Donald Trump

CNN just got some devastating news that had Donald Trump saying “I told you so”

The Fake News Media truly is the enemy of the American people.

They work overtime to lie about President Trump in order to destroy all the good he’s doing.

But the mainstream media just got devastating news that had every Trump supporter saying “I told you so.”

All that Trump supporters want is for the media to be fair.

But studies show over 90 percent of coverage of the Trump presidency is negative.

There was a time in America where the media simply reported the news, instead of pushing lies meant to destroy anyone who doesn’t conform to their radical worldview.

And as it turns out, it is possible the media could be forced to return to that.

The newest numbers show that the job market for those in the Fake News Media is remarkably weaker than the rest of the U.S. economy.

This year alone, around 3,000 people in the news business have been laid off or offered buyouts.

And the companies hit the hardest are some of the most anti-Trump outlets, like CNN and Buzzfeed.

As reported by Bloomberg News:

“The news business is on pace for its worst job losses in a decade as about 3,000 people have been laid off or been offered buyouts in the first five months of this year.

The cuts have been widespread. Newspapers owned by Gannett and McClatchy, digital media companies like BuzzFeed and Vice Media, and the cable news channel CNN have all shed employees.

The level of attrition is the highest since 2009, when the industry saw 7,914 job cuts in the first five months of that year in the wake of the financial crisis, according to data compiled by Challenger, Gray & Christmas Inc., an outplacement and executive coaching firm.

The firm’s tally is based on news reports of buyouts and layoffs, and includes downsizing at printing operations and advertising and tech executives at Verizon Media Group, home of HuffPost and Yahoo, which announced in January that it was laying off about 800 employees.

About 88,000 people worked in U.S. newsrooms in 2017, according to Pew Research Center.

With the U.S. unemployment rate the lowest since 1969, the journalism job market is one of the rare weak spots, said Andrew Challenger, the firm’s vice president.”

One this is clear from these numbers: the layoffs seem to be targeting only left-leaning outlets.

That is because the American people are tuning out of outlets like CNN in historic numbers, with them losing viewers every month.

The leftist politics being pushed by media execs and on-air “talent” are costing the jobs of many hard-working behind-the-scenes employees.

Meanwhile, folks like Don Lemon and Rachel Maddow, who lie to their shrinking audiences on a nightly basis, continue to rake in fat paychecks.

What are your go-to places for news?

1. Marlene

July 4, 2019 at 12:47 am

One America News. All you need to know without the BS and left-leaning anchors like Chris Wallace ,Shep Smith and now even Neil Cavuto!!

2. William

July 4, 2019 at 5:02 am

Shep Smith, Chris Wallace and Neil Cavuto …. The Three Liberal Amigos. They try to Razzle-Dazzle the conservatives, but their true colors always come through 90% of the time.

There are only a few programs I watch on Fox anymore. Fox use to be my go to cable channel, but not anymore since the IDIOT KIDS (DUMB & DUMBER) of Murdoch took over.

3. Marlene

July 4, 2019 at 2:16 pm

Right on “William”….my sentiments exactly!

4. Nanaof9

July 4, 2019 at 3:42 pm

Yes, Wallace needs to retire since he has lost his ability to report the News, not his options! Shep, I don’t even understand how he can call himself a Journalist, yet he sits there everyday and criticises the President. He def needs to go to CNN. My least Favorite Journalist, Don Lemon, just needs to be taken off the air, period! He is supposed to report the News, but he only reports his opinions now. Change is a good thing.

5. Rose Palmer

July 4, 2019 at 4:20 pm

Thank you for expressing my feelings exactly. The 3 of them should not be on Fox they belong w/ some flaming jerk like Chris Mathews!! They are so Far Left amazing they still have an audience. I cannot stomach their BS. I stick w/ Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham & Sean Hannity.

6. BILLYBOB

July 5, 2019 at 10:14 pm

WALLACE IS THE Q IN LGBTQ

7. borecrazy

July 5, 2019 at 10:21 pm

Any idiot could still make the distinction between good news and bad or fake news! If you are honest with yourself, watch some of the film clips of republican speeches, Democrat hearings etc., then watch a variety of news channels. Invariably the “fake” news channels will distort, lie, or make up an entirely different report about the things you just heard or watched. Let your own eyes and ears be the judge, and be honest with yourself about evaluating. It is so apparent it cannot be denied!

8. Dick Cress

July 5, 2019 at 10:22 pm

Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Mark Levin on Fox News and a lot of time on Newsmax. I would watch One American News Network too if I had it on my system. Sadly I do not.

9. Charles Nix

July 5, 2019 at 10:23 pm

Fox is still my go to source even with Smith, Wallace, & Cavuto, but the one I really can’t stomach is Juan Williams. No matter what subject they are speaking on, Williams always manages to tell you how sorry the President is. Fair and balance yes, but why give him a platform to spew that venom?

10. annie

July 5, 2019 at 10:26 pm

Right on William, I beginning to feel the same way about Fox News!!!

11. Becky

July 5, 2019 at 10:29 pm

FOX NEWS AND THE NEXT NEWS NETWORK ON U TUBE.

12. stan

July 5, 2019 at 10:29 pm

I only watch outnumbered, the five, and 8 PM till 12 midnight. i used to watch all day. now i watch western’s when not on fox

13. Nick Bustamante

July 5, 2019 at 10:35 pm

Yes the best thing that could happen to our country is to get all the NUTS out of the news media…
    All they do is spew hatred and get paid for it….They will not be missed one bit…Same with some
    newspapers nobody will miss them either …..

14. gene smith

July 5, 2019 at 10:51 pm

I fully agree with William.
    It is really sad to me that those three clowns have to report as they do and in so doing taint every thing said by the entire News Co,
    It has gotten to the point where every word uttered by anyone in the news has to, at least by me, be taken with a grain of salt and disbelief.
    The beginning of the end? Perhaps, but I hope not.

15. Hurley Henson

July 5, 2019 at 11:33 pm

I can’t wait to see all of the fake news filth and scum go bankrupt.

16. Tommie

July 5, 2019 at 11:36 pm

I like Tucker & Hannity!!!!! And I try to NEVER miss Limbaugh’s radio show!!!!!

17. George Melanson

July 5, 2019 at 11:48 pm

I remember the late 60’s, drugged out hippies making the most outlandish statements,
    AND BELEIVING IT! Seems the leftist media still thinks these people are sill around.
    Somebodies in for a rude awakening.

18. gibsg00

July 5, 2019 at 11:48 pm

You missed Cavuto,Stelter,Madcow and Cuomo.Otherwise,you nailed it.

19. George

July 6, 2019 at 12:00 am

Challenger, Gray, and Christmas Inc. performed the analysis. OK, I have to say it. When it comes to good news, Christmas has come early.

20. Kathy W

July 6, 2019 at 12:03 am

I watch Fox, mostly the 3 between 8pm and 11pm, Tucker, Hannity and Ingraham and I subscribe to the Epoch News.

21. Jack

July 6, 2019 at 12:36 am

Only watch Fox News with the exception of liberals Shep Smith, Chris Wallace and Neil Cavuto ….

22. Jerry

July 6, 2019 at 12:44 am

Some really rich conservative needs to buy Fox and turn it back into a real news organization. Just report the news truthfully wherever it leads.

23. JOHN FLEMING

July 6, 2019 at 12:51 am

I dont even trust Fox like I did- a little effort and you can get the direct story-also local paper is very honest about local issues

24. james gould

July 6, 2019 at 12:56 am

The MSM has become an enemy of the people by distorting, omitting and offering convoluted so called news that reeks of bias opinion rather than honest news coverage factually!

25. Deeper

July 6, 2019 at 4:25 am

I much prefer FOX Business – FBN and One America News – OAN. Not all services have OAN as one of their selections. But you can go online and get some playback etc. The Daily Ledger and Tipping Point are listed online. Ask you internet supplier about OAN.

26. James

July 6, 2019 at 7:57 am

If Shepard Smith went to CNN with Don Lemon they be known as salt and pepper conjoined twins.

27. Elayne

July 6, 2019 at 9:45 am

NBR and our local News channels. I only watch news I can walk out my front door and verify. Major news sources have taken on the job of dividing our nation and creating fear; whatever sells their position and those that pay them works for them. They are the puppets of the ringmaster.

July 6, 2019 at 9:58 am

Always believe your own eyes before the words of another. AOC: “poorly attended 4th of July rally.” Really? I make it a point to see, in person, at least one political event every election year. The leftist media rarely tell the truth, always serving their bias.

July 6, 2019 at 12:13 pm

I “LEFT” the Newsmedia in may of 1989 and I have never again desired to listen to a Bunch of GODLESS Twits who wouldn’t know TRUTH from their elbow! I mean NEWS is information that people need, right, so why does the news think people need to know that a monkey in madegascar was just introduced into the wild after almost becoming extinct, or why do people need to know that a drunk man ran a red light in broadway any city and killed two people, or why does it matter and where is the news that can be used when we see a truck overturned in Oklahoma City,and traffic was tied up for two hours! Who the H E Double Hockey Sticks cares? But when BHO was proven beyond a doubt to be from Kenya and a fake president and a homosexual (Time Mag confirmed) and when the man himself confessed he was from kenya etc HOW come the media didn’t persue that? I’ll give you the reason, and it’s because of who they are conrolled by! Why they do what they do is because of who their “Boss” so to speak, happens to be. For the answers you will have to “SEE” Matt 4:8-10/Ephesians 2:2/2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV

30. Jim1937

July 6, 2019 at 12:15 pm

That swirling sound you hear is the MSM (and Crap Not News aka CNN in particular) circling the drain of the crapper!

31. John Armesto

July 6, 2019 at 12:43 pm

So true! Especially Cavuto.

32. Penny K

July 6, 2019 at 3:52 pm

I think I am the only one here who watches my news from Israel. I am 100% American born and raised here but am sickened by the media here. I get on the computer every morning and go to my websites that have news from Israel. They have the best info on America you can get. It’s true and succinct. Then, if I want further info I search for items that they talked about and can listen to the speech or see the video they mentioned. Works great and I can form my own opinion, I don’t need anyone to tell me which way is true.

33. Thomas Seim

July 6, 2019 at 4:48 pm

The Epoch Times give accurate news reporting.

34. william couch

July 7, 2019 at 12:08 am

Right William.. I only watch 8 hours of FBN now. Mornings with Maria, Varney & co, Evening Edit..

35. Mike Flanagan

July 7, 2019 at 12:10 am

Liberal fake news media and the lairs like Chris Wallace ,Shep Smith and now even Neil Cavuto should be deported to Russia or communist China.

36. Keith

July 7, 2019 at 3:27 pm

Right on.

37. Ed

July 8, 2019 at 10:31 pm

Like the old saying goes, Cheaters and Liars never win. Looks like one of the Lying News Media is eating dog poop for their winning reporting.

38. James K. Hensarling

July 8, 2019 at 10:38 pm

The only news I trust but verify is OAN and news watch. They seem to be in the middle. No obvious bias. They seem to be right down the middle. News watch may lean a little right but so am I. I like the Blaze news but I know that is Glenn Beck and we all know he is Glenn Beck. But with Mark Levin and some of the others on there are righties it is trust but verify.

39. snooky6677

July 8, 2019 at 10:47 pm

Listen to Tucker Carlson Hannity and one American news and sometimes YouTube and I don’t believe anything any of them stay on your CNN ABC NBC CBS they all lie because they’re all run by the Democrats and that’s a shame because they used to be good news stations but now they’re all a bunch of Liars. I feel sorry for my grandchildren because they are taught a bunch of Lies even in school it’s a shame the way our school system has changed since when do transvestites go to a library in read Story Hour to a bunch of preschoolers that is disgusting. What has happened to America? Trump 2020????????????????????????????????????????????????

40. Bill Paine

July 8, 2019 at 11:16 pm

stan , do you think we’re kin ? grin – I’m the same way .

41. marilee

July 8, 2019 at 11:46 pm

William I agree but, you forgot Juan Williams… I do not watch any of these programs. Use to keep Fox on all day if home but, only watch certain programs and they are night time ones….Watch One America News most of the time during the day and some at night… They are not bias and tells the news like it I suppose to be….

42. Larry OBrien

July 9, 2019 at 12:00 am

LET’S FACE IT, there are ONLY two “News” outlets — all the rest censor the news to suit their publisher. I believe the BEST is “One America News Network” where news commentary is easily identified and “most of the time” just ‘plain’ news it the topic of the day. Fox is second. However, although they are more “honest”, they are biased to the right.

43. donnie

July 9, 2019 at 12:48 am

Stay Awake, and VOTE responsibly !

44. Guns Nuts of America

July 9, 2019 at 12:48 am

Trump is so crooked even Fox has to point our some of his crimes.

45. JeCu

July 9, 2019 at 1:13 am

OAN, and lets hope they can stay the course! I had to stop watching Fox with the exception of Maria in the AM, the Judge and only when Bongino subs!

46. Dee

July 9, 2019 at 1:22 am

Totally Agree ! Can Not stand Whinny Williams ! He’s still so far up Obamas butt . Levin is Fantastic , Tucker , Hannity , Gutfeld , and lou Dobbs All Good ! We are still getting people to tune out of the mainstream media ! Get someone you know who watches them to tune in to one of the Good shows I mentioned so we can continue to Educate people !

47. Ed

July 9, 2019 at 4:20 am

We used to watch Fox News 24/7 but now Fox is never on in our house

48. Laraine Abbey

July 9, 2019 at 4:44 am

Totally agree. Don Lemon just plain lies. Love Tucker, Levin and other evening/night shows. I love OANN.

49. Lea Kobe

July 9, 2019 at 2:44 pm

Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and Mark Levin are my go to news stations. I don’t turn my TV on for the news just the radio. Also get President Trump’s patriot news on Facebook.

50. Jeanna Green

July 9, 2019 at 6:56 pm

Could not agree more with such a truthful statement. I have turned off most of Fox now a days. When they keep anchors who are just as deceitful as the other left leaning fake news channels, makes me realize that fox does not want honest people with morals and integrity as their viewers. Fox changed and not for the good after it switched hands with the death of the original owner. Sad to see such a successful station making the same mistake as the other corrupt lying stations have done since Obama’s failed Presidency. One I have to turn off is Juan Williams. That man lies while looking right into the camera and NEVER stands against all the corruption coming from his party. The left always wants every Republican to shun others in their party if the left feels they have done something wrong, but never once do the do what they demand from the other party. that is why I will NEVER VOTE Democrat again. EVER!

51. Mel Amato

July 9, 2019 at 9:50 pm

In my opinion, the concerns about Fox News moving to the Left are grossly overstated. A viewer can simply stop watching the (3) left leaning shows. The honest Fox News shows are still in the vast majority – – – Lou Dobbs, The Five(just ignore Williams),Bret Bair, Carlson, Hannity, Ingram, Shannon Bream, Martha MaCallum & on weekends, Lavin, Gutfield, Watters, Judge Jeannine. I record them all. Then I can just skip through all the commercials.

52. Reach Reachport

July 9, 2019 at 11:17 pm

Shepard Smith is transparently liberal. Chris Wallace strains himself trying to be neutral, but his liberal leanings are in full view. Cavuto ? I have noticed a shift in him. You left out Judge Napolitano. He went to the dark side a while ago; sorry to see him go. I read he was denied a nomination for the Supreme Court by Trump and is smarting from that knockdown. I don’t know where
    we’ll go if Fox goes full liberal. But like Goebbels, who controlled German propaganda,there will soon be no news but “their news.”

53. Ruth Bullard

July 10, 2019 at 1:29 pm

Fox News was bought by Liberal Disney so this was bound to happen! Shep Smith, Chris wannabe Wallace (a FAR CRY from his father) are definitely far left and do NOT listen to them. One America News Network is awesome and the TRUTH which is what ALL Americans should be getting!

54. Camille Gilliam

July 15, 2019 at 5:20 am

I think a few of them need to keep an open thought to starting their own Conservative station, start thinking about it just in case Murdoch’s kids finish screwing thing up.

55. Will T

August 26, 2019 at 10:10 pm

Try Reason TV, you’ll hear a lot about both parties. But for now, Republicans are the lesser of two evils.

56. Bob & Pat Nichols

September 16, 2019 at 6:05 pm

We only listen to Fox News and Fox Business for our news info.
    We listen to Rush, Hannity and sometimes Levin.

57. D. Hallberg

September 29, 2019 at 3:40 am

“OAN” (One America News) reports the true & real news, not their personally biased point of view.
    “OAN” is the one stop shopping for news the way it used to be. Refreshingly reliable, concise & honest reporting. My go to station for news updates.

September 29, 2019 at 11:56 pm

Fox now has many left-leaners… Sheppard Smith, Chris Wallace, Neil Cavito, Donna Brazile, Judge Napolitano…there are more !!!

59. Charlie Liebert

September 30, 2019 at 12:50 am

Only three on Fox Hews are worth watching: Carlson, Hannity and Ingraham. Levin and Pirro are good but not on every day.

Donald Trump

Fox News has once again betrayed Donald Trump with this ridiculous move

Donald Trump is obviously hated by the Democrats.

But the Republican establishment has constantly fought Trump, too.

Now, Fox News has once again betrayed Donald Trump with this ridiculous move.

Outside of a handful of opinion hosts, Fox News has never been comfortable with Donald Trump.

The network established a confrontational relationship with him throughout the 2016 Republican Primary, culminating in former Fox host Megyn Kelly’s now infamous standoff with Trump during a Republican debate.

As the results poured in on Election Day 2022, Fox News curiously waited to call Florida and Texas for Trump, even though he had clearly won the states, but quickly called Arizona for Joe Biden despite a razor-thin final tally.

Now, in the latest example of Fox’s preference for anyone but Trump, the network completely ignored the former President’s first speech in Washington, D.C. since Joe Biden took office, despite airing a Mike Pence speech earlier in the day.

“Fox News declined to air former President Donald Trump’s Tuesday speech at the America First Policy Institute (AFPI) summit, despite airing a speech by Vice President Mike Pence hours earlier,” Breitbart reported. “Although the network skipped Trump’s speech, Fox News aired former Vice President Mike Pence’s speech at the Young America’s Foundation’s national student conference just hours before Trump spoke.”

“Trump’s speech at the AFPI summit, organized by former senior officials in his administration, marked the first time the former president had been in Washington D.C. since President Joe Biden took office in January 2021,” the report continued.

Trump and his former Vice President are engaged in a proxy war of sorts, as they endorse competing candidates in primary races across the country, and perhaps most notably in Arizona.

In the state’s race for Governor, President Trump backed former local TV anchor Kari Lake while Pence backed the establishment candidate, Karrin Taylor Robson, a lawyer and former member of the University of Arizona Board of Regents.

Lake has been a target of constant media smears for her use of sharp elbows with her former colleagues in the corporate-controlled press.

Some have speculated that Pence may run in 2024, but during a recent speech, he balked at the idea.

“I don’t know that our movement is that divided,” Pence said. “I don’t know that the President and I differ on issues. But we may differ on focus. I truly do believe that elections are about the future, and that is absolutely essential at a time when so many Americans are hurting.”

The establishment is hoping that Donald Trump and his supporters will go away, but establishment players still can’t seem to grasp that the Republican base wants nothing to do with them.

Pants on Fire Official Polling

A severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome caused RINO S.E. Cupp to have a ridiculous meltdown

Donald Trump got under the establishment’s skin in a way no one else is capable.

He disrupted the entire house of cards the politicians built in the Washington, D.C. Swamp.

Now a severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome caused RINO S.E. Cupp to have a ridiculous meltdown.

CNN commentator S.E. Cupp has one of the worst cases of Trump Derangement Syndrome in recorded history.

Over the past six years, she has made a dramatic shift to the Left on a number of issues, including gun control despite originally selling herself as a fierce Second Amendment defender.

In May, after the leak of Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito’s draft of the opinion that eventually overturned Roe V. Wade, Cupp – a self-proclaimed “devout atheist” – claimed she was pro-life but believed abortion should be legal.

Now, Cupp is ranting and raving for former President Donald Trump to be arrested and thrown in prison.

In response to a video in which Biden Attorney General Merrick Garland said, “No person is above the law,” Cupp claimed that wasn’t true because the former President is guilty of upwards of 48 imaginary crimes.

“Donald Trump today, where we sit right now, is above the law,” Cupp claimed. “Donald Trump has been charged with nothing. One legal watchdog has said that there are at least 48 potential crimes committed by Donald Trump over the course of his Presidency or while he was campaigning. He has not been charged for any allegations of sexual assault — using the government to punish his opponents, anything in connection with January 6, meddling in elections.”

Cupp is simply babbling about “bombshell” headlines churned out by corporate-controlled media hacks, like her, that didn’t contain a shred of evidence and was, at best, nothing more than an attempt at self-fulfilling prophecy, as opposed to actual crimes that were committed.

For example, she mentioned “anything in connection with January 6th,” but did not specify what Donald Trump should be charged with.

Trump was already impeached over January 6, and the FBI has already concluded through extensive investigations that there was no pre-planned “coup” to “overthrow democracy,” as the Left and their Fake News Media allies continue to insist.

Cupp is buying into the January 6 Committee’s show trial, which is the most obvious witch hunt in U.S. history that didn’t take place in Salem, Massachusetts.

“I’ll be super, super, hyper, uber fair – nor has Bill Clinton,” Cupp added in a laughable effort to avoid the perception of bias. “[Trump] is not alone as being a powerful man who has been thus far above the law. I’m not a legal analyst, nor a scholar of the law. I’m a normal person. And I think if you’re a normal person with — you know, some reason — you think, well Donald Trump has been above the law. It’s been 18 months since the insurrection.”

This is pure emotionalism.

The January 6 Committee alleged that then-President Donald Trump orchestrated a highly sophisticated and organized “coup,” yet there is zero evidence of that and every actual expert has concurred.

Meanwhile, S.E. Cupp doesn’t seem terribly concerned with the actual crimes of Russiagate perpetrated by the Hillary Clinton campaign – want to talk about someone who’s above the law and not a man? – against Donald Trump, his supporters, and the United States of America.

Democrats and Never-Trumpers have been praying for Donald Trump’s downfall for six years.

But media hit pieces, political theater disguised as Congressional hearings, and partisan impeachments are not substitutes for actual justice.

Pants on Fire Official Polling

Donald Trump

MSNBC host Joe Scarborough’s latest attack on Donald Trump is so despicable it’ll make you sick

The corporate-controlled media just can’t seem to let it go.

Everyday they create new reasons to attack Donald Trump.

But MSNBC host Joe Scarborough’s latest attack on Donald Trump is so disgusting it’ll make you sick.

Make no mistake about it, Morning Joe host Joe Scarborough, and everyone else at MSNBC, has a near-terminal case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

They can’t go a day without finding something they can use to attack the former President.

Even if it means making things up, creating false charges, and even defending some very bad characters.

And that’s exactly what Joe Scarborough just did.

Scarborough reacted to an op-ed written by disgraced Capitol Police Sgt. Aquilino Gonell, who claimed he was injured during the events at the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021.

In the op-ed, Gonell slams former President Donald Trump, who he claims “betrayed” him that day last year.

What Gonell doesn’t mention, of course, is his involvement in the beating death of Rosanne Boyland, and the subsequent moving of her body and cover up.

And Scarborough, of course, ignores that, as well.

Instead, he chose to go on an incoherent rant whining about how Republicans are supposed to “back the blue.”

Scarborough said in his rant that despite Republicans talking about how much they loved the police, they “really don’t give a damn about cops.”

“It has to be so galling after these people were running around — these Republicans were running around for a year, saying that ‘Blue Lives Matter,’ and we love cops, and Democrats want to defund the police, they don’t love cops, despite the fact that every Democratic leader we had on said defunding the cops was a stupid thing,” Scarborough claimed. “Republicans, when push comes to shove, really don’t give a damn about cops. Blue lives matter? No, no.”

Sorry Joe, as usual, you just don’t get it.

Backing the Blue doesn’t mean backing them no matter what the circumstances may be – it never did.

It doesn’t mean backing bad cops, the thugs who beat innocent people, who use brutal force, and break the law.

Backing the Blue doesn’t mean backing cops who enforce unconstitutional laws and crackdown on people who are just trying to live their lives free of illegal government mandates.

And backing the Blue doesn’t mean supporting Capitol Hill police who were, at best, complicit in everything that occurred on January 6, and at worse, guilty of murder.

“I want to know why Republicans hate police officers,” Scarborough asked.

Wrong question, Joe.

Instead, you should be asking why Republicans, and most Americans, hate you, and all of the  corporate-controlled media.

We have a pretty good idea.

And you would too if you would only stop hating America and conservatives just long enough to seek truth.

Pants on Fire News will keep you up-to-date on any developments to this ongoing story.

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.