CNN is about to go out of business after getting the news they have always feared

Things have gone from bad to worse for the anti-Trump mainstream media.

And now CNN is about to go out of business after getting the news they’ve always feared.

Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russia collusion is done, and the report is public.

This is the day CNN has been dreaming of for two years.

But their dream quickly turned into a nightmare when Attorney General William Barr announced Mueller’s report provided zero proof of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

And now with the final report out, the American people can see that with their own two eyes.

In response to the fallout around the Mueller investigation, CNN is losing massive amounts of viewers, along with their rival left-wing network MSNBC.

CNN has lost a jaw-dropping 47 percent of its primetime audience compared to this same week last year.

And MSNBC is down 28 percent.

As reported by Breitbart News:

“Now that their two-year Russia Collusion Hoax has been exposed, CNN and MSNBC are hemorrhaging a massive number of viewers.

Compared to this same week last year, the far-left CNN has lost a jaw-dropping 47 percent of its primetime audience and 41 percent of its total day viewers.

MSNBC did not fare all that much better. During primetime, the left-wing outlet lost 28 percent of its viewers. Throughout the total day, MSNBC was down 20 percent.

For those who believe this ratings drop has nothing to do with MSNBC and CNN being exposed after two years of deliberately pushing a hoax about President Trump colluding with Russia to steal the 2016 presidential election, I give you Fox News… Fox lost only lost eight percent of its primetime viewers and 12 percent of total day viewers.”

This proves the American people aren’t stupid, and even those who aren’t fans of Trump are realizing the media has been feeding them lies for two years.

CNN will have a very hard time regaining those lost viewers, who likely will never trust the network again.

If things get any worse, CNN may not even be able to stay on the air, or at least keep the same prominence they do now.

Do you think CNN is fake news?

1. james g mcninch

April 20, 2019 at 5:32 pm

Well, my grandmother my mom always said ” When you tell a lie, sooner or later it will turn around and bite you in the end, i always said ass but that’s just my opinion then there is that old saying thats been around since the story teller once said or was it the wolf, i have been bouncing back and forth seeing what our favorite channels have been saying, mnsnbc this mourning was taking some words from the collusion part of the report and submitting some words from the obstruction together and making it seem that is what mueller has stated in his report on collusion. also i just heard a commentater or anchor,is there any difference / that the only thing i heard being said was when trump in anger told his aidsto fire mueller, to which they didnt, so schiff is going to use that burst of anger to be his charge of intent to obstruct justic , w should use his or has proof hes been spouting

• Barbara Patterson

April 21, 2019 at 10:26 pm

I can’t stand CNN/MSNBC…they lie, their guests are the worst..Ana Navarro, Borgnine, Stetler all of them are know it alls and know nothing. They deceive lie..Anderson Cooper, can’t stomach Don Lemon, Allyson, Balwin..the all look so miserable and unhappy..never smile. always downersr. Fox Laura Ingraham always happym, Hannity always smiling and happy, Gutfield always happy, Jeanine happy go lucky…they are not sad faced..nobody wants to watch someone that has a puss on their faces…MSNBC/CNN that’s all they have..Crazy Morning Joe murdered a young girl in his office and that was covered up..To me thats worse than anything Trump ever did. She was a young intern.

• Terry

April 21, 2019 at 10:40 pm

I totally agree with you, Barbara. They are all sad little children that that can’t or won’t believe the “out come”.

I give President Trump my full support! I don’t know how the man has been able to handle the political, media and personal attacks. He is a very strong man!

The next months, will be just as hard as the past, almost three years of lies. There is no doubt in my mind and heart that he will win in 2020! God be with him and his family.

The best is yet to come! He will clean the swamp and make our Country Great, again!

• Bruno

April 23, 2019 at 2:15 am

Absolutely CNN is FAKE NEWS. They LIE, LIE, LIE. This is a good time for people (democrats) who watched CNN to take a look at true news at FOX. Also, this is a good time for them to join the #walkaway movement. Its never too late, especially after having been disillusioned for the last 2 years from the scumbags at CNN. Remember, the synonym for democrats is collective stupid.

• Shelba J Holmes

April 28, 2019 at 11:59 pm

Ditto

• Charles Covington

April 22, 2019 at 12:44 am

Yes they are a joke .

• Jim

April 26, 2019 at 10:36 pm

CNN & MSNBC are a bunch of arrogant, condescending fools that believe we are all stupid idiots. Once they realize they are the stupid idiots, not us, their world will come crashing down. ????

• gb

April 27, 2019 at 12:00 am

I hope it is soon and I hope the people will be smart enough to realize Trump is the best president ever.

• JIM

April 22, 2019 at 5:02 am

You can at least get a laugh watching MESSNBC, but CNN is so bad it is not a bit funny.

• James F M Baur Jr

April 26, 2019 at 6:17 pm

I agree with your assessment completely. Once I became aware of CNN’s bias, and selective coverage of important issues, I stopped watching their programs. I never in a million years thought that their reporting would ever be outed!! Thank God they seem to be headed for oblivion.

• dave

April 29, 2019 at 1:02 am

INSTEAD OF MESSNBC CHANGE THE CALL LETTERS TO MSLSD !! THANKS TO NEW NETWORK NEWS

• George Salmon

April 29, 2019 at 6:04 pm

CNN & MSMBC are the champions of fake news. My family does not watch them.

2. Ray

April 20, 2019 at 8:24 pm

CNN AND MSNBC, THE TWO BIGGEST FAKE NEWS TV STATIONS IN THE WORLD***

• NavyPO

April 20, 2019 at 11:10 pm

AGREED. There are 3 in the same class. CNN, MSNBC and the guy who picks up my trash every Friday. The trash guy is threatening to sue!

• Christine

April 21, 2019 at 10:35 pm

Haven’t watched CNN since Aarron Brown left. Incompetent news organizaCtion.

• Lin

April 21, 2019 at 11:48 pm

FOX NEWS is the only News I need!
        Those “other “ so called networks are just TOTAL Crap!!!
        WHO in their right mind wants to listen to total liars continuously????? NOT ME!!!!!

• Mimi

April 22, 2019 at 1:02 am

Fox has a lot of anchors who fall into the anti-Trump category. Shep, Gillian, Leland, etc. I love Hannity! Also, Tucker, Laura,, Lou, Stuart…to name a few. OANN is great…I think they’ll soon surpass Fox!!!

• walt jones

April 22, 2019 at 1:50 am

Another news media to follow is One America News OANN

• Maureen

April 29, 2019 at 1:20 am

Me either. I haven’t watched them since President Trump was elected. Once a liar, always a liar! And I haven’t missed either Comedy News Network or More Shit, Never Believable Commentary since! Hope they both go under!

3. Darren

April 20, 2019 at 10:29 pm

Liberals are a danger to our REPUBLIC!

• Mimi Doral

April 22, 2019 at 1:04 am

4. Gary Campbell

April 20, 2019 at 10:46 pm

I quit watching them liars about three years ago. I used to flip back and forth but I dont even waste my time anymore. FOX News is the only world news I watch. The MSM have lost their minds, I cant believe they cant figure this out, I mean are they really that stupid or is it really TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME! I use to consider myself a Democrat but I rebuked them 3 years ago I will never trust the democrats or the main stream media ever again. TRUMP 2020 MAGA!!!!!!!

5. Betty Jay

April 20, 2019 at 11:59 pm

I stopped watching the mainstream media years ago when the journalists started giving their opinions instead of the news. They lied constantly during the 8 long years Obama was in office, always leaving out the lies Obama and Hillary told. They refuse to give the real news, their opinions aren’t worth listening to, they sound like the propaganda Hitler have out.

6. Edward "Ned" LeMieux Sr.

April 21, 2019 at 10:10 pm

Both fake mews,I stopped watching them a year or so ago. Only watch Fox now

7. Rick

April 21, 2019 at 10:19 pm

It shows the American people how fake they are, they don’t report news they make it up…
    It was always known how phony the National Enquirer was but now the big joke is CNN….

8. Donald Mccormick

April 21, 2019 at 10:20 pm

IF those news programs had NOT been so set on their accusations and told the TRUTH about what they were told and gave both sides of an accusation even if they were leaning to the left they would have given both sides of ALL news they told the people and let us decide what was the truth and what was possibly the truth against their target, they just might have stayed in active and telling what they saw that look like it was the truth, and also what could be an outright LIE.

9. pete

April 21, 2019 at 10:26 pm

The Main Stream Media is up the proverbial Sh*t Creek without a paddle!

10. John Bishop

April 21, 2019 at 10:33 pm

Godless, selfish, immoral liars who are so evil that they cannot stand the sight of truth and responsibility.

11. Bob

April 21, 2019 at 10:36 pm

As far as I’m concerned they can all close their doors. The news as started going down hill with cronkite.

12. Lou J Apa

April 21, 2019 at 10:38 pm

I hope cnn loses it’s airport contracts, all over the world, and goes away for good! That place is just Can’t Not News anymore!……

• E ~ 4 Ed

April 26, 2019 at 6:45 am

Not just the airports but also McD’s, Burger King, Village Inn, IHOP, Carls Jr, Wendy’s, Boston Chicken just to name a few that bombard clients with the lies loops of ABC, CBS, NBC, MS~NBC, CNN & some times the BBC . . . All of them I no longer go to have lunch anymore …

13. maquignon

April 21, 2019 at 10:38 pm

I have never watched either of those fake news channels. I am happy that others have discovered how dishonest they are. Hope they both go out of business.

14. Terry

April 21, 2019 at 10:47 pm

I can’t wait for the Democrat investigations to start!!!! Start by taking away Obama’s passport. I want him and his family to fry, not escape to Kenya for safety. Actually, take all “their” passports! HOLD THE BASTARDS ACCOUNTABLE!!!

15. Richard Chezik

April 21, 2019 at 10:50 pm

RC
    04/21/2019
    It’s like many things in life. The more you lie, fake it, or just make it up, one day the truth will come knockin. I find kinda the same thing with ABC and CBS. I do not watch any of them anymore. They are a waste of my time. If you stick with FOX, the chances are you will hear the truth. And NO, I do not feel bad for any of the liars, they built their own bed of lies. That seems to also include the DNC. What do they expect to gain by not being honest, and working with the President?! I will continue to support FOX news and this President. I do hope most of the liberal liars within the DNC get voted out simply for being dishonest, and that does include the four FAKE congress people. Remove those that do not honor the USA. If you do not honor and respect the USA then leave, we are much better off without you!!

16. JACK Scarpon

April 21, 2019 at 10:55 pm

OHHH HAPPY DAYS!!! CNN SHUT DOWN PARTY AT AN EMPTY CNN CENTER NEAR YOU!!

17. Richard

April 21, 2019 at 10:56 pm

Not only do I believe they have been spinning yarn after yarn but they also have committed Treason and conspired to commit treason. FACT. These liberal liars need to loose the right to be on the air and the principals involved need to be in jail. The common man would have been long ago. Time to clean up D. C. and the biased lying media. A Goo start is with CNN and MSNBC. We the people demand action now.

18. Dale D Atwood

April 21, 2019 at 11:11 pm

The liberals and Democrats, especially the social ones, are the true enemies
    of the United States

• Rich

April 21, 2019 at 11:57 pm

The ones who work for CNN or MSNBC are Brainless Morons.Pull the plug on these two Scum Bag stations.And while your at it pull the plug on the View,those two are Idiots

• Rich

April 22, 2019 at 12:00 am

19. Bob Nance

April 21, 2019 at 11:54 pm

Hope they all die soon, as in drop dead. Good riddance.

20. Rich

April 21, 2019 at 11:55 pm

21. Sal Belardo

April 22, 2019 at 12:50 am

I know how to fix CNN & MSNBC but they probably won’t listen to me, but here goes! TELL THE TRUTH!
    But they can’t! They have been lying for so long they can not stop! Like me trying to change the color of my skin!It’s not hard to tell the truth, they just don’t want to! Asta la vista CNN!

22. NavyPO

April 22, 2019 at 12:58 am

CNN = Crappy News Network!

• Pat

April 22, 2019 at 11:40 am

I have called CNN “CLINTON NEWS NETWORK” for years.

April 22, 2019 at 2:55 am

The world will be well served for Brian Stalter, Jim Acosta and the entire lying CNN pack of rats to be off the air. The air will be much cleaner and smell much better. MSNBC should also be flushed.

24. JC

April 22, 2019 at 3:12 am

Just wondering if all 448 pages of the Mueller Report would fit in Chuck Todd’s mouth!

25. Ralph

April 22, 2019 at 3:19 am

Good reddens to bad rubbish

26. Bill Cash

April 22, 2019 at 8:51 am

CNN has been going downhill for awhile. A couple months ago they couldn’t meet the payroll and had to scramble to get up enough money to pay their people. And of course as the viewing falls the advertisers will disappear taking more finance out of the cookie jar.

27. mike dar

April 22, 2019 at 9:53 am

Just how is CNN going to get put out of Business when CNN gets about 70 million a month just for its Data streamed from Comcast? Doesn’t make any difference if CNN is watched in the 50+ million homes Comcast has Tv/Internet packages, or not watched, they still get paid. And CNN is Owned by Time/Time Warner that provides the bulk of movies/data streamed into Comcast packages.
    CNN exists only for propaganda and has no need whatsoever for advertisers, no need for creation of data that has any approval at all by American consumers… fact is CNN will go on and on and on…. until “Streamers” and data creators/MSMs are broken up.. like Standard Oil was broken up= Monopoly.
    Much the same can be said about MSNBC getting(gets >< 40 million a month)from Comcast as MSNBC is owned by Comcast- exists only for propaganda ect ect……
    Left on their own these 'MSMs' cannot survive a single quarter of a year if not in Comcast or Time/Time Warner subsidization schemes, not survive on the basis of useless corrupted data creations.
    Simply said, breakup the Monopoly and watch these MSMs drastically change their content… or and face the future of Time Magazine- no one needs them!

• John Flynn

April 29, 2019 at 1:42 pm

I thought CNN (Time-Warner) was bought out by ATT a coupla months ago?

28. Li

April 22, 2019 at 1:02 pm

Of course they are fake news. And they are a public enemy. When you are supposed to be a news organization, the people should be able to believe the reporting. But CNN and MSNBC does NOT report the news accurately. They are a public enemy. I would love to see them go out of business and off the air but that will never happen.

29. Cecil

April 22, 2019 at 1:19 pm

Enough People stop watching CNN and MSNBC and they should loose their Sponsors and be the END of them

30. gandolf

April 22, 2019 at 2:24 pm

All of a sudden all the Demwit morons going on about Trump for 2 years are embarrassed to find out they made fools of themselves.

31. E Smith

April 22, 2019 at 3:53 pm

FCC should put both off air. Sued and lying executives in Jail. Zucker is the worst. Inestigate and jail !!

32. Don X

April 23, 2019 at 5:37 am

“Their entire narrative of Russia collusion has fallen apart and they’re losing their last shred of credibility.”

WHAAAAT? What shred of credibility? I have not seen a shred of credibility in CNN for a long time and have not watched them in a long time accordingly. Does anyone still believe CNN has even a shred of credibility that they lost because of this?

33. Ed Yung

April 26, 2019 at 5:33 pm

Within a few weeks of CNN first airing I KNEW for a FACT that they were horrible radicl liars & INCAPABLE of telling the TRUTH AT ALL. I guess have NEVER heard a truthfukl word from CNN.

34. Jerry

April 28, 2019 at 10:10 pm

Snicker, adios CNN

35. Joe

April 28, 2019 at 10:17 pm

CNN = Crappy News Network!

36. William Fulkerson

April 28, 2019 at 10:34 pm

CNN and most other MSM have been feeding us lies for a lot longer than two years. The CFR, the real world equivalent of the Ministry Of Information from George Orwell’s 1984, dictates how the news must be scripted. News stations have very little leeway to go off script before they are reprimanded. Associated Press is the CFR initial outlet for the “official” story.

37. Earl

April 28, 2019 at 10:37 pm

CNN and MSNBC will never close up shop unfortunately. George Soros and the rest of the leftist millionaires and billionaires won’t let that happen.
    God bless President Trump and the USA.

38. Chris B

April 28, 2019 at 10:42 pm

The most despicable fake propaganda network in the world!

39. Charles

April 28, 2019 at 10:43 pm

CNN has definitely made a deep hole to climb out of. Once CNN actually provide News that was trustworthy, but that was 20+ years ago now they might as well show aliens from outer space hatching eggs in caves that would be just as believable as the news the present.

40. Dennis

April 28, 2019 at 11:04 pm

CNN is not news. CNN is the propaganda arm of the demon rat party. They are an enemy to the United States citizens, the U.S. Constitution, and freedom. CNN colludes with foreign country’s to overthrow America. They need to be shut down and all proceeds to go towards paying Americas debt off. All CNN personnel need to be put into fema camps where they can live out the rest of their tresonous lives.

41. Christine

April 28, 2019 at 11:17 pm

CNN lost any relevance after Aaron Brown left.

42. Mark Glamack "Littluns"

April 28, 2019 at 11:37 pm

For decades, the mainstream media has been brainwashing and manipulating people’s minds to believe what their bosses want them to believe. They spin stories, select the most discriminating and unattractive photos that paint President trump as negative as they can. They have used their powers not to tell their stories in fact, but to feed the unsuspecting lies to saturate their own agenda at the expense of our country.

43. ChuckB

April 28, 2019 at 11:45 pm

I haven’t watched the liberal MSM since they started pushing how great obozo was so many years ago. I don’t always agree with FOX, but atleast, they try to present the news, not opinions slanted to the left. CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC……. etc…… are all a bunch of left wing loonies when it comes to reporting virtually anything. I doubt the leftist MSM could find truth in a barrel.

44. Gregory Sullivan

April 29, 2019 at 2:10 am

I have a new name for CNN. How about the Corrupt Numbskull Network?

CNN got called out for this major cover up that is a network-killing scandal

Fake news CNN can’t avoid ending up on the wrong side of the line.

And once again CNN is in the middle of a crisis.

And that’s because CNN got called out for this major cover up that is a network-killing scandal.

For weeks CNN turned over the network’s airtime to Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler as their committees staged Stalinist show trial impeachment hearings to harass President Trump over a phony crime.

CNN echoed every sentence uttered by Nadler and Schiff and the Deep Staters who the Democrats claimed were “witnesses” but had no first-hand knowledge of events.

But when it came time for Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee to hold hearings to gather testimony from Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz on the very real crimes committed by the FBI during the Russian collusion witch hunt, CNN refused to cover the proceedings.

Mediaite reports:

CNN got some serious criticism on Twitter, particularly from the Trump campaign and the RNC, for not airing Graham’s opener live.

CNN took IG Michael Horowitz’s statement live but did not carry Graham’s opener or the opener from ranking Democrat Dianne Feinstein live. As Graham spoke, a CNN panel discussed the upcoming hearing and played a clip of his remarks.

The Trump campaign and Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel ripped CNN for admitting they are no longer in the news business by not airing Republican Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham’s opening statement.

CNN also cut out of the hearing on numerous occasions to provide liberal commentators the opportunity lie about what went on in the hearing and to produce fan fiction about impeachment.

We will keep you up to date on any new developments in this ongoing story.

MSNBC and the Fake News Media just received this terrible news that could shut down their business for good

The Fake News Media thought bashing Donald Trump would keep their failing outlets afloat financially.

As a result, coverage of the President has been overwhelmingly negative.

But a new report could signal the total demise of their business.

Before Trump entered office, Fake News reporters were already in big trouble.

Traditional print media outlets were laying off staff and transitioning to a 100% online media source.

Even news outlets like MSNBC and ABC News were having difficulty keeping up ratings as they lost more of their viewership to alternative media sources on the Internet.

Once Trump was elected, the media hyped the Russia collusion conspiracy and are now using the threat of impeachment to keep their businesses afloat.

But all of that is about to change.

A new report indicates global TV advertising is falling at a rapid pace.

Viewers are abandoning TV news in record numbers in favor of finding their news on the Internet.

Yahoo reports:

Global TV advertising sales fell almost 4% in 2019, the steepest drop since the depths of the economic recession in 2009, in the latest sign that advertisers are following viewers to the Internet.

Declines in TV viewership have suppressed the medium’s advertising dollars, according to research firm Magna Global, which released the data as part of report on the global ad business. Viewership fell sharply in Europe, compounding the trend in the U.S., China and Australia.

Traditional television has hemorrhaged viewers in recent years, as people trade cable and satellite packages for online services Netflix and YouTube. Cord cutting has been especially pronounced in the U.S., the world’s largest media market, and should continue to accelerate as media giants Walt Disney Co. and AT&T Inc. introduce their own streaming services.

This is bad news for Fake News Media outlets like MSNBC, CNN, and ABC News.

As advertising sales on these networks continues to fall, they will be forced to layoff more staff or shut down altogether.

They can’t count on President Trump to keep their ratings up forever either.

People are getting sick and tired of the media’s 24/7 coverage of the President and the false narrative they are providing viewers.

What do you think?

Will consumers eventually stop viewing media outlets like MSNBC, CNN, or ABC News entirely?

Sound off in the comments below.

William Barr dropped the hammer on CNN with this brutal reality check

Fake news CNN is in big trouble.

The fake news network suffered a series of scandals that tanked their ratings and threatened to bring down the pro-Democrat propaganda channel for good.

And to top it all off William Barr dropped the hammer on CNN with this brutal reality check.

Attorney General William Barr made major news in an interview with NBC’s Pete Williams.

Barr stated that the FBI’s investigation into the Trump campaign over Russian collusion was started in bad faith and the Attorney General questioned some of the Inspector General’s findings about whether political bias was involved.

But Barr also took the Fake News Media to task for plunging the country into rancor and division by fanning the flames of a baseless conspiracy theory about Russian collusion with two plus years of fake news.

Mediaite reports:

Barr spoke to Pete Williams on Tuesday after criticizing Horowitz’s new findings that the FBI was justified in launching their probe on whether Donald Trump’s presidential campaign was connected to Russia’s 2016 election interference. While Horowitz found that the investigation was not tainted by bias, Barr said John Durham will have the last word once his investigation is over. He was asked why he contradicts Horowitz on whether there were sufficient grounds to launch the probe.

The idea of investigating possible collusion was a recurring topic throughout the interview, and later on, Williams asked Barr what he would say to those who dismiss his answer as “just Bill Barr defending Trump.”

“I think our nation was turned on its head for three years based on a completely bogus narrative that was largely fanned and hyped by an irresponsible press,” Barr responded. “And I think that there were gross abuses of FISA and inexplicable behavior that’s intolerable in the FBI. And the Attorney General’s primary responsibility is to protect against the abuse of the law enforcement and intelligence apparatus and make sure that it doesn’t play an improper role in our political life.”

Along with their Deep State pals, fake news CNN bears the most responsibility for this fiasco.

It was fake news anchor Jake Tapper reporting that James Comey briefed President-elect Donald Trump on the existence of the “pee tape” allegation in the Christopher Steele dossier that got this ball rolling.

Fake news CNN’s ratings sunk to a three-year low because the network replaced news with hoaxes and conspiracy theories like those contained in the Steele dossier.

We will keep you up to date on any new developments in this ongoing story.