Donald Trump

A Fox News anchor just went off the deep end and sided with Antifa over President Trump

Violence from Antifa has become commonplace in America.

The terrorist group has waged war on President Trump and his supporters above all.

And a Fox News anchor just went off the deep end and sided with Antifa over President Trump.

With a few notable exceptions, Fox News is going down the drain.

The best example of this is Fox News host Chris Wallace, who continues to side with the Democrats over Trump.

He proved this in a recent exchange with Trump campaign adviser Mercedes Schlapp about Trump’s recent crowd size at his Tulsa rally.

Wallace began:

“Mercedes, the Trump campaign said that more than a million people wanted tickets for this rally but we also the pictures last night, that the arena was no more than two-thirds full and the outdoor rally that had been planned for the overflow crowd was canceled because there was no overflow crowd. Question, what happened?”

Schlapp explained that the rally was first-come, first-served, so the RSVP’s don’t even necessarily include everybody in the arena.

She also pointed out that those RSVP’s were above all used as an opportunity for the campaign to gather data they can use for their operations going into November, making the massive amount of sign-ups a very big thing for the campaign, and a testament to their ability to target their support.

Schlapp also talked about the fears many had of violent protests that have become commonplace with the rise of the terrorist Antifa movement.

But Wallace didn’t buy it, and fired back saying:

“The fact is the president talks about the attendance at his events. As we all know, he made a big issue of the attendance at his inauguration. He talks about how he can fill in the arena and that Joe Biden can’t. He didn’t fill in the arena last night — if may finish, and you guys were so far off that you had planned an outdoor rally, and there wasn’t an overflow crowd.”

Schlapp simply hit back by saying, “I’m telling you there were people and families who couldn’t bring their children because of concerns of the protesters.”

But Wallace didn’t care, and instead replied, “We’re showing pictures here, and it shows big empty areas. Frankly, it makes you guys look silly when you deny the reality of what happened.”

With his security, somebody like Chris Wallace would have no problem making it into an arena surrounded by violent extremists.

But for everyday people, bringing their children, or for the elderly, it is extremely dangerous.

To not understand this, and to spread the very narrative Antifa wants to be spread is disgusting.

Do you think Antifa are domestic terrorists?

Share your thoughts with Pants on Fire News in the comments below.

1. Patricia A Shaefer

June 24, 2020 at 5:04 pm

Yes Antifa is a terrorist group!

2. Rosemary

June 24, 2020 at 6:03 pm

I stopped watching anything with Chris Wallace months ago. If he is on Fox at any given time, I turn off the channel!

3. Will Triebel

June 24, 2020 at 6:12 pm

Pantifa is the neo-brownshirts for whatever the Democrats’ fascist agenda du jour is. And I would disagree with jailing then, as they would have to be capable of independent thought to learn anything from it. Unfortunately, the only ways to stop them would be to institutionalize them for life or take them down altogether. And a few thousand bullets would be far less expensive.

4. edgar Brown

June 24, 2020 at 6:16 pm

Chris Wallace is in reality a democrat and probably a member of the terrorist group Antifa. He is a know it all reporter that does not report the news,but gives his opinion as gospel. I wish fox news would fire him so he could work for CNN or MSNBC. That’s where he belongs with the fake news group

5. sharon

June 24, 2020 at 6:26 pm

Hope Antifa comes to your neighborhood and does it Peaceful? protest at your and your neighbors houses. You have become such a troll for the left.

6. Glenn Falzo

June 24, 2020 at 7:14 pm

Antifa is the “Brotherhood” of “Isis”! They BOTH have masks, they BOTH dress in black, they both carry “Weapons”, they both “get in your face”, they both attack in groups larger then the 1 or 2 they attack, they both “hit and run” when they are out numbered because if they stuck around they’d get the CRAP BEAT OT OF THEM!!!

7. Richard

June 24, 2020 at 8:07 pm

Chris Wallace is a tried& true DEMOCRAT. The majority of people of his desendents are tried & true Democrats. WHY? They live in a liberal past.

8. Hal Heath

June 25, 2020 at 12:03 am

Fox news is the only one I would watch to get the true facts. The big three all slant to the left. Chris needs to be showed the door. We dont need him spreading lies about our president. Hes done a great job undoing all the mess left by The guy that hated our military.

9. JanD

June 25, 2020 at 3:40 am

No amount of venom, treachery, hatred from Chris Wallace is a surprise. He will never have any respect as a journalist, no matter which side he takes or how he slithers up to whomever.

10. JoeM

June 25, 2020 at 3:24 pm

I won’t watch anything on FOX that has Juan Williams or Chris Wallace involved in any way. They are both liberals who should be on another network. FOX NEWS….GET RID OF THEM BOTH!!!

11. Barry Soetoro

June 25, 2020 at 5:07 pm

Christa Wallace is simply a reconstitution of the Hate-Filled, leftist mobs from CNN and MSNBC. This clown is a disgusting POS much like Whine Williams. I simply cannot and will not watch any of his programming. Grossly biased and definitively anti-Trump.

12. Diane Millonzi

June 25, 2020 at 6:36 pm

I agree with most…I can no longer watch any program whether it is his or he is a guest on one.

13. Leah

June 25, 2020 at 8:29 pm

She should have shown him footage of Biden’s “rally” the same weekend.
    I don’t care what the crowd size was, or why it wasn’t full, the enthusiasm was electrifying, and it was probably his best speech ever. I say that after every speech, it seems, but they just keep getting better! His re-enactment of the West Point story (non-story) was hilarious!

14. Jon

June 25, 2020 at 10:07 pm

If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it thousands of times. “The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree and this is the case with Chris and his father.”

15. Bob R

June 25, 2020 at 10:11 pm

Wallace is ananti-American punk. Fox is rapidly becoming just another lame stream propaganda outlet for the devildemocommiecrats. I quit watching fox when Glenn Beck left.

16. Dale

June 25, 2020 at 10:13 pm

Chris Wallace is a democrat or, at best, a RINO. He was deliberately missing the point with Mercedes Schlapp to make himself look good to the left. The Trump campaign will not fall for this digitized malarkey by Tik Tok in the future.

She also should have referred to the TV ratings on the channels that carried the speech.

17. Cecil

June 25, 2020 at 10:16 pm

Fox needs to get rid of him

18. Mac Maclary

June 25, 2020 at 10:18 pm

And that’s EXACTLY WHY I stopped watching Fox News months ago!!! I still watch Tucker, Shawn and Laura EVERY NIGHT, but it’s CHUMPS like Chris Wallace that forced me to watch NewsMaxTV and OANN and I LOVE IT!!

19. Catherine

June 25, 2020 at 10:25 pm

Wallace is only there because of daddy. With a voice that could tear the fabric of the universe, no one could ever get a narrating job. Wallace never fooled anyone with his faux Republican stance. He spewed hatred every time he opened his horrible mouth and he was very transparent with who he really was. Now if Fox will drop kick him to the nearest antifa no police Zone I’m sure most people would be grateful.

20. JMichael270

June 25, 2020 at 10:27 pm

If I commented on Chris Wallace I would be banned for life, he’s not worth the time. The protestors at these rallies need to be man handled and treated with the same respect they show Trump supporters! I am sick of their BS and they should be on the receiving end for a change. We can only be pushed so far…..for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Enough is Enough!!

21. Roger

June 25, 2020 at 10:29 pm

The big three, and most of the remainder of the media, do not just slant to the left, they all fell for the left with their noses burried in the manure of leftist ideology.

22. Janice Eisenbeisz

June 25, 2020 at 10:31 pm

Fox should dump Chris Wallace. Whenever I see his face on the TV, I change the channel. He usually sides with the liberal Democrats, and he’s been like this for quite a while.

23. My2Cents

June 25, 2020 at 10:34 pm

Why is that the most important topic of the day Chris? Watched a press briefing and the question most asked does the president think the words KungFlu are bad? The country is in chaos and that is the most important thing. It’s all about “Gotcha” and not about news.
    NOT watching the MSDNC media could be the best thing we can do to stop this utter stupidity.

24. RonS

June 25, 2020 at 10:36 pm

Comments by Chris Wallace clearly depict his Lib attachment. His presence on Fox diminishes their credibility

25. AD

June 25, 2020 at 10:41 pm

I saw wallace slipping away for months to the demrats way of thinking.guess hes looking out for his retirement.looks like the demrat just bought another traitor .

26. Gary

June 25, 2020 at 10:43 pm

…….Antifa terrorists……maybe Chris Wallace is a strong supporter of terrorists….
    ……it sure seems that way…..don’t you think….

27. SGW

June 25, 2020 at 10:43 pm

Why was my comment not posted, there was no reason to be rejected.

28. Jim

June 25, 2020 at 10:48 pm

Chris is crazier than Nancy Pelosi. He hates President Trump because of his great leadership and His evaluation of anything to do with Trump is a fragment of his terrible distorted mind. Why he is still on Fox is irresponsible by the management. He belongs on CNN where his hatred will fit right in with those haters.

29. Darlene Dilimone

June 25, 2020 at 10:49 pm

Chrit,s father must be rolling in his grave

to see what a douche his goofy son turned out to be

30. Carol

June 25, 2020 at 10:52 pm

Communist

June 25, 2020 at 10:53 pm

Hey FOX…want your ratings to increase? Get rid of this POS (Wallace). Anything he hosts or guests gets turned off in my house. What a self important A..H….

32. michael meklemburg

June 25, 2020 at 10:58 pm

Chris wallace is an a..hole and like the other commenter if he’s on fox i turn it off.

33. Claude

June 25, 2020 at 11:05 pm

Both Wallace & Cavuto need be on either CNN or MSNBC they are so biased to the left

34. David Nelams

June 25, 2020 at 11:07 pm

Chris Wallace has long been a closet Democrat! I’m not in charge of FoxNews but if I were I would cancel his weekly show in a heartbeat, he’s become no different than MSNBC or CNN! He’s a smug little punk who only has his position because of his Father. The best, most honest, fair and balanced news on Fox happens between 7:00 o’clock CST to 9:00 o’clock CST, Period!!

35. ED

June 25, 2020 at 11:26 pm

This is a mild example of Wallace’s animus towards Trump and his pro-Democratic proclivities. Indeed, his recent “interview” of Bernie Sanders was a joke and much less probing than those I’ve seen on other stations which are perceived to be an extension of the Democratic party. I would be surprised if Trump appears on Wallace’s show during the upcoming presidential campaign or that Biden does not.

36. Connie

June 25, 2020 at 11:40 pm

I can’t even stand the sound of Chris Wallace’s voice.. he makes me sick.. literally

37. Law

June 25, 2020 at 11:44 pm

Chris Wallace and cnn deserve each other!!

38. mountaine

June 25, 2020 at 11:51 pm

When I see him or hear him I shut the TV OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!
    He turns my stomach more than the ocean !!!!!!!!!!!
    He only has his job because of who his father was !!!!!!!!!!!!
    He is a POS !!!!!

39. Lois

June 25, 2020 at 11:59 pm

Wallace is so critical of Trump. Don’t know why Fox keeps him. I do not like him and turn him off when he is on.

40. Ann

June 26, 2020 at 12:05 am

Chris Wallace has always been anti-Trump. He never has anything good to say about the President. I don’t watch him, as I know he is going you say something derogatory about the President.

41. The Iceman

June 26, 2020 at 12:14 am

It took long enough. Chris Wallace is another reason I don’t watch Fox as much. I hear his voice and turn channel. Fox has gone to the dogs and Wallace is a sad mutt.

42. Patricia J Cochran

June 26, 2020 at 12:32 am

I don’t know why Chris Wallace hasn’t gone over to CNN or one of the other fake news channels yet.
    But it does give two sides to every story. Chris, why don’t you just own up to being a radical liberal and then it would really be “balanced” news. We all know your views, so why try to hide them?

43. bob

June 26, 2020 at 12:58 am

If God damn Fox doesn’t get rid of LIBERAL Wallace , WE are DONE watching Fox . If Hannity , Tucker , Laura and the Judge don’t speak up about him , they are going to take the hit in ratings too !!!!!

44. Fran

June 26, 2020 at 1:24 am

Chris Wallace is a POS. He’s a real nutcase. Antifa is definitely a terrorist Group that’s becoming more and more dangerous. Their People walk around with knives, why is that allowed? It should have been stopped before it grew into the abomination that it is. Wallace definitely dislikes the President and so why doesn’t Lachlan get rid of Wallace?

45. Larry Lewis

June 26, 2020 at 1:34 am

It is my hope that FOX loses its place in the ratings. It is we conservatives who made FOX what it is and we can bring it down. If Chris Wallace is not removed, I ask all good conservatives to quit watching FOX. They are traitors to the cause.

46. Nancy Lynam

June 26, 2020 at 1:42 am

Really never saw a clear clean side of this man.. never trusted his reporting either. So 99 per cent of when he would come on I changed channel to something that would not grieve my spirit.

Discerning person in NJ

47. Art Crosby

June 26, 2020 at 3:25 am

I Don’t see Anyone watching him..I Don’t know Why he’s on there ,But the headline on Here was Bull….,Let’s Not be like the left,We don’t Have to.

48. michael sliver

June 26, 2020 at 4:06 am

Chris the quack, Wallace is a clone of his old man,,,,,who was a sworn democrat…Fox got rid of shrimpie smith, they should tell chris and his buddy Juan to get a job with CNN

49. an

June 26, 2020 at 4:12 am

Chris Wallace WAS ALWAYS against Trump………I remember his favoritism for Hil-liar-y during the 2016 debate. He really let her slide then……so this is nothing new.

50. Eliot

June 26, 2020 at 5:08 am

Chris Wallace did go after Bill Clinton in 2007-08 and Bill Clinton threatened him for it! I remember Sean Hannity talked about it on his radio show back then as I was in my car! Sean said that Wallace is not a conservative and is more of a centrist!

51. Patricia

June 26, 2020 at 6:40 am

I have started watching Newsmax a lot. Now they are adding Herman Cain to their lineup on Saturdays at 2:30. I think they will continue to grow! In time they can be the network conservatives go to for the whole news story, not an edited, taken out of context, biased version. You know, just the news! I still watch some on Fox but Chris Wallace is not one of them!

52. Kathy

June 26, 2020 at 3:23 pm

I turn Chris Wallace off when he shows up on TV. In addition to supporting the Democrats, Wallace is rude and snarky.

53. Dennis

June 26, 2020 at 3:27 pm

Chris Wallace is a liberal. Fox news is also liberal. If you post a comment on their website about senile Joe, they delete the comment. So much for free speech on their web site.

54. Dana Shaw

June 26, 2020 at 3:39 pm

Yes Antifa is Terrorist Organization. And Fox news and Chris Wallace I try not to watch. I do watch the following on that channel Tucker Watters The judge Gutfeld Levin and Hilton. Otherwise it’s OAN for me

55. Shirley Horton

June 26, 2020 at 3:42 pm

Everytime Chris Wallace or Juan Williams is on I change the channel. I do not know what is wrong with Fox. I think they are getting more like CNN. I usually only watch Tucker, Sean, Laura and Judge Jenine. Jessy is pretty good too. I think Fox’s ratings are going down the tubes. They used to be fair and balanced but not anymore.

56. Zues

June 26, 2020 at 4:02 pm

Chris Wallace is just as dishonest as his father, Mike. Why does FOX News allow him to stay. No one watches him. He’s a loose canon. At least Juan Williams is a straight forward liberal. One knows exactly where his delusions originate. But, at least he doesn’t hide it. Is FOX just keeping Wallace around, as their token hypocritic moron?

57. Joe

June 26, 2020 at 4:03 pm

Please send him packing Chris need a change. Give him the communist treatment free trip to Venezuela one way. I’m finding it hard to watch some FOX programming, Our local FOX is paid for in Xalifornia by Dem’s…

58. PAIGE PICKERING

June 26, 2020 at 4:22 pm

Okay I personally think that Fox news needs to fire three reporters not just Chris Wallace I think Juan should go since he won’t listen he’s very biased in his opinion and that black female I can’t think of her name right now I think all three of them should go to CNN.

59. Jim

June 26, 2020 at 4:33 pm

Christine Wallace is a pajama by lefty scumbag Never was a Conservative.

60. Lou Holzapple

June 26, 2020 at 6:17 pm

I’ve had enough of Chris Wallace. Aside from the regular F&F daily news and a few nightly hosts I will now be tuning to another station if there is even a hint that Chris Wallace get air time.

61. Jaime

June 26, 2020 at 7:31 pm

His father must be turning in his grave.

62. hart isaacs

June 26, 2020 at 10:17 pm

Chris Wallace needs a mental enema. He is so caught up by his own B.S. that he can’t function properly.

63. Bill Austin

June 26, 2020 at 10:27 pm

Wallace is an intellectual left wing idiot. He needed to go long time ago. I’m watching Fox less and less. They can go too!

64. BWH

June 26, 2020 at 10:46 pm

I don’t know if she had the information at the time, but she could have brought up that the media was doing everything they could to scare people about Covid-19, and since it was streamed live, many stayed home and gave Fox News their biggest night ever. Also, big online presence.

65. Bill Meeker

June 26, 2020 at 11:00 pm

This is no change of positions for FoxNews or Chris Wallace. He was for Hillary last time and is for anyone other than Trump this time, regardless of the damage to the People and country.

66. Lynn

June 26, 2020 at 11:05 pm

Chris Wallechinsky (His original family birth name, his father being Mike Wallace) is just a typical left-wing American Jewish voter and a pathetic, though typical, example of a (pseudo)journalist. His father wasn’t much better than him. Both he and his father have Jewish political DNA, which is left-wing Dimmocrat.

67. Rita

June 26, 2020 at 11:07 pm

Not Surprising!!! I would like to see him gone. I would also like to complain about the Fox Nation killing of wild animals. It was a horrific program. If you think this is acceptable, think AGAIN. I have heard there are problems with the Nation, They seem to be following the left of the country, which is a mistake for our country and its people.

68. Brad M

June 27, 2020 at 12:30 am

My dictionary defines a terrorist or terrorism as

1. One who uses violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.
    2. the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
    3. a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.”

From what I have seen Antifa on TV doing, I would say, yes, they are most definitely domestic terrorists! I have read that anarchists or terrorists who show up across the country on a moments notice are paid by anti-American organizations. How else would these people cover their expenses for bricks, Molotov cocktails, bricks, masks, clubs, food & shelter. How is it that pallets of bricks just appear on short notice in areas that Antifa targets?

I saw a letter from a guy in Vegas yesterday talking about seeing these “bricks” & people filling bottles with flammable liquids in the Summerlin area. But many who live nearby saw this & were prepared to defend their neighborhoods by spreading the word & arming themselves.

June 27, 2020 at 12:25 pm

Who even watches chris wallace? He is nothing more than a political hack who, like goobergobbler shepard smith, is so full of hate for everything decent and honorable, has sold his soul to the devil.

70. rich

June 27, 2020 at 3:42 pm

Commie Crappie Chris needs fired..

71. vincent s

June 27, 2020 at 3:52 pm

Wallace is a fool and a clown looking for attention don’t give it to him turn hom off.

72. Karen

June 27, 2020 at 10:20 pm

I haven’t watched Chris in months. He is a lefty; sometimes nasty to his guests.

73. Richard R. Tryon

June 27, 2020 at 10:22 pm

I did not realize how many others in this array of response saw through Chris Wallace. Handicapped as son of Mike Wallace, I can see how Chris tries hard to ‘straddle fences’ to try to impress a faux sign of fairness. His bias, however, shows a bit more than is the case with at least the average of all of us!

He does not fool me, and I am tired of him. He is not easy for me to trust!

74. Manny G

June 27, 2020 at 10:24 pm

As soon as Chris Wallace is fired, I will regain respect for FOX News.

75. Bob

June 27, 2020 at 10:25 pm

Wallace .. was he ever really a Constitutional Patriotic National Anthem Loving Patriotic Flag Waving American? Doubt it … He proves his ignorance and bias daily … only fools listen or tune into his slot time. I don’t watch him and never will .. he nauseates me

76. Gibsg00

June 27, 2020 at 10:45 pm

Chris,go to cnn.You know you want to.Take cavuto with you.

77. mountaine

June 27, 2020 at 11:07 pm

With all the negative remarks of Wallace…..why is he still on Fox !?!??!!?!? WE DON’T WANT HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He’s not on our level
    of education !

78. Cathleen Hughes

June 27, 2020 at 11:11 pm

Come on FOX fire his stupid ass!!!!!!!!!!I turn FOX off when he comes on.

79. Nanci

June 27, 2020 at 11:12 pm

Wallace needs to join CNN his homey network,,he can take Cavuto with him. Wallace has to get lots of plugs in for his book, the only reason he hangs around. WOULD NOT READ IT BECaUSE HE WROTE it and would have a skewed idea. Everyone writes a book…didn’t know it was so easy. OAN is a better channel to watch….rmrmeber Disney is Fox parent channel and for sure Disney has a bias…………..

80. pete

June 28, 2020 at 12:01 am

Chris Wallace is a self-important anti-Trumper who has an agenda! Most rational people turn off his program to avoid looking at his smug face!

June 28, 2020 at 12:08 am

Wallace is like the fart in the elevator, the stench is overwhelming much like his reporting. Gave up on him along time ago along with Bier.

82. Sharon Brantley

June 28, 2020 at 12:13 am

I totally agree with everything all the above said. You can see the delight in Chris Wallace‘a face if he talks about what he perceives as a hit against trump. I don’t watch him I wait until he’s off before I turn to Fox News. He’s bringing Fox News ratings down in his time slot

83. goodwater

June 28, 2020 at 12:17 am

I quit watch Wallace’s program years ago. He is NO Tony Snow(God rest his soul).

84. Doug

June 28, 2020 at 12:21 am

Wallace has been anti=Trump from the beginning as we saw in his work on the debates in 2016.I have been interested when I talk to people about some of the things he says and they tell me they no longer watch him because of his obvious biases. FNC could do better.

85. Jo

June 28, 2020 at 1:26 am

By now, at his age, I would think Mike Wallace would know the bad guys from the good ones, but apparently he has learned nothing and has become one like them.

86. Angiev

June 28, 2020 at 7:23 am

Please tell us why are you leaving Chris Wallace on Fox News this is the only conservative network he is terrible your viewers complain so why can’t he be replaced please

87. jack janisch

June 28, 2020 at 11:48 am

I switch channels when mike Wallace comes on and I really like the Fox News channels. I cannot understand why fox keeps Wallace on their broadcast!! he tries always to convey his opinions and is not a good reporter! he has been anti-trump for a long time. he should be moved to can where he could expand his views and not be responsible for reporting the actual news!

88. Robert Jablonski

June 28, 2020 at 1:03 pm

Chris Wallace is a true Democrat IDIOT!!!!!!

89. PurePurple

June 28, 2020 at 3:51 pm

Chris Wallace isn’t that great of a news commentator. Every time he talks he is constantly criticizing our President. Always being on the liberal side and praising their agenda is not what a fair commentator should do. He should be fired from Fox News and go to the liberal channels which is right up his alley. Juan Williams and Wallace are the boppsy twins!!

90. Jim1937

June 28, 2020 at 3:52 pm

I’ll try again to get past the censors.
    I might have known it was Sissy Chrissy Walleyes!

91. Paul Fishman

June 29, 2020 at 12:48 pm

Very sad! If this is true then Chris Wallace has been taken out by the powers of satan to support the demonic Democrat party and the hordes of hell under the demonic leader of Mothra leading ANTIFA for mass murder.

92. Nona Jarrell

June 29, 2020 at 3:48 pm

Sad day when Mr. Walllace sides with Antifa against the President and all this propaganda. I sure Mr. Wallace is just being fair in reporting. As should others follow Fox News comments. I do believe Fox News has reported more on President Trump side and Fox is also watch more because of it.

93. JCB

June 29, 2020 at 11:11 pm

I noticed way back that Chris Wallace is a leftiet! I quit watching him a long time ago! If Fox does not have Tucker Carlson, and Lavin, I probably will not watch anymore. Why the hell do they have to put Jaun William, and Donna Brazile, and a few other lefties on? If I want to know their opinion, I can just turn on to CNN, ot MSMBC. I don’t need to watch them on Fox too!

I much prefer OANN or just go on the internet and look for news I want to know. Facebook is censoring my comments now!

94. Lynn

June 30, 2020 at 1:35 am

Chris Wallenchinsky sides with Dimms because he “IS” a Dimm, a radical left-wing Jewish Dimm, just like his father Mike Wallechinsky of 60 Minutes fame (or infamy).

June 30, 2020 at 3:40 pm

Chris Wallace’s views are more in line with the talking heads at MSNBC or CNN than those of FOX News. I know, of course, why he is still with FOX. The reason is Donna Brazile, Paul Ryan, etc. If the owners of the network notice their audience share dropping all they need to do to find the problem is look in-house. The people didn’t desert FOX News, Fox News deserted us.

96. RPR

June 30, 2020 at 5:48 pm

Stopped watching Wallace 2 years ago. He is a shill for the Democrats.

97. Joseph Keeney

June 30, 2020 at 8:26 pm

I don’t watch Commie Chris Wallace!

98. Jim

July 1, 2020 at 10:40 pm

Two words best describe Chris Wallace: Super Loser.

99. gina hollis

July 2, 2020 at 3:55 am

Chris Wallace is a perfect example of a white liberal out of touch with the American people! Antifa, BLM, and boogaloo are all domestic terrorists and should be treated accordingly! We the people have had enough of this! God bless America 🇺🇸

100. Elliot Altman

July 3, 2020 at 12:03 am

Whenever Chris Wallace and Donna Brazile come on, I switch to another channel. I would also like to switch to another channel when Juan Williams comes on but I like watching The Five too much so I swallow my bile and have to hear the Juan Williams nonsense, far left bias, and Trump Derangement Syndrome coming out of his mouth.

I am watching Fox less and less but I try not to Laura Ingraham, Shannon Bream, Tucker Carlson, Levin, and Sean Hannity, and of course, Martha MacCallum and Jeanine Pirro.

101. Gibsg00

July 3, 2020 at 2:39 pm

Chris couldn’t hold Tucker or Hannity’s left nut.

102. Steamer

July 3, 2020 at 7:46 pm

DUMP MIKIE , Let him go play with all the SALLYS at Antifa , eye poking ankle bitters.

103. Beach

July 3, 2020 at 10:37 pm

Don’t watch him because everyone knows he is bought and paid for by the Demo’s…He is no where near the reporter his father was!
    TRUMP 2020….TAKE BACK THE HOUSE AND KEEP THE SENATE.

104. Arturo

July 4, 2020 at 5:10 pm

Chris Wallace, no one is watching you and you don’t belong at Fox News. Please move on to CNN or MSNBC, either one are willing to give any platform in their Newscast. Bye Chris.

105. Sharon

July 4, 2020 at 10:14 pm

Chrissy is a “never trumper”

106. Lynne

July 4, 2020 at 10:45 pm

Fix needs to get rid
    If Chris Wallace. Can’t stand him . He seems to think he can ride on his fathers coat tail..,Fox needs more like Tucker and Pete. Don’t like Fox lately except for Tucker, Hannity, and Laura…and the 5 minus Juan! Keep it up Fox and you’ll be right there with the rest of the Fake news people.

107. bobolink1935

July 4, 2020 at 11:00 pm

Wallace ain’t going to like it if Biden gets elected then antifa & blm push him into a nursing home & take control of the government & he’ll being making $15.00 an hour making propaganda BS for their commie run government. After all commies hate Jews he might end up in a concentration camp throwing dead bodies into giant furnaces like Soros did in Germany but he won’t get rich like Soros because he’s too dumb.

Donald Trump

Donald Trump is beginning to push back against the far-left Black Lives Matter political group.

As usual the Fake News Media is turning it into a racial controversy.

And Donald Trump said three words about Black Lives Matter that had all hell breaking loose.

Donald Trump blasted New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio for wanting to paint Black Lives Matter on the street in front of Trump Tower.

Trump tweeted that the Mayor was painting a “symbol of hate” on the streets as an insult to the men and women in uniform.

Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany separated the Black Lives Matter political movement – whose founders admit they are trained Marxists – from the sentiment that the lives of all black people matter.

But that nuance did not stop the hosts of ABC’s The View from slamming the President.

Whoopi Goldberg ripped Trump as out of touch by claiming none of the major brands on New York’s famed Fifth Avenue – where Trump Tower is located – complained.

“Now I just want to be clear, does the phrase Black Lives Matter — as a Black person, I’m just curious. Black Lives Matter, is that a symbol of hate to you, sir?” Goldberg asked. “Because I don’t hear Tiffany’s being upset about it. I don’t hear any of the stores that are along 5th Avenue saying anything like that.”

Critics countered that of course no major brand outlet complained because they were afraid of being looted.

Co-host Sonny Hostin claimed the President “traffics in this race baiting, and he traffics in this hatred,” adding, “I know at one time he wanted the Black Lives Matter organization to be deemed a terrorist organization. So, it’s again, this sort of red meat to his base.”

Hostin also ripped Trump as a racist dinosaur who had no idea the country turned against him.

“We’re in new times, and he doesn’t seem to get that, that the tide has turned against him,” she said. “And he doesn’t understand that, and I think it’s just shameful. He’s a dinosaur in his thinking.”

Censorship

CNN just made this big move to censor Donald Trump before the election

Fake news CNN is committed to waging ideological war against Donald Trump.

There isn’t any line they won’t cross in their quest to defeat the President.

And now CNN just made this big move to censor Donald Trump before the election.

Social media allows the President to talk to the American people without the filter of the Fake News Media.

Trump won in 2016 in part because the President’s social media platforms helped spread his message to tens of millions of Americans.

The fake news resolved never to allow anything like 2016 to ever happen again and CNN led a four year-long pressure campaign against Facebook and Twitter to get them to ban President Trump from posting or running ads on their platform.

CNN’s latest attempt to censor the President came in the form of “naming and shaming” advertisers that had not joined a left-wing boycott of Facebook.

Liberal activists pressured companies to pause their advertising on Facebook for the month of July to pressure Facebook to curb the spread of “hate and misinformation” – which really is code for banning President Trump and restricting his campaign from running ads.

But some of the major advertisers did not join in and CNN attacked them for sitting out the boycott.

CNN reported:

A CNN Business analysis of Facebook’s top advertisers, based on data from market research firm Pathmatics, reveals that most of the 100 biggest ad spenders on the platform have not joined the boycott. The list of companies that have yet to pause advertising on Facebook includes Walmart (WMT), American Express (AXP) and Home Depot (HD).

Of the 25 largest spenders on Facebook ads last year, only three companies — Microsoft (MSFT), Starbucks (SBUX) and Pfizer (PFE) — have publicly confirmed their plans to pause marketing on Facebook. Those top 25 businesses, according to the data, accounted for an estimated $2 billion of Facebook advertising spend, or nearly 3% of Facebook’s 2019 revenues.

CNN is not acting as a news organization with the publication of this article.

They are political activists trying to advance a cause – the censorship and defeat of Donald Trump.

Donald Trump

It’s no secret The New York Times has been actively working to smear President Trump’s name.

The Times has proven they are more than willing to bend the truth to ensure Trump’s defeat come November.

But now Press Secretary McEnany just blasted The New York Times over their latest horrible mistake

Just days ago, The New York Times published another Russia conspiracy-style story that centered around Russian bounties being placed on American troops stationed overseas.

The information was anonymously sourced, of course, and The Times had essentially put gasoline on what became a new Fake News Media fire.

Near everyone in the mainstream news media was running with this non-credible story in an effort to hurt President Trump’s chances of re-election come November.

Only to find out shortly after that the information carried no credibility . . .

But Trump’s Press Secretary, Kayleigh McEnany, had enough of the political games that media elites try to force on Americans – and in her latest press briefing she blasted The New York Times for such an irresponsible act.

“The front page of The New York Times is not the venue for discussing classified information. The White House podium is not the venue for discussing classified information. We are here today having this discussion because of an irresponsible, anonymous leak to The New York Times,” McEnany started by calling out The Times.

“To the anonymous sources who leak classified information, you should know this. You may seek to undermine our President but in fact, you undermine our country safety and our country security,” said McEnany.

She went on to talk of how this sort of story and leaking of classified information by The Times or any outlet “makes it more difficult to come to a consensus on this matter to verify intelligence and number two, this level of controversy and discord plays directly into the hands of Russia and unfortunately serves their interests”.

Just like that McEnany had hit the nail on the head.

The Left and their media pals have been using the same play from their grimy playbook for years now: accusing their political enemies of the exact schemes that they are currently involved in.

So while the Left and the Fake News Media would have you believe that President Trump is some sort of Russian agent, it’s actual the Democrats and the Left who are working every day to try and destabilize the United States and thus playing directly into the hands of the Russians and any other foreign power that would benefit from a weaker America.

Leave a comment below to let Pants on Fire News know your thoughts on this story!