Connect with us

2020 election

A New York Times writer had egg on his face after getting caught in an insane lie

Published

on

The Fake News Media has spent four years doing nothing but bash President Trump. 

Now they are trying to claim they will be just as critical with Joe Biden if he takes office.  

But all of that fell apart after a New York Times writer was caught with egg on his face because of one insane lie.

The Fake News Media believes that Joe Biden is the President-elect, and that anybody who challenges that is a conspiracy theorist and an enemy to Democracy.

Some Democrats have gone so far as to state that those who challenge the election results are committing treason, and should be punished for it. 

But amid all of those, Democrats are trying to rewrite history.

They know that if Republicans treat a Joe Biden presidency the same as Democrats treated President Trump for four years, they are in big trouble. 

So they are simply claiming that they didn’t do the things they have been doing for four years. 

Paul Krugman, who is a columnist with The New York Times claims that Democrats never questioned President Trump’s legitimacy as a president, but that Joe Biden will be faced with that “unprecedented challenge.” 

“When Joe Biden is inaugurated, he will immediately be confronted with an unprecedented challenge – and I don’t mean the pandemic, although Covid-19 will almost surely be killing thousands of Americans every day,” Krugman began. “I mean, instead, that he’ll be the first modern U.S. president trying to govern in the face of an opposition that refuses to accept his legitimacy. And no, Democrats never said Donald Trump was illegitimate, just that he was incompetent and dangerous.”

Krugman either has a horrible memory, or was outright lying in this statement. 

Four years ago, just days before President Trump was inaugurated, Krugman did exactly what he claimed no Democrat ever did in a January 16, 2017 column. 

He quoted the late Democrat Rep. John Lewis, who called Trump illegitimate, only to quickly agree with Lewis. 

“But let’s not talk about Mr. Trump’s ravings. Instead, let’s ask whether Mr. Lewis was right to say what he said,” Krugman began. “Is it O.K., morally and politically, to declare the man about to move into the White House illegitimate?”

Krugman then went so far to state not only that he agrees, but that you aren’t patriotic if you don’t agree with him, saying, “Yes, it is. In fact, it’s an act of patriotism.”

Krugman later reiterated his point, saying, “[N]o previous U.S. president-elect has had less right to the title. So why shouldn’t we question his legitimacy?”

If Joe Biden is to take over the White House, Americans are going to see more Democrats lying about what they spent the past four years doing.

Pants on Fire Official Polling

 

2020 election

TIME Magazine just shockingly admitted how corporate America stole the election from Trump

Published

on

By

The Fake News Media successfully carried Joe Biden into the White House.

But they wanted validation for their behind-the-scenes scheming.

So TIME Magazine just shockingly admitted how corporate America stole the election from Donald Trump.

Joe Biden won the 2020 election despite many voter irregularities.

For example, thousands of ballots in Wisconsin that did not have return addresses were counted when such ballots would’ve been disqualified in the past.

But the real work to secure the election for Biden was done behind the scenes by left-wing operatives, the corporate press, and Big Tech.

Journalist Molly Ball admitted as such in a 6,000+ word piece in TIME Magazine.

She detailed how shadow organizations conspired to “fortify” the election for Biden.

Ball wrote:

“That’s why the participants want the secret history of the 2020 election told, even though it sounds like a paranoid fever dream – a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information. They were not rigging the election; they were fortifying it.”

That is a truly amazing paragraph because it confirms everything Trump and other Republicans and conservatives have been saying about the corporate media and other institutions.

The article doesn’t even touch on Big Tech censoring the New York Post’s scoop about Hunter Biden’s “laptop from hell.”

Facebook spokesman Andy Stone admitted the platform slowed the dissemination of the story, and Twitter flat-out blocked it and suspended the official account for the New York Post.

Twitter users weren’t even allowed to share The Post’s link via private message.

Perhaps one of the most fascinating parts in Ball’s article highlights how leftist organizations were prepared to send their shock troops out in the streets when Trump was ahead in the polls.

The story continued:

“The conversation that followed was a difficult one, led by the activists charged with the protest strategy. ‘We wanted to be mindful of when was the right time to call for moving masses of people into the street,’ [Angela] Peoples says. As much as they were eager to mount a show of strength, mobilizing immediately could backfire and put people at risk . . . So the word went out: stand down. Protect the Results announced that it would ‘not be activating the entire national mobilization network today, but remains ready to activate if necessary.’ On Twitter, outraged progressives wondered what was going on. Why wasn’t anyone trying to stop Trump’s coup? Where were all the protests?”

This is telling because if the entire point of the project was to “fortify” the election regardless of who wins, Trump leading in the polls should not have been a reason to send out the activists.

Trump was excoriated by the Left for telling the Proud Boys to “stand back and stand by” during a debate (after he was pestered and prompted to do so) when that’s precisely what left-wing operatives did.

In their own words, leftists admit that they conspired to “fortify” the election, but in their eyes, only one result was acceptable.

Pants on Fire Official Polling

Continue Reading

2020 election

Fox News’ response to this billion dollar lawsuit was the last thing anyone ever expected

Published

on

By

Left-wing activists think they found the silver bullet to take down Fox News.

But things did not go according to plan.

And Fox News’ response to this billion dollar lawsuit was the last thing anyone ever expected.

Voting machine company Smartmatic filed a $2.7 billion lawsuit against Fox News, hosts Lou Dobbs, Jeanine Pirro, and Maria Bartiromo as well as Trump allies Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell over claims that deceased Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez played a role in the company’s founding and that the machines vote totals were tampered with in foreign countries.

Left-wing critics boasted that Smartmatic had an airtight case that could bring down Fox News with a settlement that takes a bite out of Fox’s financial empire worth billions of dollars.

But Fox News fought back.

The network’s attorney, former solicitor general Paul Clement, wrote in the network’s response that this lawsuit attacked the American principle of a free press.

“This suit strikes at the heart of the First Amendment,” Clement stated. “Smartmatic’s theory is fundamentally incompatible with the reality of the modern news network and deeply rooted principles of free speech law.”

In a statement, Fox News also blasted the lawsuit stating that Fox News has every right to report and comment on allegations made about the election.

“FOX News has moved to dismiss the Smartmatic lawsuit because it is meritless,” the statement read. “If the First Amendment means anything, it means that Fox cannot be held liable for fairly reporting and commenting on competing allegations in a hotly contested and actively litigated election. We are proud of our election coverage which stands in the highest tradition of American journalism.”

Fox argued that the allegations made by Giuliani and Powell were news and Fox had a First Amendment right as a news organization to broadcast those charges as well as comment on them.

Dominion has also filed a series of defamation lawsuits against Powell, Giuliani, and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell over claims their voting machines altered totals in the election.

The coverage of these lawsuits has been overwhelmingly positive and it is treated as a given that the companies will bankrupt their critics.

But Fox’s filing shows they have a serious First Amendment case to make.

Pants on Fire News will keep you up-to-date on any new developments in this ongoing story.

Continue Reading

2020 election

Fox News got hit with a billion dollar lawsuit that could bring down three popular hosts

Published

on

By

Fox News is facing a crisis.

It’s all because of the election and voter fraud.

And now Fox News got hit with a billion dollar lawsuit that could bring down three popular hosts.

The voting system technology company Smartmatic sued Fox News, hosts Lou Dobbs, Maria Bartiromo, and Jeanine Pirro as well as lawyers Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell over claims that deceased Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez had a hand in developing Smartmatic software and that vote totals could be changed in foreign countries.

Smartmatic stated none of this true and that their technology was only used in one country – in the United States during the 2020 election.

The New York Times reports:

Rupert Murdoch’s Fox Corporation and three of its popular anchors are the targets of a $2.7 billion defamation lawsuit filed on Thursday by a company that became a prominent subject of discredited theories about widespread fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

Smartmatic, an election technology company, filed the suit in New York State Supreme Court on Thursday against the Fox Corporation, Fox News and the anchors Lou Dobbs, Maria Bartiromo and Jeanine Pirro. As part of the same action, the company is suing Rudolph W. Giuliani and Sidney Powell, who made the case for election fraud as guests on Fox programs while representing President Donald J. Trump.

Smartmatic is not the only voting technology company to file such a lawsuit.

Dominion Voting Systems filed a $1.3 billion lawsuit against Giuliani and another against Powell for their allegations that Dominion voting machines flipped millions of votes from Donald Trump to Joe Biden.

Fox News, One America News Network, and Newsmax all retracted claims that Dominion played any role in voter fraud or vote switching.

As of yet, Dominion has not sued those news outlets.

But Smartmatic took this step.

Pants on Fire News will keep you up-to-date on any new developments in this ongoing story.

Continue Reading

Sign Up For FREE Alerts

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Trending