the way.. Not only that Trump got Zucker his job on CNN. I pray they all go down and we will celebrate like crazy.. Also, don’t forget the lawsuit Linn the attorney has against them for millions of dollars for ruining this kids reputation. If I were the Trump kids..I’d sue CNN and each one individually for trying to ruin the families namet

39. ANDY

September 2, 2019 at 5:55 pm

I had my ca
    ble company block CNN,MSNBC, AND I NEVER TURN TO OR WATCH ABC,CBS,NBC TIL AFTER 7PM, AND IF THEY CUT IN WITH NEWS I CUT OUT AND GO TO FOX

40. phyllis

September 2, 2019 at 6:00 pm

speak for yourself sick of people saying all americans when they make a comment i’m american and i love cnn and will keep watching it ok and fox is no more than an arm of the republicans

41. Wasateacher

September 2, 2019 at 6:01 pm

‘Tain’t gonna happen. Sorry to disappoint.

42. lzib

September 2, 2019 at 6:13 pm

Hell yes they should shut down since I do not watch them but cannot take them off my cable bill! They are part of the package but I have to ask and pay for Fox news! So, yes I am sick of supporting CNN against my will.

43. lzib

September 2, 2019 at 6:24 pm

The American people elected him, just like they will again in 2020 because liberals are all a bunch of hateful fools who believe every bit of propaganda they are spoonfed while goosestepping to the Dem part line- Guess you are one of these few lefts still watching CNN. And isn’t it funny Hillary spent over a Billion dollars far more then Trump did so if funds get politicians elected then Hillary would be President. And as someone who owns a small business that just hung on by a sting during the Obama years and almost as soon as Trump got in office (littery that week) my business took off again and as it is dependent on people having disposable income/it is not a life necessity, then that means most of the people ordering from me have extra funds, and most of them are in the Middle Class! I btw am going better financially then I ever have, if you want to convince people the economy is failing so you and your party can have a chance of winning the WH like your part did from 06-08 creating a recession It won’t work this time. We are on to your tricks and doing too well financially. If you are not doing better D. Allam then maybe get out of mommies basement and stop watching CNN and find a better job!
    As for his being incarcerated- For what? He has not broken the law, unlike most of the deep state protected Dems including Hillary and Obama!
    So Yes we will have him, and so will all of America in 2020!

44. lzib

September 2, 2019 at 6:31 pm

Well dear, no you won’t keep watching it for long as it is going out of business fast because unlike you MOST Americans see through their lies. But keep watching it will at least serve to confirm your Dem bias.

45. Craig Michael Vandertie

September 2, 2019 at 7:31 pm

Yet there are rumors that Fox News is the news source that will be going off the air because of the Roger Aisle scandal, at the very least Fox needs to get rid of their psychotic commentators such as Bob Beckel, Allen Colmes, Sally Kohn, James Carville, Kirsten Powers, Tamara Holder, Juan Williams, Arthel Neville and Shepard Smith.

46. larry

September 2, 2019 at 7:35 pm

I think you got your suupporters mixed up. The ones you describe are the Hillary supporters

47. Craig Michael Vandertie

September 2, 2019 at 7:36 pm

The NTSB, FAA, FTC, SEC, whomever whatever agency has influence over airport operations should make it illegal to keep their televisions locked on the propaganda complete lie spewing network.

48. Randolph Rose

September 2, 2019 at 7:57 pm

You wrote that fox news should get rid of the liberals except Fox News prides itself as showing both sides of the issues

49. Linda Furlong

September 2, 2019 at 8:25 pm

Well said and that also goes for MSNBC.

September 2, 2019 at 9:00 pm

CNN and MSNBC need to be shut down. You NEVER hear anything positive. It’s only LIES and SEDITIOUS BANTER!

September 2, 2019 at 9:01 pm

You are DELUSIONAL and DERANGED!

September 2, 2019 at 9:03 pm

You are detached from reality. Pick up a bottle of psychiatric medicine and use the contents!

53. Manny Gutierrez

September 2, 2019 at 9:11 pm

Yes, the Communist News Network needs to go!

54. Jackie Czar

September 2, 2019 at 9:32 pm

That’s what I like about Fox News, they have a variety of commentators, both liberal/conservative anchors and guests actually discuss both sides of any story/issue. I haven’t watched CNN since I went to a federal agency that had it on in the breakroom, which was in 2008. All other agencies I worked for usually had CNN on.

55. Jackie Czar

September 2, 2019 at 9:34 pm

Yes, that’s why I think it’s so popular.

56. Ron P

September 2, 2019 at 9:59 pm

ONLY CNN ? HOW ABOUT MSM , MSNBC , ABC , CBS AND NBC ! THEY ARE ALL IN THIS DEPLORABLE BOAT TOGETHER. WHAT’S GOOD FOR GOOSE IS GOOD FOR THE GANDER. ALL SIX OF THESE DERANGED DEPLORABLE FAKE NEWS NETWORK’S ARE HABITUAL LIARS AND FRAUDS.

57. D Allam

September 2, 2019 at 10:08 pm

You do not know me I do not watch any cable news and I don’t live in my Mother’s basement. Please make a valid argument instead of rattling off cliches. Think for yourself and not follow The talking points of Fox “news”. Get online and read out of U S sources of news. You will be surprised what the MSM all of them including Fox do not tell us and put a certain slant on their version of the news.

58. D Allam

September 2, 2019 at 10:29 pm

What are your qualifications to make those remarks? I don’t think you have had an original thought in years. Stick with your liar who has over 12.000 since taking office.

59. Darlene

September 2, 2019 at 10:59 pm

What about at every US airport ? Is this part of their stats?

60. Curtis Jones

September 2, 2019 at 11:33 pm

You are absolutely correct, they are a front for the Demon rat Party which is a front to the One World Order. Arrest and prosecute the lot of them for Treason. GITMO or a rope

61. Carol Dugan

September 3, 2019 at 12:15 am

CNN,MSNBC,ABC & NBS should all be off the air with there reporting. Ii is all fake news and they will never tell the truth to the America people

62. Daniel Mount

September 3, 2019 at 12:26 am

Well, CNN from day one has attacked President Trump with all kinds of lie and accusations that are not true. But when the shoe is on the other foot they can’t handle the heat. So you know what they say if you can’t handle the heat get out of the kitchen.

63. V. Antonio

September 3, 2019 at 1:00 am

Yours may be the first post on here not by a Russian troll. Trump lies virtually every time he speaks. Also, the Mueller report did NOT clear Trump. People should read the report if they really want to know what it says

64. Steve

September 3, 2019 at 2:08 am

Shut down fake news CNN YESSSS

65. DiDi

September 3, 2019 at 4:04 am

CNN and MSNBC are getting just what they deserve, our country and people deserve better than this. Their lack of truth, and promotion of hate is catching up to them.
    Please remember to VOTE!

66. !

September 3, 2019 at 4:15 pm

CNN SHOULD GO OUT OF BUSINESS & TRUMP SHOULD BUY IT @ A FIRE SELL!

67. Maureen Pennell

September 3, 2019 at 9:19 pm

So….what about the bias and tainted Fox? CNN is much more honest than the so far right that it engages in fantasy!

68. Hurley Henson

September 3, 2019 at 11:06 pm

Probably not so healthy to dream like that so much Maureen.

69. Hurley Henson

September 3, 2019 at 11:13 pm

Can’t stand the best economy in the history of the country can you D Allam? Can’t stand that tax break can you? Can’t stand that you get to keep your 2nd ammendment rights can you? Can’t stand that wages are rising at a faster pace than they have in the last 40 years? Can’t stand the hundreds of stock market records since Trump took office, which is helping your 401K and retirement? But you can’t wait for destruction of our country that you will definitely get from any of the lunatic democrats ccx an you?

70. Hurley Henson

September 3, 2019 at 11:19 pm

Hate to inform you of reality phyllis but you positively do not love America or even come close to loving America if you love CNN because they hate and despise America. But is is your prerogative if you love lies, propaganda, fake news and hatred of America.

71. Hurley Henson

September 3, 2019 at 11:22 pm

One day Teump may be able to catch up with Obama for lying huh D Allam? I seriously doubt it though because I don’t think he could stay up 24 hours a day for the rest of his life and live to be 150 years old.

72. Judy

September 3, 2019 at 11:25 pm

Haha!! That would be the irony!! Our President the man who fake news CNN! Reporters would be working for Donald J Trump!!! I can’t stop laughing!!!

73. Hurley Henson

September 3, 2019 at 11:28 pm

Another liberal lunatic huh V Antonio? If you haven’t noticed, your fake news sources hasn’t mentioned a peep about the biggest hoax in the history of the world lately have they? They look like the fools they and the democrats are since Mueller testified and stated on record that he didn’t have the evidence to indict Trump. But of course there is huge evidence that Comey, Hillary, Obama, Clapper, Brennan and every other democrat that worked for the traitor Obama, did participate in many crimes while setting up that world champion hoax.

74. Hurley Henson

September 3, 2019 at 11:32 pm

When was CNN ever good Douglas? They have had nothing but America hating loons for many years posing as journalists.

75. Judy

September 3, 2019 at 11:51 pm

I think to that all news channels spread crap! I sometimes just listen to fox to dare what is going on! That’s all I need! Keep informed! I just don’t let all these 24-7 news channels keep me tied to my tv!!! I like fox but sometimes they have grown weak to me! They hired all these demo like Donna Brazilian!! Really?? One of Hillary right hands!!! What is that all about!! I think fox has moved to the left a little!! Which is scary cause if they go to far it will be like watching these Fake news channels!!!! So I will STOP watching them too!!!

76. D Allam

September 4, 2019 at 2:07 am

Mr Muller stated there is a Department of Justice rule that a sitting president cannot be indicted which means if he wasn’t president he would have been indicted. I disagree with this as no one is above the law not even the lier in chief. You were misinformed by Fox News.

77. D Allam

September 4, 2019 at 2:49 am

Do you watch CNN?

78. Patty

September 4, 2019 at 8:06 pm

Hate him or not you will have him 4 more years! Best President ever! Trump 2020!

79. D Allam

September 4, 2019 at 10:21 pm

Where is the fact that CNN will close. It is wishful “thinking “ on the part of non thinkers. People who do not know how to use their brain and logic like you only repeat talking points of Fox personalities.

I would love to be a fly on the wall when these personalities get together and hear what they actually think of their viewers like you.

80. Ron P

September 4, 2019 at 10:21 pm

DERANGED DEPLORABLE DUMMY STOOGE’S are affiliated with RUSSIA. SOME ONE needs to get SERIOUS about ADMITTED them to the NEAREST MENTAL HEALTH INSTITUTION. The DERANGED DEPLORABLE’S need to DISSOLVE the DEPLORABLE DEMOCRATIC PARTY
    from the Repubic.

81. John

September 4, 2019 at 10:26 pm

We have the freedom of speech under the First Amendment. However, you are not allowed to yell “Fire” in a movie theater, which would create a panic. News media deliberately spewing lies as if it is some type of freedom of speech, should be thrown off the air.

82. Wanda Frost

September 4, 2019 at 10:29 pm

CNN CRAZY NUTS NETWORK needs to be taken off NOW. All the dumb people on the network need to be taken off television for good.

83. Rita DeWilliams

September 4, 2019 at 10:36 pm

I agree. When Truth and Justice are not the foundation for reporting the news, We the People are robbed of our right to free speech. Lies, Fake News, will be the downfall of corruption from within. The Voice of Liberty will prevail. God Bless America.

84. usmc0352

September 4, 2019 at 11:46 pm

Where will the 3 viewers who still watch cnn go for their news if they go off the air???

85. usmc0352

September 5, 2019 at 12:13 am

There was no evidence that he committed the crimes he was accused of. Mueller said that himself when asked. So yes, the report clearly said that there was no evidence of colluding with the Russians to rig the election. It is over and DONE.

86. Marc

September 6, 2019 at 6:09 pm

CNN = Communist News Network.

87. PATTY P

September 7, 2019 at 1:01 am

YOU ARE CORRECT. PEOPLE ARE REALLY GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF THE FOOLISH BICKERING. WE ALL LIVE IN AMERICA. LETS APPRECIATE WHAT WE HAVE. PRESIDENT SHD BE RESPECTED INSTEAD OF BEING TAKEN APART PIECE BY PIECE. THAT IS WHY THEY HAVE LOST THEIR VIEWERS. THEY SHD TRY REPORTING NEWS PROPERLY AND THEY COULD BE BACK IN BUSINESS.
    SOME OF FOX NEWS ARE LITTLE OVER BEARING. WE COULD DO WITHOUT THEM. I HOPE YOU NEVER GET RID OF JUDGE JEANNE, HANNITY, LAURA, THE FIVE, WATERS, OH MY GOSH…I LOVE TUCKER CARLSON TOO. I AM TRUE FOX FAN

88. C W

September 8, 2019 at 2:46 am

And the liberal media is clamping down on news from a conservative perspective because they are so desperate for Trump not to be reelected. It’s not “collusion” from the damn Russians I’m worried about. I’m worried about what Google, Facebook and other more liberal outlets are doing to censure more “real” news. And Trump, instead of attacking Fox News, needs to address this issue, and encourage Fox to continue to take a stand against liberal pressure. The media is attempting to “shape” public opinion on politics and morality, and everything else.

89. Marilynn

September 8, 2019 at 2:55 am

They can dream it up just as CNN does now.

90. Lorene

September 8, 2019 at 3:16 am

I refer to CNN as the communist news network

91. Blue

September 8, 2019 at 3:53 am

Amazing how the USA allows the Enemy (cnn) to operate, common sense should shut them down!

92. Racecar

September 8, 2019 at 4:17 am

Evidently you cannot comprehend what was in the report if you in fact read it because what I got out of it was that the FBI and DOJ were criminal identity’s that tried their best to take Trump down with a fake report. I do not consider Trump a liar like I did our former president and people like you !!!!

September 8, 2019 at 6:05 am

CNN is so biased I stopped watching them. They used to be good but now are so full of hate.

94. Gary Fischer

September 8, 2019 at 9:30 am

Best comment, so far.

95. Charlie Liebert

September 8, 2019 at 12:26 pm

When I turn them on. The hatred oozes out of my TV. I can only watch 5 minutes before I feel like vomiting, They only want the destruction of the US. They will lose everything. No one can thrive for long on HATE!

96. jack l schmidt

September 8, 2019 at 2:15 pm

and cnn is a arm of the democrats

97. Eileen Ross

September 8, 2019 at 2:45 pm

Agreed!

98. Susie

September 9, 2019 at 4:28 pm

You can not believe a word they tell they are never telling the Truth and NBC has got as bad as NBC they both need to go

99. Benjamin Michel Sr

September 10, 2019 at 11:19 pm

YES they should go we do not need there kind of news for left

100. Benjamin Michel Sr

September 10, 2019 at 11:21 pm

YES they should go for there news is far left

101. Randolph Rose

January 20, 2020 at 9:51 pm

I would not miss them if they went out of business

A top mainstream media outlet’s horrifying Antifa connection has them in hot water

Antifa’s path of destruction continues to make its way across the United States.

They are set on destroying everything that made America the greatest country in the world.

And a top mainstream media outlet’s horrifying Antifa connection has them in hot water.

No matter how much the left-wing mainstream media tries to downplay it, it is impossible to ignore the intense violence from Antifa militants across the nation.

In recent months, it has become worse than ever following the death of George Floyd.

Working with Black Lives Matter, Antifa has been able to bring their violence to virtually every major U.S. city.

In response, many in the Fake News Media have tried to claim it wasn’t actually Antifa bringing the violence, but Attorney General William Barr made it clear they were lying.

While many outlets are trying to deny Antifa’s violence, The Washington Post, which is owned by Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, took a different approach.

In response to their most well-known protests in Portland, Oregon, The Washington Post published a bizarre photo gallery to paint the militants in the best light possible.
Following this, they are being accused of “sounding like Antifa’s publicist.”

The Media Research Center’s Kristine Marsh shined a light on their photo gallery, writing, “Antifa sympathizers in the media whitewashed the left-wing group’s violence yet again this past weekend, gifting them with a glossy photo essay in The Washington Post.”

The Post reporter of course downplayed the violent methods as just ‘vandalism’ of course, before cheering on their ‘stamina and creativity,’” Marsh added. “The paper featured large photos of Antifa protesters . . . you know average Americans just like you and me. Just decked out in gas masks and black bloc, like you know, average Americans wear to ‘protests.’”

Washington Post reporter Marissa J. Lang teamed up with photographer Leah Nash for the photo gallery.

The headline to it was written to seemingly paint President Trump as the bad guy, being headlined, “Trump sent agents to quell unrest. But protest is what Portland does best.”

The entire point of the photo gallery is to highlight the fashion choices of protesters, who are wearing body armor and disguises to hide their identity when they clash with police.

“Dressed in all black with patterned masks and bandannas covering their faces and earplugs to block the burst of explosions,” Lang wrote of sisters who apparently grew up “clapping to protest songs and stomping their feet to chants for justice and peace.”

“In their hands, they cradle bundles of burning sage – an ode to their Native American roots used to calm protesters and clear chemicals from the air,” Lang continued. “In this waterfront city, protests are as natural as the salmon swimming in the Willamette River.”

The photo gallery does everything to downplay the extreme violence from the “protesters” they are highlighting, or the fact that since these “protests” started, gun violence is up over 100% in Portland.

Pants on Fire News will keep you up-to-date on any developments to this ongoing story.

Donald Trump

What this MSNBC host just said about President Trump will leave you red with rage

The Fake News Media never misses an opportunity to smear President Trump’s name.

Now with November right around the corner, the Fake News Media’s attacks have escalated.

And what this MSNBC host just said about President Trump will leave you red with rage.

The Left has been consistent in their radical push for open borders, harboring illegal aliens, and as of late, providing those illegally in the country with stimulus checks, healthcare benefits, and even the right to vote – all paid for by the American taxpayer.

Before President Trump ever took office, he took a strong stand against illegal immigration with his border wall plan.

Since being in the White House, Trump has been trying to rein in the illegal immigration crisis now facing America.

But the Left isn’t having it.

San Diego based KPBS reporter, Jean Guerrero, recently published a new book that villainizes Trump entitled, Hate Monger. Guerrero dives into detail about how she thinks Trump “wants to be seen as a killer” and how Trump’s aide Stephen Miller “shares his instincts for violence.”

These brazen, unfounded, and dangerous claims are just the sort of hogwash that MSNBC host Joe Scarborough pushes on his show, Morning Joe. So naturally, he invited Guerrero onto the program.

“If you do a basic Google search Jean you see that of course David Duke praising Donald Trump time and time again for his policies after Charlottesville. And you see Stephen Miller as a Senate aide passing around articles written in white nationalist publications and even being praised by white nationalist Richard Spencer. What did you find out in researching your book,” Scarborough asked.

Guerrero followed up this softball question with more unsubstantiated claims about Trump and his administration before ending with a doozy.

“Stephen Miller always encourages Trump’s most aggressive and most violent impulses, which Trump appreciates because every time he listens to a more moderate adviser he gets pummeled and ridiculed by his base as weak, which Trump hates. He wants to be seen as a killer and Stephen Miller shares his instincts for violence. He has his fingers on the pulse of the most violent voting base who want to see these really hostile policies separating children from parents, systemically turning away the most vulnerable, most desperate people at the U.S./Mexico border,” Guerrero said.

This is all really complete nonsense, but what more can be expected from MSNBC?

The Left’s narrative on their version of the border crisis was busted for the whole country to see when U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez returned to Washington, D.C. last year after visiting the border only to lie through her teeth about what was happening there.

But the Fake News Media isn’t afraid to continue to push misinformation with their allies in government.

So it seems the real play is to paint Trump as a violent white nationalist ahead of November in order to hurt his chances of re-election – because that angle hasn’t been overdone by the mainstream media for the last four years.

But Guerrero took it one step further onto her delusional leftist moral high ground to call Trump supporters “the most violent voting base” – presumably of all time?

It’s not surprising the Fake News Media would want to play more identity politics though following the announcement of Joe Biden having picked Kamala Harris as his running mate.

The only problem is that the Left and their allies in the media are working to paint Trump as a racist and violent again while it is Joe Biden and Kamala Harris who have built their entire careers on segregation and incarcerating African Americans respectively.

If you’re still waiting for a punchline there is none – this is the Democrat Party in 2020. It’s safe to say the stakes are high this November.

Joe Biden

The New York Times told this jaw dropping lie about Kamala Harris

On Tuesday, Joe Biden named California Senator Kamala Harris as his running mate.

As soon as the selection was announced, the Fake News Media immediately set about spinning it in the most favorable light for the Democrats.

As part of that campaign, The New York Times told this jaw-dropping lie about Kamala Harris.

GovTrack ranked Kamala Harris as the most liberal Senator in 2019.

During Harris’ embarrassing and failed 2020 Presidential campaign Harris adopted a number of radical Left positions such as supporting the “Green New Deal,” banning private health insurance, confiscating firearms, and slashing military spending.

Despite all the evidence that Harris resides firmly on the far-left side of the political spectrum, The New York Times and other Fake News Media organizations settled on framing Harris as a “pragmatic moderate.”

The Times wrote:

A pragmatic moderate who spent most of her career as a prosecutor, Ms. Harris was seen throughout the vice-presidential search as among the safest choices available to Mr. Biden. She has been a reliable ally of the Democratic establishment, with flexible policy priorities that largely mirror Mr. Biden’s, and her supporters argued that she could reinforce Mr. Biden’s appeal to Black voters and women without stirring particularly vehement opposition on the right or left.

While she endorsed a number of left-wing policy proposals during her presidential bid, Ms. Harris also showed a distinctly Biden-like impatience with what she characterized as the grand but impractical governing designs of some in her party.

This is – of course – a lie.

But it’s a lie The Times and the rest of the Fake News Media needs to sell Americans because Joe Biden’s diminished mental capacity – and possible dementia – means his Vice President will be the one running the government.

And Americans will not vote for Biden if they think a left-wing radical is really the one running the show. So the Fake News Media will work overtime to hide that truth from the voters.