Donald Trump

CNN just got some devastating news that had Donald Trump saying “I told you so”

The Fake News Media truly is the enemy of the American people.

They work overtime to lie about President Trump in order to destroy all the good he’s doing.

But the mainstream media just got devastating news that had every Trump supporter saying “I told you so.”

All that Trump supporters want is for the media to be fair.

But studies show over 90 percent of coverage of the Trump presidency is negative.

There was a time in America where the media simply reported the news, instead of pushing lies meant to destroy anyone who doesn’t conform to their radical worldview.

And as it turns out, it is possible the media could be forced to return to that.

The newest numbers show that the job market for those in the Fake News Media is remarkably weaker than the rest of the U.S. economy.

This year alone, around 3,000 people in the news business have been laid off or offered buyouts.

And the companies hit the hardest are some of the most anti-Trump outlets, like CNN and Buzzfeed.

As reported by Bloomberg News:

“The news business is on pace for its worst job losses in a decade as about 3,000 people have been laid off or been offered buyouts in the first five months of this year.

The cuts have been widespread. Newspapers owned by Gannett and McClatchy, digital media companies like BuzzFeed and Vice Media, and the cable news channel CNN have all shed employees.

The level of attrition is the highest since 2009, when the industry saw 7,914 job cuts in the first five months of that year in the wake of the financial crisis, according to data compiled by Challenger, Gray & Christmas Inc., an outplacement and executive coaching firm.

The firm’s tally is based on news reports of buyouts and layoffs, and includes downsizing at printing operations and advertising and tech executives at Verizon Media Group, home of HuffPost and Yahoo, which announced in January that it was laying off about 800 employees.

About 88,000 people worked in U.S. newsrooms in 2017, according to Pew Research Center.

With the U.S. unemployment rate the lowest since 1969, the journalism job market is one of the rare weak spots, said Andrew Challenger, the firm’s vice president.”

One this is clear from these numbers: the layoffs seem to be targeting only left-leaning outlets.

That is because the American people are tuning out of outlets like CNN in historic numbers, with them losing viewers every month.

The leftist politics being pushed by media execs and on-air “talent” are costing the jobs of many hard-working behind-the-scenes employees.

Meanwhile, folks like Don Lemon and Rachel Maddow, who lie to their shrinking audiences on a nightly basis, continue to rake in fat paychecks.

What are your go-to places for news?

1. Marlene

July 4, 2019 at 12:47 am

One America News. All you need to know without the BS and left-leaning anchors like Chris Wallace ,Shep Smith and now even Neil Cavuto!!

• William

July 4, 2019 at 5:02 am

Shep Smith, Chris Wallace and Neil Cavuto …. The Three Liberal Amigos. They try to Razzle-Dazzle the conservatives, but their true colors always come through 90% of the time.

There are only a few programs I watch on Fox anymore. Fox use to be my go to cable channel, but not anymore since the IDIOT KIDS (DUMB & DUMBER) of Murdoch took over.

• Marlene

July 4, 2019 at 2:16 pm

Right on “William”….my sentiments exactly!

• annie

July 5, 2019 at 10:26 pm

Right on William, I beginning to feel the same way about Fox News!!!

• gene smith

July 5, 2019 at 10:51 pm

I fully agree with William.
        It is really sad to me that those three clowns have to report as they do and in so doing taint every thing said by the entire News Co,
        It has gotten to the point where every word uttered by anyone in the news has to, at least by me, be taken with a grain of salt and disbelief.
        The beginning of the end? Perhaps, but I hope not.

• Ernst

July 6, 2019 at 9:58 am

Always believe your own eyes before the words of another. AOC: “poorly attended 4th of July rally.” Really? I make it a point to see, in person, at least one political event every election year. The leftist media rarely tell the truth, always serving their bias.

• John Armesto

July 6, 2019 at 12:43 pm

So true! Especially Cavuto.

• william couch

July 7, 2019 at 12:08 am

Right William.. I only watch 8 hours of FBN now. Mornings with Maria, Varney & co, Evening Edit..

• marilee

July 8, 2019 at 11:46 pm

William I agree but, you forgot Juan Williams… I do not watch any of these programs. Use to keep Fox on all day if home but, only watch certain programs and they are night time ones….Watch One America News most of the time during the day and some at night… They are not bias and tells the news like it I suppose to be….

• Dee

July 9, 2019 at 1:22 am

Totally Agree ! Can Not stand Whinny Williams ! He’s still so far up Obamas butt . Levin is Fantastic , Tucker , Hannity , Gutfeld , and lou Dobbs All Good ! We are still getting people to tune out of the mainstream media ! Get someone you know who watches them to tune in to one of the Good shows I mentioned so we can continue to Educate people !

• donnie

July 9, 2019 at 12:48 am

Stay Awake, and VOTE responsibly !

• Jeanna Green

July 9, 2019 at 6:56 pm

Could not agree more with such a truthful statement. I have turned off most of Fox now a days. When they keep anchors who are just as deceitful as the other left leaning fake news channels, makes me realize that fox does not want honest people with morals and integrity as their viewers. Fox changed and not for the good after it switched hands with the death of the original owner. Sad to see such a successful station making the same mistake as the other corrupt lying stations have done since Obama’s failed Presidency. One I have to turn off is Juan Williams. That man lies while looking right into the camera and NEVER stands against all the corruption coming from his party. The left always wants every Republican to shun others in their party if the left feels they have done something wrong, but never once do the do what they demand from the other party. that is why I will NEVER VOTE Democrat again. EVER!

• Mel Amato

July 9, 2019 at 9:50 pm

In my opinion, the concerns about Fox News moving to the Left are grossly overstated. A viewer can simply stop watching the (3) left leaning shows. The honest Fox News shows are still in the vast majority – – – Lou Dobbs, The Five(just ignore Williams),Bret Bair, Carlson, Hannity, Ingram, Shannon Bream, Martha MaCallum & on weekends, Lavin, Gutfield, Watters, Judge Jeannine. I record them all. Then I can just skip through all the commercials.

• Rose Palmer

July 4, 2019 at 4:20 pm

Thank you for expressing my feelings exactly. The 3 of them should not be on Fox they belong w/ some flaming jerk like Chris Mathews!! They are so Far Left amazing they still have an audience. I cannot stomach their BS. I stick w/ Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham & Sean Hannity.

• Deeper

July 6, 2019 at 4:25 am

I much prefer FOX Business – FBN and One America News – OAN. Not all services have OAN as one of their selections. But you can go online and get some playback etc. The Daily Ledger and Tipping Point are listed online. Ask you internet supplier about OAN.

• Ed

July 8, 2019 at 10:31 pm

Like the old saying goes, Cheaters and Liars never win. Looks like one of the Lying News Media is eating dog poop for their winning reporting.

• JeCu

July 9, 2019 at 1:13 am

OAN, and lets hope they can stay the course! I had to stop watching Fox with the exception of Maria in the AM, the Judge and only when Bongino subs!

• Reach Reachport

July 9, 2019 at 11:17 pm

Shepard Smith is transparently liberal. Chris Wallace strains himself trying to be neutral, but his liberal leanings are in full view. Cavuto ? I have noticed a shift in him. You left out Judge Napolitano. He went to the dark side a while ago; sorry to see him go. I read he was denied a nomination for the Supreme Court by Trump and is smarting from that knockdown. I don’t know where
      we’ll go if Fox goes full liberal. But like Goebbels, who controlled German propaganda,there will soon be no news but “their news.”

• D. Hallberg

September 29, 2019 at 3:40 am

“OAN” (One America News) reports the true & real news, not their personally biased point of view.
      “OAN” is the one stop shopping for news the way it used to be. Refreshingly reliable, concise & honest reporting. My go to station for news updates.

2. Nanaof9

July 4, 2019 at 3:42 pm

Yes, Wallace needs to retire since he has lost his ability to report the News, not his options! Shep, I don’t even understand how he can call himself a Journalist, yet he sits there everyday and criticises the President. He def needs to go to CNN. My least Favorite Journalist, Don Lemon, just needs to be taken off the air, period! He is supposed to report the News, but he only reports his opinions now. Change is a good thing.

• gibsg00

July 5, 2019 at 11:48 pm

You missed Cavuto,Stelter,Madcow and Cuomo.Otherwise,you nailed it.

• James

July 6, 2019 at 7:57 am

If Shepard Smith went to CNN with Don Lemon they be known as salt and pepper conjoined twins.

• Laraine Abbey

July 9, 2019 at 4:44 am

Totally agree. Don Lemon just plain lies. Love Tucker, Levin and other evening/night shows. I love OANN.

3. BILLYBOB

July 5, 2019 at 10:14 pm

WALLACE IS THE Q IN LGBTQ

4. borecrazy

July 5, 2019 at 10:21 pm

Any idiot could still make the distinction between good news and bad or fake news! If you are honest with yourself, watch some of the film clips of republican speeches, Democrat hearings etc., then watch a variety of news channels. Invariably the “fake” news channels will distort, lie, or make up an entirely different report about the things you just heard or watched. Let your own eyes and ears be the judge, and be honest with yourself about evaluating. It is so apparent it cannot be denied!

5. Dick Cress

July 5, 2019 at 10:22 pm

Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Mark Levin on Fox News and a lot of time on Newsmax. I would watch One American News Network too if I had it on my system. Sadly I do not.

6. Charles Nix

July 5, 2019 at 10:23 pm

Fox is still my go to source even with Smith, Wallace, & Cavuto, but the one I really can’t stomach is Juan Williams. No matter what subject they are speaking on, Williams always manages to tell you how sorry the President is. Fair and balance yes, but why give him a platform to spew that venom?

7. Becky

July 5, 2019 at 10:29 pm

FOX NEWS AND THE NEXT NEWS NETWORK ON U TUBE.

8. stan

July 5, 2019 at 10:29 pm

I only watch outnumbered, the five, and 8 PM till 12 midnight. i used to watch all day. now i watch western’s when not on fox

• Elayne

July 6, 2019 at 9:45 am

NBR and our local News channels. I only watch news I can walk out my front door and verify. Major news sources have taken on the job of dividing our nation and creating fear; whatever sells their position and those that pay them works for them. They are the puppets of the ringmaster.

• Bill Paine

July 8, 2019 at 11:16 pm

stan , do you think we’re kin ? grin – I’m the same way .

9. Nick Bustamante

July 5, 2019 at 10:35 pm

Yes the best thing that could happen to our country is to get all the NUTS out of the news media…
    All they do is spew hatred and get paid for it….They will not be missed one bit…Same with some
    newspapers nobody will miss them either …..

10. Hurley Henson

July 5, 2019 at 11:33 pm

I can’t wait to see all of the fake news filth and scum go bankrupt.

• Keith

July 7, 2019 at 3:27 pm

Right on.

11. Tommie

July 5, 2019 at 11:36 pm

I like Tucker & Hannity!!!!! And I try to NEVER miss Limbaugh’s radio show!!!!!

12. George Melanson

July 5, 2019 at 11:48 pm

I remember the late 60’s, drugged out hippies making the most outlandish statements,
    AND BELEIVING IT! Seems the leftist media still thinks these people are sill around.
    Somebodies in for a rude awakening.

13. George

July 6, 2019 at 12:00 am

Challenger, Gray, and Christmas Inc. performed the analysis. OK, I have to say it. When it comes to good news, Christmas has come early.

14. Kathy W

July 6, 2019 at 12:03 am

I watch Fox, mostly the 3 between 8pm and 11pm, Tucker, Hannity and Ingraham and I subscribe to the Epoch News.

15. Jack

July 6, 2019 at 12:36 am

Only watch Fox News with the exception of liberals Shep Smith, Chris Wallace and Neil Cavuto ….

16. Jerry

July 6, 2019 at 12:44 am

Some really rich conservative needs to buy Fox and turn it back into a real news organization. Just report the news truthfully wherever it leads.

17. JOHN FLEMING

July 6, 2019 at 12:51 am

I dont even trust Fox like I did- a little effort and you can get the direct story-also local paper is very honest about local issues

18. james gould

July 6, 2019 at 12:56 am

The MSM has become an enemy of the people by distorting, omitting and offering convoluted so called news that reeks of bias opinion rather than honest news coverage factually!

July 6, 2019 at 12:13 pm

I “LEFT” the Newsmedia in may of 1989 and I have never again desired to listen to a Bunch of GODLESS Twits who wouldn’t know TRUTH from their elbow! I mean NEWS is information that people need, right, so why does the news think people need to know that a monkey in madegascar was just introduced into the wild after almost becoming extinct, or why do people need to know that a drunk man ran a red light in broadway any city and killed two people, or why does it matter and where is the news that can be used when we see a truck overturned in Oklahoma City,and traffic was tied up for two hours! Who the H E Double Hockey Sticks cares? But when BHO was proven beyond a doubt to be from Kenya and a fake president and a homosexual (Time Mag confirmed) and when the man himself confessed he was from kenya etc HOW come the media didn’t persue that? I’ll give you the reason, and it’s because of who they are conrolled by! Why they do what they do is because of who their “Boss” so to speak, happens to be. For the answers you will have to “SEE” Matt 4:8-10/Ephesians 2:2/2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV

20. Jim1937

July 6, 2019 at 12:15 pm

That swirling sound you hear is the MSM (and Crap Not News aka CNN in particular) circling the drain of the crapper!

21. Penny K

July 6, 2019 at 3:52 pm

I think I am the only one here who watches my news from Israel. I am 100% American born and raised here but am sickened by the media here. I get on the computer every morning and go to my websites that have news from Israel. They have the best info on America you can get. It’s true and succinct. Then, if I want further info I search for items that they talked about and can listen to the speech or see the video they mentioned. Works great and I can form my own opinion, I don’t need anyone to tell me which way is true.

22. Thomas Seim

July 6, 2019 at 4:48 pm

The Epoch Times give accurate news reporting.

23. Mike Flanagan

July 7, 2019 at 12:10 am

Liberal fake news media and the lairs like Chris Wallace ,Shep Smith and now even Neil Cavuto should be deported to Russia or communist China.

24. James K. Hensarling

July 8, 2019 at 10:38 pm

The only news I trust but verify is OAN and news watch. They seem to be in the middle. No obvious bias. They seem to be right down the middle. News watch may lean a little right but so am I. I like the Blaze news but I know that is Glenn Beck and we all know he is Glenn Beck. But with Mark Levin and some of the others on there are righties it is trust but verify.

25. snooky6677

July 8, 2019 at 10:47 pm

Listen to Tucker Carlson Hannity and one American news and sometimes YouTube and I don’t believe anything any of them stay on your CNN ABC NBC CBS they all lie because they’re all run by the Democrats and that’s a shame because they used to be good news stations but now they’re all a bunch of Liars. I feel sorry for my grandchildren because they are taught a bunch of Lies even in school it’s a shame the way our school system has changed since when do transvestites go to a library in read Story Hour to a bunch of preschoolers that is disgusting. What has happened to America? Trump 2020????????????????????????????????????????????????

26. Larry OBrien

July 9, 2019 at 12:00 am

LET’S FACE IT, there are ONLY two “News” outlets — all the rest censor the news to suit their publisher. I believe the BEST is “One America News Network” where news commentary is easily identified and “most of the time” just ‘plain’ news it the topic of the day. Fox is second. However, although they are more “honest”, they are biased to the right.

• Bill

September 29, 2019 at 11:56 pm

Fox now has many left-leaners… Sheppard Smith, Chris Wallace, Neil Cavito, Donna Brazile, Judge Napolitano…there are more !!!

27. Guns Nuts of America

July 9, 2019 at 12:48 am

Trump is so crooked even Fox has to point our some of his crimes.

• Will T

August 26, 2019 at 10:10 pm

Try Reason TV, you’ll hear a lot about both parties. But for now, Republicans are the lesser of two evils.

28. Ed

July 9, 2019 at 4:20 am

We used to watch Fox News 24/7 but now Fox is never on in our house

29. Lea Kobe

July 9, 2019 at 2:44 pm

Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and Mark Levin are my go to news stations. I don’t turn my TV on for the news just the radio. Also get President Trump’s patriot news on Facebook.

30. Ruth Bullard

July 10, 2019 at 1:29 pm

Fox News was bought by Liberal Disney so this was bound to happen! Shep Smith, Chris wannabe Wallace (a FAR CRY from his father) are definitely far left and do NOT listen to them. One America News Network is awesome and the TRUTH which is what ALL Americans should be getting!

31. Camille Gilliam

July 15, 2019 at 5:20 am

I think a few of them need to keep an open thought to starting their own Conservative station, start thinking about it just in case Murdoch’s kids finish screwing thing up.

32. Bob & Pat Nichols

September 16, 2019 at 6:05 pm

We only listen to Fox News and Fox Business for our news info.
    We listen to Rush, Hannity and sometimes Levin.

33. Charlie Liebert

September 30, 2019 at 12:50 am

Only three on Fox Hews are worth watching: Carlson, Hannity and Ingraham. Levin and Pirro are good but not on every day.

Donald Trump

Nancy Pelosi just got hit with some really bad news about impeachment

After months of claiming impeachment was not on the table, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi finally made her move to oust Donald Trump from office.

But everything is not proceeding according to plan.

And now Nancy Pelosi just got hit with some really bad news about impeachment.

There was no bigger cheerleader for impeachment than the Fake News Media.

So-called “journalists” prodded the Democrats to launch an impeachment inquiry because they thought it was their best chance to get rid of Donald Trump.

However, now that Democrats finally bit the bullet, the Fake News Media is feeling a bit of buyer’s remorse..

The Atlantic’s Edward Isaac-Devore traveled to Iowa where 13 Presidential candidates addressed the state’s party faithful at the Jefferson-Jackson dinner and found that candidates and voters avoided the topic of impeachment at all costs.

Isaac-Devore rote:

Yet of the 13 candidates there, just one mentioned impeachment: Tom Steyer, the billionaire activist whose political group and TV ads over the past two years have helped mainstream the idea of removing the president. Steyer argues that his long record of being outspoken in favor of impeachment is a key part of why people should support his candidacy, yet his mention of impeachment Friday night got a warm but not overwhelming response. For the rest, despite all their Trump bashing that the crowd ate up—starting with Iowa Democratic Party Chair Troy Price’s introduction with “Let’s beat Donald Trump and send his ass back to Russia!”—impeachment was absent.

Was that the right call? I asked Janet Petersen, the leader of the Democrats in the state Senate, at the end of the night. “Probably,” she said. Iowans care about impeachment, and are paying attention to the national-security and economic-security issues at stake, “but that doesn’t prevent them from paying attention to things that matter, like paying for preschool.”

Impeachment is very popular in the media bubbles of Washington, D.C. and New York where journalists cluster.

But out in “real America,” voters want to know how elected officials will handle issues that really matter — like taxes, trade, protecting the Second Amendment, and securing the border — as opposed to the fantasies dreamt up by Left-wing reporters about removing the President from office.

Democrats are risking a massive political backlash by proceeding on impeachment, and Isaac-Devore’s article could be the first step in the Fake News Media trying to warn Democrats off a disastrous course of action.

Donald Trump

CNN just crossed the line with this jaw-dropping anti-Trump assault

CNN is more brazen than they ever have been with their anti-Trump attacks.

There seems to be no attack that is too far in their crusade to destroy him.

And they just crossed the line with this jaw-dropping anti-Trump assault.

If there’s one thing the Left loves to do, it’s play the race card.

Despite the fact that minorities are doing better than they ever have under President Trump’s economy, they still love to push the lie that Republicans are racist.

And CNN did just that a day after one of their anchors blasted Trump for using the term “lynching”, as did Democrats during the Clinton impeachment trial.

CNN commentator Keith Boykin described the scene this week when Republicans stormed Adam Schiff’s secret impeachment court as a Ku Klux Klan lynch mob.

Just a day after CNN anchor Brooke Baldwin shamed Democrats for using lynching metaphors in politics, CNN commentator Keith Boykin leapt right back into the mudslinging sleaze on The Lead with Jake Tapper on Thursday, comparing Republicans surging into a House impeachment hearing to a Ku Klux Klan lynching party.

First came formerly conservative CNN pundit S.E. Cupp, who used milder metaphors of college streakers: “Matt Gaetz is basically the Will Ferrell [in Old School] of the party — ‘I’m goin’ streaking! Who’s with me?” Cupp said “These are fraternity stunts…They look like fraternity brothers crashing a party that by the way, many of them were invited to!”

“I’ll go further than S.E. would go,” Boykin said.

“This looked like a Klan group assembled outside a jail trying to get the sheriff to let them in so they could deliver justice to somebody who was inside. It’s not a good look for our democracy or the Republican Party. Republicans are already on these committees that are in this impeachment investigation… That’s a quarter of the entire Republican caucus already represented, and they’re creating these political stunts in order to throw off the attention. They’re not focused on the issue of why Trump is being impeached.”

It shouldn’t be surprising that CNN would cross such an insane lie.

But it is shocking just how brazen they made the comparison just a day after a CNN anchor went on an entire rant about how it is inappropriate.

Do you think CNN is fake news?

Donald Trump

Adam Schiff’s impeachment witch hunt just received a major boost.

Schiff’s been calling in every favor and pulling every underhanded trick in the book to advance the coup against Donald Trump.

And a Deep State whistleblower took this frightening step to help Adam Schiff impeach Trump.

Last September, an anonymous official within the Trump administration penned an op-ed claiming there was a secret resistance within the Trump administration determined to sabotage the President’s agenda.

The op-ed thrilled fake news reporters, Democrats and Never Trump Republicans because it falsely painted a picture of a deranged President trying to hurt America but was only saved by his patriotic and “moral compass always pointing North” staff.

Now the cowardly anonymous official is back with a new book called “Warning” which is expressly designed to either help impeachment or the Democrats defeat President Trump in 2020.

Politico reports:

The anonymous Trump official who wrote an explosive op-ed in The New York Times about a “resistance” within the administration is releasing a tell-all book, potentially adding to the pressure on a president facing an impeachment inquiry.

The bombshell op-ed — which was published in September 2018 under the headline I Am Part of the
Resistance Inside the Trump Administration — sparked outrage among President Donald Trump and his allies and fueled paranoia about a “deep state” working against the White House.

“I work for the president but like-minded colleagues and I have vowed to thwart parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations,” the anonymous official wrote in the article.

“A Warning,” scheduled to be released Nov. 19, will pick up where the op-ed left off and pledges to reveal behind-the-scenes details of Trump’s government. The identity of the author will remain anonymous.

The anonymous official is so worried they’re now engaging in resistance for profit.

This shameless get rich quick scheme was enabled because the Fake News Media spent the last three years elevating anonymous sources to mythical status.

Now Deep State bureaucrats are angling to get in on the act and make a quick buck.