CNN is about to go out of business after getting the news they have always feared

Things have gone from bad to worse for the anti-Trump mainstream media.

And now CNN is about to go out of business after getting the news they’ve always feared.

Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russia collusion is done, and the report is public.

This is the day CNN has been dreaming of for two years.

But their dream quickly turned into a nightmare when Attorney General William Barr announced Mueller’s report provided zero proof of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

And now with the final report out, the American people can see that with their own two eyes.

In response to the fallout around the Mueller investigation, CNN is losing massive amounts of viewers, along with their rival left-wing network MSNBC.

CNN has lost a jaw-dropping 47 percent of its primetime audience compared to this same week last year.

And MSNBC is down 28 percent.

As reported by Breitbart News:

“Now that their two-year Russia Collusion Hoax has been exposed, CNN and MSNBC are hemorrhaging a massive number of viewers.

Compared to this same week last year, the far-left CNN has lost a jaw-dropping 47 percent of its primetime audience and 41 percent of its total day viewers.

MSNBC did not fare all that much better. During primetime, the left-wing outlet lost 28 percent of its viewers. Throughout the total day, MSNBC was down 20 percent.

For those who believe this ratings drop has nothing to do with MSNBC and CNN being exposed after two years of deliberately pushing a hoax about President Trump colluding with Russia to steal the 2016 presidential election, I give you Fox News… Fox lost only lost eight percent of its primetime viewers and 12 percent of total day viewers.”

This proves the American people aren’t stupid, and even those who aren’t fans of Trump are realizing the media has been feeding them lies for two years.

CNN will have a very hard time regaining those lost viewers, who likely will never trust the network again.

If things get any worse, CNN may not even be able to stay on the air, or at least keep the same prominence they do now.

Do you think CNN is fake news?

1. james g mcninch

April 20, 2019 at 5:32 pm

Well, my grandmother my mom always said ” When you tell a lie, sooner or later it will turn around and bite you in the end, i always said ass but that’s just my opinion then there is that old saying thats been around since the story teller once said or was it the wolf, i have been bouncing back and forth seeing what our favorite channels have been saying, mnsnbc this mourning was taking some words from the collusion part of the report and submitting some words from the obstruction together and making it seem that is what mueller has stated in his report on collusion. also i just heard a commentater or anchor,is there any difference / that the only thing i heard being said was when trump in anger told his aidsto fire mueller, to which they didnt, so schiff is going to use that burst of anger to be his charge of intent to obstruct justic , w should use his or has proof hes been spouting

• Barbara Patterson

April 21, 2019 at 10:26 pm

I can’t stand CNN/MSNBC…they lie, their guests are the worst..Ana Navarro, Borgnine, Stetler all of them are know it alls and know nothing. They deceive lie..Anderson Cooper, can’t stomach Don Lemon, Allyson, Balwin..the all look so miserable and unhappy..never smile. always downersr. Fox Laura Ingraham always happym, Hannity always smiling and happy, Gutfield always happy, Jeanine happy go lucky…they are not sad faced..nobody wants to watch someone that has a puss on their faces…MSNBC/CNN that’s all they have..Crazy Morning Joe murdered a young girl in his office and that was covered up..To me thats worse than anything Trump ever did. She was a young intern.

• Terry

April 21, 2019 at 10:40 pm

I totally agree with you, Barbara. They are all sad little children that that can’t or won’t believe the “out come”.

I give President Trump my full support! I don’t know how the man has been able to handle the political, media and personal attacks. He is a very strong man!

The next months, will be just as hard as the past, almost three years of lies. There is no doubt in my mind and heart that he will win in 2020! God be with him and his family.

The best is yet to come! He will clean the swamp and make our Country Great, again!

• Bruno

April 23, 2019 at 2:15 am

Absolutely CNN is FAKE NEWS. They LIE, LIE, LIE. This is a good time for people (democrats) who watched CNN to take a look at true news at FOX. Also, this is a good time for them to join the #walkaway movement. Its never too late, especially after having been disillusioned for the last 2 years from the scumbags at CNN. Remember, the synonym for democrats is collective stupid.

• Shelba J Holmes

April 28, 2019 at 11:59 pm

Ditto

• Charles Covington

April 22, 2019 at 12:44 am

Yes they are a joke .

• Jim

April 26, 2019 at 10:36 pm

CNN & MSNBC are a bunch of arrogant, condescending fools that believe we are all stupid idiots. Once they realize they are the stupid idiots, not us, their world will come crashing down. 😎

• gb

April 27, 2019 at 12:00 am

I hope it is soon and I hope the people will be smart enough to realize Trump is the best president ever.

• JIM

April 22, 2019 at 5:02 am

You can at least get a laugh watching MESSNBC, but CNN is so bad it is not a bit funny.

• James F M Baur Jr

April 26, 2019 at 6:17 pm

I agree with your assessment completely. Once I became aware of CNN’s bias, and selective coverage of important issues, I stopped watching their programs. I never in a million years thought that their reporting would ever be outed!! Thank God they seem to be headed for oblivion.

• dave

April 29, 2019 at 1:02 am

INSTEAD OF MESSNBC CHANGE THE CALL LETTERS TO MSLSD !! THANKS TO NEW NETWORK NEWS

• George Salmon

April 29, 2019 at 6:04 pm

CNN & MSMBC are the champions of fake news. My family does not watch them.

2. Ray

April 20, 2019 at 8:24 pm

CNN AND MSNBC, THE TWO BIGGEST FAKE NEWS TV STATIONS IN THE WORLD***

• NavyPO

April 20, 2019 at 11:10 pm

AGREED. There are 3 in the same class. CNN, MSNBC and the guy who picks up my trash every Friday. The trash guy is threatening to sue!

• Christine

April 21, 2019 at 10:35 pm

Haven’t watched CNN since Aarron Brown left. Incompetent news organizaCtion.

• Lin

April 21, 2019 at 11:48 pm

FOX NEWS is the only News I need!
        Those “other “ so called networks are just TOTAL Crap!!!
        WHO in their right mind wants to listen to total liars continuously????? NOT ME!!!!!

• Mimi

April 22, 2019 at 1:02 am

Fox has a lot of anchors who fall into the anti-Trump category. Shep, Gillian, Leland, etc. I love Hannity! Also, Tucker, Laura,, Lou, Stuart…to name a few. OANN is great…I think they’ll soon surpass Fox!!!

• walt jones

April 22, 2019 at 1:50 am

Another news media to follow is One America News OANN

• Maureen

April 29, 2019 at 1:20 am

Me either. I haven’t watched them since President Trump was elected. Once a liar, always a liar! And I haven’t missed either Comedy News Network or More Shit, Never Believable Commentary since! Hope they both go under!

3. Darren

April 20, 2019 at 10:29 pm

Liberals are a danger to our REPUBLIC!

• Mimi Doral

April 22, 2019 at 1:04 am

4. Gary Campbell

April 20, 2019 at 10:46 pm

I quit watching them liars about three years ago. I used to flip back and forth but I dont even waste my time anymore. FOX News is the only world news I watch. The MSM have lost their minds, I cant believe they cant figure this out, I mean are they really that stupid or is it really TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME! I use to consider myself a Democrat but I rebuked them 3 years ago I will never trust the democrats or the main stream media ever again. TRUMP 2020 MAGA!!!!!!!

5. Betty Jay

April 20, 2019 at 11:59 pm

I stopped watching the mainstream media years ago when the journalists started giving their opinions instead of the news. They lied constantly during the 8 long years Obama was in office, always leaving out the lies Obama and Hillary told. They refuse to give the real news, their opinions aren’t worth listening to, they sound like the propaganda Hitler have out.

6. Edward "Ned" LeMieux Sr.

April 21, 2019 at 10:10 pm

Both fake mews,I stopped watching them a year or so ago. Only watch Fox now

7. Rick

April 21, 2019 at 10:19 pm

It shows the American people how fake they are, they don’t report news they make it up…
    It was always known how phony the National Enquirer was but now the big joke is CNN….

8. Donald Mccormick

April 21, 2019 at 10:20 pm

IF those news programs had NOT been so set on their accusations and told the TRUTH about what they were told and gave both sides of an accusation even if they were leaning to the left they would have given both sides of ALL news they told the people and let us decide what was the truth and what was possibly the truth against their target, they just might have stayed in active and telling what they saw that look like it was the truth, and also what could be an outright LIE.

9. pete

April 21, 2019 at 10:26 pm

The Main Stream Media is up the proverbial Sh*t Creek without a paddle!

10. John Bishop

April 21, 2019 at 10:33 pm

Godless, selfish, immoral liars who are so evil that they cannot stand the sight of truth and responsibility.

11. Bob

April 21, 2019 at 10:36 pm

As far as I’m concerned they can all close their doors. The news as started going down hill with cronkite.

12. Lou J Apa

April 21, 2019 at 10:38 pm

I hope cnn loses it’s airport contracts, all over the world, and goes away for good! That place is just Can’t Not News anymore!……

• E ~ 4 Ed

April 26, 2019 at 6:45 am

Not just the airports but also McD’s, Burger King, Village Inn, IHOP, Carls Jr, Wendy’s, Boston Chicken just to name a few that bombard clients with the lies loops of ABC, CBS, NBC, MS~NBC, CNN & some times the BBC . . . All of them I no longer go to have lunch anymore …

13. maquignon

April 21, 2019 at 10:38 pm

I have never watched either of those fake news channels. I am happy that others have discovered how dishonest they are. Hope they both go out of business.

14. Terry

April 21, 2019 at 10:47 pm

I can’t wait for the Democrat investigations to start!!!! Start by taking away Obama’s passport. I want him and his family to fry, not escape to Kenya for safety. Actually, take all “their” passports! HOLD THE BASTARDS ACCOUNTABLE!!!

15. Richard Chezik

April 21, 2019 at 10:50 pm

RC
    04/21/2019
    It’s like many things in life. The more you lie, fake it, or just make it up, one day the truth will come knockin. I find kinda the same thing with ABC and CBS. I do not watch any of them anymore. They are a waste of my time. If you stick with FOX, the chances are you will hear the truth. And NO, I do not feel bad for any of the liars, they built their own bed of lies. That seems to also include the DNC. What do they expect to gain by not being honest, and working with the President?! I will continue to support FOX news and this President. I do hope most of the liberal liars within the DNC get voted out simply for being dishonest, and that does include the four FAKE congress people. Remove those that do not honor the USA. If you do not honor and respect the USA then leave, we are much better off without you!!

16. JACK Scarpon

April 21, 2019 at 10:55 pm

OHHH HAPPY DAYS!!! CNN SHUT DOWN PARTY AT AN EMPTY CNN CENTER NEAR YOU!!

17. Richard

April 21, 2019 at 10:56 pm

Not only do I believe they have been spinning yarn after yarn but they also have committed Treason and conspired to commit treason. FACT. These liberal liars need to loose the right to be on the air and the principals involved need to be in jail. The common man would have been long ago. Time to clean up D. C. and the biased lying media. A Goo start is with CNN and MSNBC. We the people demand action now.

18. Dale D Atwood

April 21, 2019 at 11:11 pm

The liberals and Democrats, especially the social ones, are the true enemies
    of the United States

• Rich

April 21, 2019 at 11:57 pm

The ones who work for CNN or MSNBC are Brainless Morons.Pull the plug on these two Scum Bag stations.And while your at it pull the plug on the View,those two are Idiots

• Rich

April 22, 2019 at 12:00 am

19. Bob Nance

April 21, 2019 at 11:54 pm

Hope they all die soon, as in drop dead. Good riddance.

20. Rich

April 21, 2019 at 11:55 pm

21. Sal Belardo

April 22, 2019 at 12:50 am

I know how to fix CNN & MSNBC but they probably won’t listen to me, but here goes! TELL THE TRUTH!
    But they can’t! They have been lying for so long they can not stop! Like me trying to change the color of my skin!It’s not hard to tell the truth, they just don’t want to! Asta la vista CNN!

22. NavyPO

April 22, 2019 at 12:58 am

CNN = Crappy News Network!

• Pat

April 22, 2019 at 11:40 am

I have called CNN “CLINTON NEWS NETWORK” for years.

April 22, 2019 at 2:55 am

The world will be well served for Brian Stalter, Jim Acosta and the entire lying CNN pack of rats to be off the air. The air will be much cleaner and smell much better. MSNBC should also be flushed.

24. JC

April 22, 2019 at 3:12 am

Just wondering if all 448 pages of the Mueller Report would fit in Chuck Todd’s mouth!

25. Ralph

April 22, 2019 at 3:19 am

Good reddens to bad rubbish

26. Bill Cash

April 22, 2019 at 8:51 am

CNN has been going downhill for awhile. A couple months ago they couldn’t meet the payroll and had to scramble to get up enough money to pay their people. And of course as the viewing falls the advertisers will disappear taking more finance out of the cookie jar.

27. mike dar

April 22, 2019 at 9:53 am

Just how is CNN going to get put out of Business when CNN gets about 70 million a month just for its Data streamed from Comcast? Doesn’t make any difference if CNN is watched in the 50+ million homes Comcast has Tv/Internet packages, or not watched, they still get paid. And CNN is Owned by Time/Time Warner that provides the bulk of movies/data streamed into Comcast packages.
    CNN exists only for propaganda and has no need whatsoever for advertisers, no need for creation of data that has any approval at all by American consumers… fact is CNN will go on and on and on…. until “Streamers” and data creators/MSMs are broken up.. like Standard Oil was broken up= Monopoly.
    Much the same can be said about MSNBC getting(gets >< 40 million a month)from Comcast as MSNBC is owned by Comcast- exists only for propaganda ect ect……
    Left on their own these 'MSMs' cannot survive a single quarter of a year if not in Comcast or Time/Time Warner subsidization schemes, not survive on the basis of useless corrupted data creations.
    Simply said, breakup the Monopoly and watch these MSMs drastically change their content… or and face the future of Time Magazine- no one needs them!

• John Flynn

April 29, 2019 at 1:42 pm

I thought CNN (Time-Warner) was bought out by ATT a coupla months ago?

28. Li

April 22, 2019 at 1:02 pm

Of course they are fake news. And they are a public enemy. When you are supposed to be a news organization, the people should be able to believe the reporting. But CNN and MSNBC does NOT report the news accurately. They are a public enemy. I would love to see them go out of business and off the air but that will never happen.

29. Cecil

April 22, 2019 at 1:19 pm

Enough People stop watching CNN and MSNBC and they should loose their Sponsors and be the END of them

30. gandolf

April 22, 2019 at 2:24 pm

All of a sudden all the Demwit morons going on about Trump for 2 years are embarrassed to find out they made fools of themselves.

31. E Smith

April 22, 2019 at 3:53 pm

FCC should put both off air. Sued and lying executives in Jail. Zucker is the worst. Inestigate and jail !!

32. Don X

April 23, 2019 at 5:37 am

“Their entire narrative of Russia collusion has fallen apart and they’re losing their last shred of credibility.”

WHAAAAT? What shred of credibility? I have not seen a shred of credibility in CNN for a long time and have not watched them in a long time accordingly. Does anyone still believe CNN has even a shred of credibility that they lost because of this?

33. Ed Yung

April 26, 2019 at 5:33 pm

Within a few weeks of CNN first airing I KNEW for a FACT that they were horrible radicl liars & INCAPABLE of telling the TRUTH AT ALL. I guess have NEVER heard a truthfukl word from CNN.

34. Jerry

April 28, 2019 at 10:10 pm

Snicker, adios CNN

35. Joe

April 28, 2019 at 10:17 pm

CNN = Crappy News Network!

36. William Fulkerson

April 28, 2019 at 10:34 pm

CNN and most other MSM have been feeding us lies for a lot longer than two years. The CFR, the real world equivalent of the Ministry Of Information from George Orwell’s 1984, dictates how the news must be scripted. News stations have very little leeway to go off script before they are reprimanded. Associated Press is the CFR initial outlet for the “official” story.

37. Earl

April 28, 2019 at 10:37 pm

CNN and MSNBC will never close up shop unfortunately. George Soros and the rest of the leftist millionaires and billionaires won’t let that happen.
    God bless President Trump and the USA.

38. Chris B

April 28, 2019 at 10:42 pm

The most despicable fake propaganda network in the world!

39. Charles

April 28, 2019 at 10:43 pm

CNN has definitely made a deep hole to climb out of. Once CNN actually provide News that was trustworthy, but that was 20+ years ago now they might as well show aliens from outer space hatching eggs in caves that would be just as believable as the news the present.

40. Dennis

April 28, 2019 at 11:04 pm

CNN is not news. CNN is the propaganda arm of the demon rat party. They are an enemy to the United States citizens, the U.S. Constitution, and freedom. CNN colludes with foreign country’s to overthrow America. They need to be shut down and all proceeds to go towards paying Americas debt off. All CNN personnel need to be put into fema camps where they can live out the rest of their tresonous lives.

41. Christine

April 28, 2019 at 11:17 pm

CNN lost any relevance after Aaron Brown left.

42. Mark Glamack "Littluns"

April 28, 2019 at 11:37 pm

For decades, the mainstream media has been brainwashing and manipulating people’s minds to believe what their bosses want them to believe. They spin stories, select the most discriminating and unattractive photos that paint President trump as negative as they can. They have used their powers not to tell their stories in fact, but to feed the unsuspecting lies to saturate their own agenda at the expense of our country.

43. ChuckB

April 28, 2019 at 11:45 pm

I haven’t watched the liberal MSM since they started pushing how great obozo was so many years ago. I don’t always agree with FOX, but atleast, they try to present the news, not opinions slanted to the left. CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC……. etc…… are all a bunch of left wing loonies when it comes to reporting virtually anything. I doubt the leftist MSM could find truth in a barrel.

44. Gregory Sullivan

April 29, 2019 at 2:10 am

I have a new name for CNN. How about the Corrupt Numbskull Network?

What the mainstream media said about Ilhan Omar will infuriate you

There is nothing the mainstream media won’t do to help their pals in the Democrat Party.

Even an anti-Semite like Ilhan Omar gets special treatment.

And what the mainstream media just said about Ilhan Omar will infuriate you.

While the mainstream media is trying to convince America that President Donald Trump is a bigot, Rep. Ilhan Omar continues to publicly broadcast her hatred.

In a series of infamous tweets, the freshman representative expressed her hatred for the Jewish State of Israel and her disdain for any politician who stands with them.

Not only that, but she has publicly supported the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement calling on companies to boycott the State of Israel.

Because of that, Israel has denied her the ability to travel to their country.

In response, the mainstream media lost their minds, with MSNBC running a “fact check,” claiming that Omar, and her friend Rep. Rashida Tlaib, don’t hate Israel, and that they love Jews.

Melvin turned to White House correspondent Kristen Welker and wondered: “What’s this all about?” Welker decided to offer “a little bit of a fact check” on the topic by glossing over the anti-Israel sentiments of Omar and Tlaib:

Neither has ever said that they hate Israel or the Israeli people, they have been critical of the Israeli government. They recently voted, in essence, in favor a boycott of the Israeli state over its treatment of Palestinians and they have made some controversial comments about Israelis, Omar having to walk back some of those comments.

The reporter didn’t bother to actually remind viewers what those “controversial comments” were.

Let’s review:

In 2012, Omar took to Twitter and ranted about how “evil” Israel “hypnotized the world.”

In February, after having been elected to Congress, Omar again shared her anti-Semitism on Twitter by suggesting that fellow lawmakers who support Israel must be getting paid off with campaign donations.”

If President Trump had ever said anything even remotely anti-Semitic, the media would lose their minds.

But because Omar is a socialist Democrat, they are looking out for one of their own.

There truly is a double standard in the media when it comes to their coverage of Donald Trump compared to prominent Democrats.

Do you think the media is unfair to President Trump?

CNN said one thing proving that they hate America

Since the election of President Donald Trump, CNN’s only goal has been to divide America.

They truly don’t care about anything besides getting rid of Trump.

And CNN just said one thing proving they hate America.

On Wednesday, the mainstream media was giddy with excitement over a slight slump in the stock market.

Instead of realizing the drop was nothing too far out of the ordinary, especially in the era of the Federal Reserve System, the media jumped on the opportunity to claim the U.S. is on the verge of a recession caused by Trump.

And in a segment on CNN hosted by John Berman, they couldn’t be happier about that.

CNN economic analyst Rana Foroohar happily declared that the recession is here, with another panelist gleefully stating Trump is going to be “in a world of hurt,” and that this will cause congressional Republicans to turn against him.

In reality, there is no recession on the horizon, according to former Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen.

But the fact that the economy has improved under Trump has been unbearable for the media, and they want nothing more than for the economy to decline, just so it will look bad for Trump.

Berman read a tweet claiming that Trump’s economic team consists of “a guy who plays an economist on TV, a nutcase the entire real economic profession has disowned, and the producer of Lego Batman.” And it turned out that the author of the tweet was none other than . . . a member of the panel: Catherine Rampell, a CNN commentator and Washington Post columnist.

John Avlon then weighed in to crow: “if the economy goes south, [Trump] is in a world of hurt.”

Alisyn Camerota then referred to a recent CNN panel of swing Trump voters, in which they indicated that if the economy crashed, their support for Trump would be “done.”

Rampell concurred: “he could lose a lot of those supporters.”

Foroohar then chimed in to say the economy was “not looking good” for 2020, “which I think is going to hurt his prospects.” She predicted “a lot of big crashes.”

Berman ended the segment by gleefully suggesting that an economic downturn could cause congressional Republicans to turn against Trump.

There are few things more un-American than calling for the economy to fail.

No matter who is in office, a strong economy helps all Americans.

The fact CNN seems to want the economy to fall apart proves they love attacking the President more than they actually love seeing things improving in the country.

Do you think CNN hates America?

This shocking video could end the career of CNN’s Chris Cuomo

CNN’s Chris Cuomo is one of the most deranged Trump haters on all of cable.

Now, Cuomo might have to pay the price for his hotheaded rants.

That’s because this shocking video could end the career of CNN’s Chris Cuomo.

A video exploded virally on social media of Cuomo confronting a heckler that called him “Fredo.”

Cuomo threatened the man’s life by throwing him down a flight of stairs.

Cuomo and CNN later tried to defend Cuomo’s terroristic threats by claiming “Fredo” is an ethnic slur against Italians on par with how blacks view the “n word.”

This is a lie.

The term “Fredo” comes from the Godfather movies in which Fredo Corleone is the weaker, more incompetent, less intelligent brother of Al Pacino’s Michael Corleone.

Critics mocked Chris Cuomo as a “Fredo” for years because his brother is the three-term Governor of New York while he is a low-rated host on fake news CNN.

“Fredo” has nothing to do with group characteristics and is an insult targeted at a specific person.

It is not a racist term.

And it certainly is nowhere close to how black Americans view the “n word.”

• After giving President Trump over 90% negative coverage, the mainstream media has earned the "Fake News" label.

CNN and MSNBC have been caught red-handed peddling Democratic Party talking points and outright hoaxes to paint Trump supporters as "racist."